Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age

I want you to check the footnotes on table three, I will quote.

9. For the 10-59 age group, the vaccinated population will on average be older than the unvaccinated population due to age-based prioritisation in the vaccine roll-out. As mortality rates are higher for older people, this will increase the mortality rates for the vaccinated population compared to the unvaccinated population.

I mean this is not rocket science. First, as the footnote stated, the average age of the unvaccinated population is lower than the average age of the vaccinated population. But it goes deeper than that. Individuals with chronic conditions are more likely to have been vaccinated. I mean do you really think the risk of death for a healthy 12 year old male is the same as a 59 year old male with COPD? Which one is most likely to be vaccinated?

Looking at table four it becomes pretty obvious, check out column H, "age specific death rate per 100,000". I mean I could do some manipulation of the spreadsheet and determine rather unvaccinated verses vaccinated deaths were outside the norm, but just a quick glance of the data shows a lower age specific mortality rate of the unvaccinated deaths. I have a friend that is an actuary, I bet he could really give you some numbers but suffice it to say, rather one is vaccinated or not might soon be a question on a life insurance application and answering no, based on this set of data, is going to result in a higher rate because of a higher mortality risk.

But the real numbers are in table 6, deaths from Covid. For the unvaccinated, it was 40,966. For the vaccinated, but with only one dose, it was 12,018. For those with two doses, it was 5,104 but only 196 of those deaths were from people that had the second dose less than 21 days ago. If anything, this study confirms that being vaccinated significantly reduces the risk of death from Covid and clearly supports a third booster shot for high risk individuals.
So why don't you use the data to prove your point, instead of referencing a footnote that doesn't?

So why don't you use the data to prove your point, instead of referencing a footnote that doesn't?
Well, I averaged the mortality rate of the unvaccinated, which was 155.8. Then I did the same for the vaccinated, it was 161.5. So, the mortality rate of the vaccinated was higher than that of the unvaccinated which is precisely what the footnote said. What, you got nothing to say about the huge differences in deaths from Covid among the unvaccinated than the vaccinated? I mean I swear, you fawkers are dumber than a box of rocks.

Well, I averaged the mortality rate of the unvaccinated, which was 155.8. Then I did the same for the vaccinated, it was 161.5. So, the mortality rate of the vaccinated was higher than that of the unvaccinated which is precisely what the footnote said. What, you got nothing to say about the huge differences in deaths from Covid among the unvaccinated than the vaccinated? I mean I swear, you fawkers are dumber than a box of rocks.
Now the thread can officially be moved to the "Lying pile of crap" section.

lol, well maybe that'[s because mainstream media, social media , and all the partisan fools in between have an AGENDA Winston.....

~S~
There is no "agenda" to this study. There is, however, an agenda to any news outlet that would attempt to portray it has having vaccinations increases the risk of death. Like I said, the mortality risk of a healthy 12 year old is significantly less than the mortality risk of a 59 year old suffering from COPD. Portraying this study has proving vaccinations increase mortality risk assumes those risks are the same and ignores the underlying data that shows, those that have not been vaccinated have a significantly higher mortality risk due to Covid.

I want you to check the footnotes on table three, I will quote.

9. For the 10-59 age group, the vaccinated population will on average be older than the unvaccinated population due to age-based prioritisation in the vaccine roll-out. As mortality rates are higher for older people, this will increase the mortality rates for the vaccinated population compared to the unvaccinated population.

I mean this is not rocket science. First, as the footnote stated, the average age of the unvaccinated population is lower than the average age of the vaccinated population. But it goes deeper than that. Individuals with chronic conditions are more likely to have been vaccinated. I mean do you really think the risk of death for a healthy 12 year old male is the same as a 59 year old male with COPD? Which one is most likely to be vaccinated?

Looking at table four it becomes pretty obvious, check out column H, "age specific death rate per 100,000". I mean I could do some manipulation of the spreadsheet and determine rather unvaccinated verses vaccinated deaths were outside the norm, but just a quick glance of the data shows a lower age specific mortality rate of the unvaccinated deaths. I have a friend that is an actuary, I bet he could really give you some numbers but suffice it to say, rather one is vaccinated or not might soon be a question on a life insurance application and answering no, based on this set of data, is going to result in a higher rate because of a higher mortality risk.

But the real numbers are in table 6, deaths from Covid. For the unvaccinated, it was 40,966. For the vaccinated, but with only one dose, it was 12,018. For those with two doses, it was 5,104 but only 196 of those deaths were from people that had the second dose less than 21 days ago. If anything, this study confirms that being vaccinated significantly reduces the risk of death from Covid and clearly supports a third booster shot for high risk individuals.
Or they're just fudging the numbers the same way they do for everything else.
Nobody can tell me that more people getting vaccinated that are higher risk and results in lower mortality rates...when the virus barely effects most of the people who aren't vaccinated because they're healthy. Less than 1% mortality rate even if you're unvaccinated. That just doesn't make any sense. They have to be making their statistics up.
I think we're being had.

