🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uvalde Police Chief Peter Arredondo — Who Prevented Law Enforcement from Entering the School — is Beto O'Rourke Supporter and Donor

There's no limits of the depths that Republicans will sink to smear law enforcement these days, or make political hay out of the deaths of young children.

It is revealing that you didn't dispute the contents of post one at all.

It appears that the Chief who confessed screwed up and that revelation doesn't bother you?

Wow!

We probably should wait for the investigations of the incident to end so we all have a more accurate view of what happened.

I would like to know why the back door of the school was propped open (assuming that is a fact).
Accordign to the DPS Briefing yesterday a teacher opened it and propped it open when she heard him crash his truck.

She then ran back inside to grab her cell phone.

Why she failed to come back and close the door may remain a mystery but within a minute or so of the wreck he was throwing shots at the two men jogging over from the funeral home to help him and then at the school as he moved towards it.

My guess is that upon hearing the shots she chose to hid rather than close the door.

If I were responsible for that animal gaining entry to the school I don't think I could live with that knowledge.

There's no limits of the depths that Republicans will sink to smear law enforcement these days, or make political hay out of the deaths of young children.
Yet you are smearing everyone who supports the 2nd Amendment blaming them for this tragedy.

That kind of hypocrisy should hurt.

First off let be clear everyone in this country if questioning the failure of that individual to do what was needed.

So you better to take a step back because no one is smearing the man when he in fact is being looked at by his own Officials and could lose his job!

Second, I will not subscribe to the thought this was political and why he didn’t send the cops in, but he did fail and there is no question about it…

Many have said this was a failure, so take a step back!

Uvalde Police Chief Peter Arredondo — Who Prevented Law Enforcement from Entering the School — is Beto O'Rourke Supporter and Donor​

Goes a long way towards explaining the uselessness of his department.

We probably should wait for the investigations of the incident to end so we all have a more accurate view of what happened.

I would like to know why the back door of the school was propped open (assuming that is a fact).
Give this a watch when you have time.

DELIBERATE ACTION BY THE LEFT!!!

I don't think we should do a goddamn motherfucking thing about this. No laws. No new restrictions. No action whatsofuckingever but to vote the left the fuck out.

What we should do is find out why the f@ck incompetent Negroid semi transgenders are Police Chiefs in so many cities. These idiots are qualified to do maybe do maintenance at the local school like sweeping and polishing the floors, not operate a law enforcement department.

Accordign to the DPS Briefing yesterday a teacher opened it and propped it open when she heard him crash his truck.

She then ran back inside to grab her cell phone.

Why she failed to come back and close the door may remain a mystery but within a minute or so of the wreck he was throwing shots at the two men jogging over from the funeral home to help him and then at the school as he moved towards it.

My guess is that upon hearing the shots she chose to hid rather than close the door.

If I were responsible for that animal gaining entry to the school I don't think I could live with that knowledge.
Knowing you allow the shooter access to the school would indeed be hard to live with.

Not necessarily. They had a girl in the classroom on the phone with them who told them there were still 8 kids alive and he wasn't shooting anymore.

There was a substantial risk he'd finish as many of them as possible if/when they forced entry.

The decision to breach was finally made when started shooting at the doors where officers were staging.

If they had forced entry early and he'd shot even more kids before being taken down or surrendering we'd definitely be blaming the Chief for that decision as well.

What I'd like to know is why they didn't put sharp shooters in a position to take him out through the windows as it certainly appears there were no lack of windows they could see him through.
However by not entering it is possible that several kids bled out and died. We may find out as the autopsies are preformed.

I agree that there should have been a sharpshooter watching the window. Perhaps the locals didn’t have one. Cops are not all that great at accurate shooting especially under pressure.

too bad kids dont have the money to buy senators like the nra does

1653812733686.png

Knowing you allow the shooter access to the school would indeed be hard to live with.
That much is true. That person will always be thinking the rest of their life, "Why didn't I simply shut the door?" Unfortunately, that person's life might not last long knowing it's a small community with a bunch of pissed off grieving parents.

That much is true. That person will always be thinking the rest of their life, "Why didn't I simply shut the door?" Unfortunately, that person's life might not last long knowing it's a small community with a bunch of pissed off grieving parents.
It might be wise for that individual to move to another state.

too bad kids dont have the money to buy senators like the nra does

View attachment 651217
The money may be nice but the real reason politicians do not pass draconIan gun control legislation is they know they would be voted out of office by the gun owners they represent.

You can be very anti-gun in New York City and get elected but in the red areas of states like Florida you will be booted out of office If you vote for draconian gun legislation. Politicians do not want that to happen. Lots of money can be made as a politician. You can become RICH beyond belief.

Plus keep in mind a run for the Senate cost BIG BUCKS, perhaps 10 million dollars. Cruz’s NRA contribution is nice and helps but it is still not all that much.

Forum List

Back