🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

V. Zelenskyy: It's the world's fault.

Dissident

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2020

In one of his interviews this year, Ukrainian President V. Zelenskyy blamed the entire world for Ukraine's problems; see the quote below:​
Is it America's fault, we asked him (Zelenskyy), what's happening now in Kharkiv?
“It's the world's fault,” he replied.
see the ABC News website.

And during many of his speeches, V. Zelenskyy says that the whole world is obliged to Ukraine.

For example, during his speech at the security conference in Munich this year, Zelenskyy used words which mean necessity, e.g. “must”, “should”, “have to”, “need to” fourteen times; see the full text of his speech on the official website of the President of Ukraine. Zelenskyy also used imperative sentences and sentences, which included words like “necessary” etc. many times. In my opinion, Zelenskyy was speaking to the conference participants like a boss who speaks to his subordinates.

And in early March 2022, Zelenskyy accused NATO of allowing the bombing of Ukraine:​
Today, the Alliance's leadership gave the green light for further bombing of Ukrainian cities by refusing to make a no-fly zone.
see the official website of the President of Ukraine.

But what could the whole world’s fault be before the Ukrainians?

In November 2013, after the signing of an Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU had been postponed, Ukrainian opposition organized protests in the capital Kiev, which were accompanied by violence from the first days.

And subsequently, at some point the protesters began to burn and kill.

After that, the Russian Government decided to accept the Crimea - where ethnic Russians are a majority - into the Russian Federation; see the thread Was there a threat for ethnic Russians in February 2014 in Ukraine (Crimean question)?

However, after acceptance of the Crimea into the Russian Federation, Ukrainian authorities began to threat with military measures for “re-integration of the Crimea” into Ukraine; see the official website of the Ukrainian President. And these threats were accompanied by large-scale deliveries of Western military equipment to Ukraine.

Therefore, the Russian government decided to launch the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine in February 2022; see the thread Has the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine been provoked?

Western media present the above-described events in such a way that the Ukrainians themselves, of their own free will, did all this – burned and killed, threatened Russia with military measures, etc.

And how can anyone other than Ukrainians be to blame for the consequences?

But if there was some kind of a secret agreement between representatives of Ukraine and representatives of the West, then it becomes clear why the Ukrainian authorities constantly accuse the West, NATO and the whole world of something.

And last year I already expressed my assumption about the existence of such a secret agreement; see the thread Explanation for Ukrainian authorities' behavior towards Western politicians. In this article in the last year, I wrote that the Ukrainian authorities do not ask but demand weapons, money, etc. from the West.

Therefore, it is really very likely that such an secret agreement between Western politicians and Ukrainian politicians does exist.

Source

In one of his interviews this year, Ukrainian President V. Zelenskyy blamed the entire world for Ukraine's problems; see the quote below:

see the ABC News website.

And during many of his speeches, V. Zelenskyy says that the whole world is obliged to Ukraine.

For example, during his speech at the security conference in Munich this year, Zelenskyy used words which mean necessity, e.g. “must”, “should”, “have to”, “need to” fourteen times; see the full text of his speech on the official website of the President of Ukraine. Zelenskyy also used imperative sentences and sentences, which included words like “necessary” etc. many times. In my opinion, Zelenskyy was speaking to the conference participants like a boss who speaks to his subordinates.

And in early March 2022, Zelenskyy accused NATO of allowing the bombing of Ukraine:

see the official website of the President of Ukraine.

But what could the whole world’s fault be before the Ukrainians?

In November 2013, after the signing of an Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU had been postponed, Ukrainian opposition organized protests in the capital Kiev, which were accompanied by violence from the first days.

And subsequently, at some point the protesters began to burn and kill.

After that, the Russian Government decided to accept the Crimea - where ethnic Russians are a majority - into the Russian Federation; see the thread Was there a threat for ethnic Russians in February 2014 in Ukraine (Crimean question)?

However, after acceptance of the Crimea into the Russian Federation, Ukrainian authorities began to threat with military measures for “re-integration of the Crimea” into Ukraine; see the official website of the Ukrainian President. And these threats were accompanied by large-scale deliveries of Western military equipment to Ukraine.

Therefore, the Russian government decided to launch the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine in February 2022; see the thread Has the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine been provoked?

Western media present the above-described events in such a way that the Ukrainians themselves, of their own free will, did all this – burned and killed, threatened Russia with military measures, etc.

And how can anyone other than Ukrainians be to blame for the consequences?

But if there was some kind of a secret agreement between representatives of Ukraine and representatives of the West, then it becomes clear why the Ukrainian authorities constantly accuse the West, NATO and the whole world of something.

And last year I already expressed my assumption about the existence of such a secret agreement; see the thread Explanation for Ukrainian authorities' behavior towards Western politicians. In this article in the last year, I wrote that the Ukrainian authorities do not ask but demand weapons, money, etc. from the West.

Therefore, it is really very likely that such an secret agreement between Western politicians and Ukrainian politicians does exist.

Source
And isn´t he right? Of course his decisions add to the plight but he was promised assistance that would enable Ukraine to cope with the Russian invasion. He even warned something totally unexpected could happen, if the support would not arrive. It was at the beginning of last year, I guess, prior to the large counter-offensive.
And he still thinks Ukraine will join Nato after the war. Did Saddam Hussein join Nato after his eight year war on Iran? No, he didn´t. His forces were attacked while withdrawing from Kuwait in compliance with the UN resolution. They killed him later after using him.

Forum List

Back