There is no "agenda" to this study. There is, however, an agenda to any news outlet that would attempt to portray it has having vaccinations increases the risk of death. Like I said, the mortality risk of a healthy 12 year old is significantly less than the mortality risk of a 59 year old suffering from COPD. Portraying this study has proving vaccinations increase mortality risk assumes those risks are the same and ignores the underlying data that shows, those that have not been vaccinated have a significantly higher mortality risk due to Covid.

712 deaths 0 to 18

From the CDC.

Now. Why are they getting vaccinated again..............hmmmm

Yet you claim that a 12 year old will die more often than a 59 year old suffering from COPD.....just because of this shot that only lasts a few months at best.

Bull Shit.

assumes those risks are the same and ignores the underlying data
i'm glad you mentioned that Winston, for your perusal.....

FDA Authorizes Booster Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Certain Populations

Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. “This pandemic is dynamic and evolving, with new data about vaccine safety and effectiveness becoming available every day. As we learn more about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, including the use of a booster dose, we will continue to evaluate the rapidly changing science and keep the public informed.”

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/...s-Report-8989f1fed17e2d919391d8df1978006e.pdf

Plaintiff respectfully requests that the Court enter an order requiring the FDA to produce all documents and data submitted by Pfizer on a rolling basis such that all of it shall be produced on or before March 3, 2022, which is 108 days from today. To require less is to render FOIA meaningless, the FDA’s promise of transparency a lie, and to send a signal to every American that while the federal executive branch is shielding Pfizer from any liability for injuries from its product and requiring employers, schools, hospitals and the military to expel those that don’t receive this product, it is protecting the very documents Pfizer provided to our taxpayer-funded health agency to obtain licensure to be able to sell this product. That simply should not be and highlights why FOIA and equity demand the relief Plaintiff requests herein.

Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age

~S~

Attachments

• 1637627331193.png
    1637627331193.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 8

97% have antibodies.

Let me think about this. Should I trust the CDC or countries that have their shit together.

hmmmm

I think I trust other countries over the CDC and FA Chi
It says “unless new mutations arise” but they are purely speculating. Delta was probably the major punch it had.

Yet you claim that a 12 year old will die more often than a 59 year old suffering from COPD.....just because of this shot that only lasts a few months at best.

Bull Shit.
No you stupid shit. What I am saying is that a 12 year old, with a miniscule risk of death, is more likely to be unvaccinated than a 59 year old with COPD. Yet the claim that the unvaccinated suffer death at lower rate than the vaccinated ignores that reality. The footnote I quoted clearly points that out. It is like a flashing neon light, "Look here you dumbasses, don't misrepresent this data", and what do you dumbfucks do, misrepresent the data.

It says “unless new mutations arise” but they are purely speculating. Delta was probably the major punch it had.
But it shows almost everyone there has had covid. Their stats are VERY GOOD and they use the cheap drugs.

No you stupid shit. What I am saying is that a 12 year old, with a miniscule risk of death, is more likely to be unvaccinated than a 59 year old with COPD. Yet the claim that the unvaccinated suffer death at lower rate than the vaccinated ignores that reality. The footnote I quoted clearly points that out. It is like a flashing neon light, "Look here you dumbasses, don't misrepresent this data", and what do you dumbfucks do, misrepresent the data.
Yeah....you are just like every other non-governmental expert that shows up on this site claiming that the latest fraud created by Democrats is the genuine article.
Then a few years later you're gone when the truth becomes self-evident.
Lie #1 - This isn't a vaccine. Vaccines provide immunity...often for extended periods of time. Decades even.
Lie #2 - This "vaccine" doesn't keep you from getting COVID
Lie #3 - This "vaccine" doesn't keep you from spreading COVID
Lie #4 - This "vaccine" doesn't only work if everyone gets the vaccine.....no vaccine has ever worked that way

97% have antibodies.

Let me think about this. Should I trust the CDC or countries that have their shit together.

hmmmm

I think I trust other countries over the CDC and FA Chi
And you cited the country worst hit on the entire planet by covid. Way to go genius. Damn we are a country of morons.

But it shows almost everyone there has had covid. Their stats are VERY GOOD and they use the cheap drugs.
Their stats are not good. They are the worst on the planet. And those drugs did not work. Why do you believe utter bullshit and then eschew what the scientists and experts say? Very dumb.

This study is ALL deaths, to include covid, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back