Vaccine Censorship Thread

CDC finds ‘likely’ link between heart inflammation and Pfizer, Moderna COVID vaccines​

15,472 Dead 1.5 Million Injured (50% Serious) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots​

Buried Report: 576 Preborn Babies have Died Following Mothers Getting Covid-19 Injections​

New study finds that “we have to accept 4 fatal & 16 serious side effects per 100K vaccinations to save the lives of 2–11 individuals per 100K vaccinations, placing risks & benefits on the same order of magnitude”​

Relentless Media Gaslighting: The Guardian’s Ludicrous Justification for Rising Covid Deaths Among the ‘Vaccinated’​

Sen. Ron Johnson Hearing: Mother with Disabled Daughter Breaks Down Crying While Sharing How COVID Vaccine Shattered Her Daughter’s Life (VIDEO)​

Twitter censored a video that depicts a mother discussing her daughter’s adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine.

“She had painful electrical shocks down her neck and spine that forced her to walk hunched over,” Stephanie said. “She had extreme pain in her fingers and toes, and it actually made them turn white, and they were cold whenever you touched them.”

Twitter wants to hide this child's horrible reaction.

If politicians wants everyone to take an unproven experimental Vaccine there has to be something else behind the push. I'm not buying what they are selling. I knew months ago about the failures of Sars- Covid vaccines. This is a lab developed Contagion that could only be stunted with a lab developed molecularly altered vaccine? Our Govt has blood on it's hands for financing this research. I wouldn't take this vaccine for any amount of assurance from a disingenuous Govt. Throw the MF'rs in jail if they knew about the illegal research in china. Fauci should be in jail already

If politicians wants everyone to take an unproven experimental Vaccine there has to be something else behind the push. I'm not buying what they are selling. I knew months ago about the failures of Sars- Covid vaccines. This is a lab developed Contagion that could only be stunted with a lab developed molecularly altered vaccine? Our Govt has blood on it's hands for financing this research. I wouldn't take this vaccine for any amount of assurance from a disingenuous Govt. Throw the MF'rs in jail if they knew about the illegal research in china. Fauci should be in jail already
One of the scariest things about this is the suppression of negative information about these vaccines. It is this suppression and censorship that stops me from getting the jab, since I insist on reading both good and bad reviews of products before I buy them. This suppression and censorship makes me distrust the vaccines, and was my inspiration for creating this thread.

REAL NEGATIVE VACCINE REACTION STORIES:

I found this posted by ClaireH on another thread:

Scientific quality of COVID-19 and SARS CoV-2 publications in the highest impact medical journals during the early phase of the pandemic: A case control study​

Forum List

Back