🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uvalde Parents shamefully dishonor the memory of their daughter

Seriously? You're daughter isn't even cold yet an your on TV spooning for the Gun Control Freaks? I wonder what they were paid and please don't tell me they weren't paid.
So if the Uvalde shooter entered the school with a pistol and only shot one person would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a sling shot and a bag full of steel ball bearings would it still be an issue?
If he entered with a crossbow? A hammer? An axe? ..... you see the problem here right?
You can't take away freedom in the name of safety and think that you're going to have more safety because it's a lie....you won't.

These folks should be ashamed of themselves...they are living free in a country that fought its way to that freedom. Would they prefer living in Ukraine perhaps?
That freedom was hard earned with firearms...plain and simple. If there were second amendment laws in the place of their origin ( South America? ) Maybe they wouldn't have had to move?
Annnnd if it is so bad here then I recommend they go back to where their daughter would have been safer ( yeah right). Interestingly it was one of their fellow travelers that did the damage.

well, that's a little harsh for someone who lost a child in such a horrific way but I get your point and agree... If only these people would realize that a gun could have saved the life of their child... Why that's so damn hard to figure out is beyond me....

sheez

I'm surprised it took this long for the local rabble to start trashing the victims and their families.
They are trashing themselves by becoming paid pawns while the corpses of their loved ones, murdered by a left-wing freak show, are still above ground.

They are trashing themselves by becoming paid pawns while the corpses of their loved ones, murdered by a left-wing freak show, are still above ground.

Pfft .... they're already looking at catalogs and making lists on what they're going to buy with their lawsuit money; they don't get that the lawyers will end up with most of it. They probably think Uvalde has zillions o bux n stuff.

well, that's a little harsh for someone who lost a child in such a horrific way but I get your point and agree... If only these people would realize that a gun could have saved the life of their child... Why that's so damn hard to figure out is beyond me....

sheez
Know if I thought for one minute they were serious I'd have some respect for them but I don't. Neither one of them had a tear in their eye. I find that kind of hard to swallow.

Know if I thought for one minute they were serious I'd have some respect for them but I don't. Neither one of them had a tear in their eye. I find that kind of hard to swallow.

WE need to be suing Mexico for damages created by all the mayhem their citizens commit here in the U.S.

Yeah, we don't need this kind of division to politicize. It's sad but not on Abbott.

Agree. But still we have it, division that is.
Only because we are led by Neo-Marxist Dimms and their failed policies that they are unable to logically defend!!

Forum List

Back