VA teacher says encouraging behaviors like 'following directions' is White supremacy

I have no desire to address a post like this. I never addressed that point yet you call me a liar. Screw that.
You lied again. You addressed my post so the desire was there and you still can' answer a simple question.

Grow up and I would be perfectly happy to address anything.
You lied again. In the prior post you said the opposite.
How is being well behaved in a classroom white supremacy?

How is being well behaved in a classroom white supremacy?

Thank you.

We do not really know what his argument is overall. All we have is a brief blurb in a small article but let me expound on how I see it.

We had the story of Elijah McClain being killed by the police and EMT's called to the scene.

The argument from many who have a problem here was to "just do what you are told". IMO that is the big picture argument. Like me he likely disagree's with this. The end result was a ruling that the police had NO justification for ever touching him and they are now facing murder charges. Elijah McClain had the right to say "No, leave me alone" but many still argue that people should simply cede their rights to the system. To shut up if the system tells you something you disagree with.

To me, not knowing what the full lesson is here is that it's not wrong to speak up. To say no.

Thank you.

We do not really know what his argument is overall. All we have is a brief blurb in a small article but let me expound on how I see it.

We had the story of Elijah McClain being killed by the police and EMT's called to the scene.

The argument from many who have a problem here was to "just do what you are told". IMO that is the big picture argument. Like me he likely disagree's with this. The end result was a ruling that the police had NO justification for ever touching him and they are now facing murder charges. Elijah McClain had the right to say "No, leave me alone" but many still argue that people should simply cede their rights to the system. To shut up if the system tells you something you disagree with.

To me, not knowing what the full lesson is here is that it's not wrong to speak up. To say no.
Pathetic response that has nothing to do with anything.
White supremacy?
grade-six-science-class-study-the-human-body-and-skeletal-system-picture-id170490114

dgsgsgs.jpg

images

5911155-20200933955690-1470374600-650-24b87a1d96-1492170681.jpg

students-l1.jpg

nigeria-classroom-of-a-secondary-school-in-maiduguri-B91C96.jpg

Do not fire that "teacher."

Do not let him quit, either.

Pass a law that requires him to work there for the rest of his life,

When he retires at the age of, say, 60, he will look as if he were 150.

Make him spend 7 hours a day in a room where "students" are walking around, sitting wherever they want, making out, smoking weed, using their cellphones, eating, listening to cool music, dancing, & (thank God) sleeping.

Forum List

Back