Vaccine injured child passes away

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Teenage Vaccine Injured Child Passes Away
Colton was a lover of motorcross and indoor skydiving. After receiving his third dose of the HPV vaccine, he began having neck pains. He went for one last motorcycle ride. He began feeling nauseous the next day and his neck pain intensified. That night, he asked his mom to help him drink water.

Here is Colton’s full story.

------------------------------------------------------------

So sad people aren't intelligent enough to ASK the Doc. for the inserts to these vaccines Americans are lazy fks who believe the medical industry and their Dr.s are the know all GODS. Some of the medical field doesn't know what the fk are in these vaccines etc..... Some of them need taught and when they learn what the hell is in it they start speaking out if they don't end up dead in the process.

You liberals risk your kids life because you choose to believe MSM bs ...............

It's pathetic you believe nothing until something like this happens to your own kid until then you remain brainless sheep. Willing to risk your kid to the death chair first.

Oh and maybe using therm " not intelligent" enough isn't the right choice of words maybe it should be To gawd dam trusting of this Gov/EPA/FDA/ Gods you put your life in their hands and never ask a thing or take their word for it ................ RESEARCH your own information and don't just go to wth you want to see , , go to the stuff that scares the living shit out of you!!

Colton was a lover of motorcross and indoor skydiving. After receiving his third dose of the HPV vaccine, he began having neck pains. He went for one last motorcycle ride. He began feeling nauseous the next day and his neck pain intensified. That night, he asked his mom to help him drink water.

So sad people aren't intelligent enough to ASK the Doc. for the inserts to these vaccines Americans are lazy fks who believe the medical industry and their Dr.s are the know all GODS. Some of the medical field doesn't know what the fk are in these vaccines etc..... Some of them need taught and when they learn what the hell is in it they start speaking out if they don't end up dead in the process.

You liberals risk your kids life because you choose to believe MSM bs ...............

It's pathetic you believe nothing until something like this happens to your own kid until then you remain brainless sheep. Willing to risk your kid to the death chair first.

Oh and maybe using therm " not intelligent" enough isn't the right choice of words maybe it should be To gawd dam trusting of this Gov/EPA/FDA/ Gods you put your life in their hands and never ask a thing or take their word for it ................ RESEARCH your own information and don't just go to wth you want to see , , go to the stuff that scares the living shit out of you!!

Poor kid. No vaccines for my kids. My oldest who is now 11 had them her first 18 months but we missed A LOT and by the time we stopped doing them she hadn't had but 4 or 5 shots....Our youngest 3 haven't had any and never will. Our youngest 2 didn't even have the "vitamin K" crap for their eyes....no way...they are as organic as possible. They also get no soda or caffeine of any kind....I am sure we could eliminate other crap they eat etc but doing best we can with what we got. Soda is just horrible for kids....its a damn addiction I been trying to kick for a year now.

Can you quantify the number of kids who haven't died because they did get vaccines?

• Banned

Poor kid. No vaccines for my kids. My oldest who is now 11 had them her first 18 months but we missed A LOT and by the time we stopped doing them she hadn't had but 4 or 5 shots....Our youngest 3 haven't had any and never will. Our youngest 2 didn't even have the "vitamin K" crap for their eyes....no way...they are as organic as possible. They also get no soda or caffeine of any kind....I am sure we could eliminate other crap they eat etc but doing best we can with what we got. Soda is just horrible for kids....its a damn addiction I been trying to kick for a year now.

The soda is def. a hard one, i've started on what I call fizzy water it's called Dry sprakling or sparkling dry can't recall which but man is that good. It's not a cola but once that habit gets formed grabbing for the water which has nothing in it but natural flavor and it's very, very light the soda becomes funky tasting .

Trust me I couldn't eat a meal without having my Coke or way back in the day a pepsi. I hate water and still do plain old water...

So if I can kick it anyone can. That's not to say once in a blue moon I still have a coke I do, but it's also from Mexico where there is no high fructose bs in it.

• Banned
Can you quantify the number of kids who haven't died because they did get vaccines?

Those that live oh they are dying , and they are becoming ill , You all just want to deny it because big pharam tells you to.

Those that live oh they are dying , and they are becoming ill , You all just want to deny it because big pharam tells you to.
Or you believe it because the conspiracy theorists are telling you to.

By the way...where's the evidence that this poor kid died from the vaccine?

• Banned

Or you believe it because the conspiracy theorists are telling you to.

By the way...where's the evidence that this poor kid died from the vaccine?

No tube box the information is in the INSERTS idiots.
and the CIA created that term conspiracy for weak little minds like you who can't challenge nor think on their on their own..
That's ok FEAR makes people DENY a lot of things and act just like you do.

Weak minds are easy to manipulate esp. dumb fks who need the Gov. telling them wtf is safe or not. lol

upload_2018-1-8_15-44-37.png

Vaccine Politics Archives - Vaxxter

There isn't enough information in this article to independently verify whether or not its true. What IS true, is this disclaimer.

This website is for informational purposes only. We do not claim to treat, cure, diagnose or otherwise help ailments. Before attempting any natural or holistic practices, it is strongly encouraged that you seek professional medical advice from a licensed healthcare professional. Please read our Privacy Policy

The soda is def. a hard one, i've started on what I call fizzy water it's called Dry sprakling or sparkling dry can't recall which but man is that good. It's not a cola but once that habit gets formed grabbing for the water which has nothing in it but natural flavor and it's very, very light the soda becomes funky tasting .

Trust me I couldn't eat a meal without having my Coke or way back in the day a pepsi. I hate water and still do plain old water...

So if I can kick it anyone can. That's not to say once in a blue moon I still have a coke I do, but it's also from Mexico where there is no high fructose bs in it.

you drink soda from mexico?.....oh boy....lol......

That's made with those soda stream things right? I drink water if I have to...I went from soda to sweet tea to water...out of soda right now so been tea today except for a can of Mr Pibb this morning.

Where the fk do you think half the produce comes from in the grocery dufis.

That's made with those soda stream things right? I drink water if I have to...I went from soda to sweet tea to water...out of soda right now so been tea today except for a can of Mr Pibb this morning.

No that dry spraking shit is like 12- 20 bucks a case... LOL I'll show you what i'm talking about in a sec.

No that dry spraking shit is like 12- 20 bucks a case... LOL I'll show you what i'm talking about in a sec.

Wow....I think I know what you are talking about then....I'll have to wait and see the pic. I have seen stuff like that at the store.

There isn't enough information in this article to independently verify whether or not its true. What IS true, is this disclaimer.

This website is for informational purposes only. We do not claim to treat, cure, diagnose or otherwise help ailments. Before attempting any natural or holistic practices, it is strongly encouraged that you seek professional medical advice from a licensed healthcare professional. Please read our Privacy Policy

Maybe you can watch these kids having the side effects LOL

People don't die from vaccines, nutbar

Yeah those hundreds of millions of kids who didn't get polio are regretting that their parents got them vaccinated

Isn't this the commercial where the kid looks into the camera and says "Mom? Dad?" while the print on the screen says to ask your doctor about this vaccine?
They should be sued.

Maybe you can watch these kids having the side effects LOL

BS

you anti-vaxxer freak

How many babies died every year from the diseases they're being vaccinated for you loon?

Where the fk do you think half the produce comes from in the grocery dufis.

we are not talking about produce are we mindless one?....keep drinking that soda....lol....

Forum List

Back