🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uvalde Parents shamefully dishonor the memory of their daughter

Why would we do that?
We're responsible.

So if the country passes a gun law restricting what kind of gun you can have, or if you can have a gun at all, you are going to cooperate with the ATF when they stop by to collect your guns, right? Being responsible and all.

So if the country passes a gun law restricting what kind of gun you can have, or if you can have a gun at all, you are going to cooperate with the ATF when they stop by to collect your guns, right? Being responsible and all.

You're too vague.

Be specific, please.

You're too vague.

Be specific, please.

I thought that was pretty specific. If the government outlawed assault rifles, and required all AR's to be turned in to the government, would you comply or not?

I thought that was pretty specific. If the government outlawed assault rifles, and required all AR's to be turned in to the government, would you comply or not?
How would they know Joe??

And it got lost when i went fishing. Fell in the water. Dont remember where either. Go get your scuba gear and find it.

Then you shouldn't have a problem when we ban them.
Yet you screamed like a banshee when Florida told people like you that you don’t get to show perverted things to grade schoolers (which you claimed wasn’t happening). Hypocrite much?

Never happen.

And no, I would not cooperate if it did.

Being responsible and all.

No one is required to obey illegal orders.

Those who do, are enabling evil.

Yet you screamed like a banshee when Florida told people like you that you don’t get to show perverted things to grade schoolers (which you claimed wasn’t happening). Hypocrite much?
Progtards are nothing BUT hypocrites.

They're too stupid to be anything else.

Those Beaners are fucking cowards.

They are the shitheads that ran away from the corruption and economic disaster of Mexico instead of staying and fighting to improve Mexico.

They didn't fight for freedom like Americans did so they have no appreciation of things like the Bill of Rights.

Fuck 'em. Their community produced the fatherless and druggie mother that were shitty parents to the nutcase.

Then they demand we turn the country into exactly the same shithole they fled from, so they won't feel bad n stuff. They're actually sniveling that officials aren't running around babbling in Mexican so they feel better or something. If they don't 'feel welcome' it's supposed to be Whitey's fault.

You have neither the right nor the power to take anyone's weapons.

Until we do. You see, the ironic thing is, the more you push back on sensible gun laws that would keep stuff like this from happening, the more you get people against guns in general.

Never happen.

And no, I would not cooperate if it did.

Being responsible and all.

No one is required to obey illegal orders.

Those who do, are enabling evil.

Gun owners are only 20% of the population. The majority makes rules the rest of us don't like all the time... that's called civilization. Maybe you've heard of it.

Do something about the rot you promote and we will not turn out killers.

The rot is teaching people that their problems could be resolved with guns. Salvador Ramos without guns is just an angry kid who was going to have to learn how to deal. Salvador Ramos with guns is someone who was going down and taking a lot of kids with him.

I think you are funny, you are so easily triggered.

So tell me, how did this bill, if it had been passed, protect our kids?
You're correct. That bill was gutless and stupid. It was a pure fed power grab, but the only alternatives Chucky et al offer is gun grabbing (more power grabbing).

Hey, I'm all for Well-Regulated Militias.. I was a member of one for years.
Too bad Moon Bat that the Heller case said that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual liberty and not connected to any membership in any organization. That must really suck for you being the law of the land, huh? You going to go cry about it more now after shedding all those Libtard tears because Rittenhouse was found innocent?

You are one sick puppy, aren't you?

Until we do. You see, the ironic thing is, the more you push back on sensible gun laws that would keep stuff like this from happening, the more you get people against guns in general.

Gun owners are only 20% of the population. The majority makes rules the rest of us don't like all the time... that's called civilization. Maybe you've heard of it.

The rot is teaching people that their problems could be resolved with guns. Salvador Ramos without guns is just an angry kid who was going to have to learn how to deal. Salvador Ramos with guns is someone who was going down and taking a lot of kids with him.
Who is teaching that? Does CRT say guns are the way to solve problems? Do drag queen shows advocate for guns?

Forum List

Back