🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uvalde Parents shamefully dishonor the memory of their daughter

Dear lord, you're a breeder. That saddens me.

I'm not the one worried about more bureaucracy. You're the one who wants that. I hope you're kids are never in an active shooter situation, because more laws aren't going to help them.

Face it, dickhead: you're nothing but a complete failure at answering simple questions.

Got it.

Here's the deal: More bureaucracy won't protect kids, and I defy you to demonstrate otherwise?

I'm absolutely in favor of protecting kids, dipshit, so fuck you. Unlike you, though, I'm smart enough to understand that more bureaucracy isn't the way to do that.

You're stupid and ignorant enough to think that it will.

We have guns laws out the ass right now, and people are still getting killed. That, alone, is all the evidence anyone with an IQ which exceeds their shoe size understands.

And then there's you...
Feel better?

IT's fun to watch the right wing flop sweat that we might finally do something about guns in this country.
The right plans on allowing kids to be aborted via gun slaughter, they don't want to control guns they want to control/ban
female humans.

You know, I am an owner of multiple firearms. Strong supporter of the Second Amendment. That being said, my message to you and anyone else who question the motivation of these parents is very simple... Fuck you. Until you have lost a child, for any reason, suffered the agony of that loss, the anguish, the wish to die yourself... until you have felt everything a parent feels from such a loss, shut the fuck up. You have no place to question them. None. Fuck you.

POST OF THE WEEK!

How about " A weapon that was specifically developed for the military for use on a battlefield", which is exactly what the AR-15/M16 was.

Now, yes, the AR-15 has a different sear that prevents it from being fired on full-automatic mode, but in all other aspects, it's a military grade weapon, designed for range, accuracy, and killing power.

The main design aspect of the AR-15/M16 was to have a weapon with the same killing power of the M-14, but with a smaller caliber of ammo so that soldiers could carry more ammo on long range patrols (replacing the 7.62mm with a 5.56mm round.)

Or as my drill sergeant used to say, "The M16 is a 22. It's good for killing varmints.... like Russians!" (Ah the good old days when Russians were our enemies and we didn't have presidents selling out to them.)
an Ar-15 is not the same as a M-16

Extremists won't even accept mandatory safety and use instruction, as if that "infringed" anything but ignorance.

IT's fun to watch the right wing flop sweat that we might finally do something about guns in this country.
Illegals and barely legals here on stolen citizenships won’t prompt real America to do shit.
Sorry Humberto.

I just can't imagine anyone who's sober writing such nonsensical bullshit...
Then stop drinking and realize that twenty five years of failure to protect children out of the womb, or are all forms of life not precious and Godly like a fetus is to a rightist?

Then stop drinking and realize that twenty five years of failure to protect children out of the womb, or are all forms of life not precious and Godly like a fetus is to a rightist?

If you were sober you would know that such a question is best posed to a pro-lifer...

Its interesting that Joe wants to take guns but says nothing about the killers who are free to use any weapon they wish, including automobiles

Forum List

Back