Vaccine injured child passes away

Teenage Vaccine Injured Child Passes Away
Colton was a lover of motorcross and indoor skydiving. After receiving his third dose of the HPV vaccine, he began having neck pains. He went for one last motorcycle ride. He began feeling nauseous the next day and his neck pain intensified. That night, he asked his mom to help him drink water.

Here is Colton’s full story.

------------------------------------------------------------

So sad people aren't intelligent enough to ASK the Doc. for the inserts to these vaccines Americans are lazy fks who believe the medical industry and their Dr.s are the know all GODS. Some of the medical field doesn't know what the fk are in these vaccines etc..... Some of them need taught and when they learn what the hell is in it they start speaking out if they don't end up dead in the process.

You liberals risk your kids life because you choose to believe MSM bs ...............

It's pathetic you believe nothing until something like this happens to your own kid until then you remain brainless sheep. Willing to risk your kid to the death chair first.

Oh and maybe using therm " not intelligent" enough isn't the right choice of words maybe it should be To gawd dam trusting of this Gov/EPA/FDA/ Gods you put your life in their hands and never ask a thing or take their word for it ................ RESEARCH your own information and don't just go to wth you want to see , , go to the stuff that scares the living shit out of you!!

Isn't this the commercial where the kid looks into the camera and says "Mom? Dad?" while the print on the screen says to ask your doctor about this vaccine?
They should be sued.

I wonder if they thought their daughter was a commercial too and asked if it was a joke

Teenage Vaccine Injured Child Passes Away
Colton was a lover of motorcross and indoor skydiving. After receiving his third dose of the HPV vaccine, he began having neck pains. He went for one last motorcycle ride. He began feeling nauseous the next day and his neck pain intensified. That night, he asked his mom to help him drink water.

Here is Colton’s full story.

------------------------------------------------------------

So sad people aren't intelligent enough to ASK the Doc. for the inserts to these vaccines Americans are lazy fks who believe the medical industry and their Dr.s are the know all GODS. Some of the medical field doesn't know what the fk are in these vaccines etc..... Some of them need taught and when they learn what the hell is in it they start speaking out if they don't end up dead in the process.

You liberals risk your kids life because you choose to believe MSM bs ...............

It's pathetic you believe nothing until something like this happens to your own kid until then you remain brainless sheep. Willing to risk your kid to the death chair first.

Oh and maybe using therm " not intelligent" enough isn't the right choice of words maybe it should be To gawd dam trusting of this Gov/EPA/FDA/ Gods you put your life in their hands and never ask a thing or take their word for it ................ RESEARCH your own information and don't just go to wth you want to see , , go to the stuff that scares the living shit out of you!!

People don't die from vaccines, nutbar

Really dumb ass? Death - Adverse Events Associated with Childhood Vaccines - NCBI Bookshelf

Even the government admits people die from them and they set up a committee to pay the families when it happens. Just more government protecting big pharma.

The problem with TODAY's vaccines are they are very DIRTY , they haven't been tested on humans they just tell you they are or have been.

We do not get what is called " CLEAN " vaccines.

They are tainted with all kind of bs crap from fetal cells, dog cells, etc............. mercury now known as thermasil. ...

only to the demented.

here: reality:

Deaths following vaccination: What does the evidence show?
However, because of the high volume of use, coincidental adverse events including deaths, that are temporally associated with vaccination, do occur.

From YOUR link!

They think this HPV is a joke wait until it happens to their or thier grand kid

The problem with TODAY's vaccines are they are very DIRTY , they haven't been tested on humans they just tell you they are or have been.

They are tainted with all kind of bs crap from fetal cells, dog cells, etc............. mercury now known as thermasil. ...

only to the demented.

However, because of the high volume of use, coincidental adverse events including deaths, that are temporally associated with vaccination, do occur.

From YOUR link!

then why didn't you quote the link and frequency, idiota:?

again, how many babies died from the diseases that vaccines prevent?

only to the demented.

From YOUR link!
jillian care to comment? Its from YOUR link you provided.

only to the demented.

From YOUR link!

then why didn't you quote the link and frequency, idiota:?
You said they DON'T happen...your own link says they do. Case closed!

i lived among lots of illegals from mexico dumbass.....not many drink that swill,they know better is what i was told....when i asked why they called it mierda jugo....they know what the bottling companies are like down there.....hey but bottoms up!....lol.....

Oh bs a.h . has nothing to do with that idiot. I'm familiar with Mexicans I live near dozens fool. Try again.
living near them is a little different than hanging with them and eating at their houses....keep drinking that swill ....lol....

dude you will be the first one who eats a human shit burger. My coke is as safe as it can get esp. compared to the shit you stuff your face with and I can guarantee that one.

As you probably eat everything you shouldn't on a constant basis.

Oh and by the way they are creating a human shit burger in Japan........ Coming to America LOL
you dont know shit about me "dude"...is that just another one of your conspiracy stories?...

i lived among lots of illegals from mexico dumbass.....not many drink that swill,they know better is what i was told....when i asked why they called it mierda jugo....they know what the bottling companies are like down there.....hey but bottoms up!....lol.....

Oh bs a.h . has nothing to do with that idiot. I'm familiar with Mexicans I live near dozens fool. Try again.
living near them is a little different than hanging with them and eating at their houses....keep drinking that swill ....lol....

dude you will be the first one who eats a human shit burger. My coke is as safe as it can get esp. compared to the shit you stuff your face with and I can guarantee that one.

As you probably eat everything you shouldn't on a constant basis.

Oh and by the way they are creating a human shit burger in Japan........ Coming to America LOL
you dont know shit about me "dude"...is that just another one of your conspiracy stories?...

No you are just that fkn stupid a.h.
You can't function in life without your gov. parents it's ok you turned out just like they wanted you to.

This is a very interesting social phenomenon. We, as a society, are becoming afraid of our food and our medicines. Once the only fear humans had was not having enough food or medicine and it was a real fear.

Now that food and medicine are widely available, we fear the effects they might have on us.

I wonder if evolution is finding a way to compensate for the fact that death is no longer culling the weakest of us.
Also...championing private enterprise above the government while spreading suspicion about the motives of "Big XXXX".

Can you quantify the number of kids who haven't died because they did get vaccines?

Those that live oh they are dying , and they are becoming ill , You all just want to deny it because big pharam tells you to.
Yeah those hundreds of millions of kids who didn't get polio are regretting that their parents got them vaccinated

Actually, it is BILLIONS of kids and adults who did not contract Polio worldwide. One of the major men's (at the time) social clubs set their goal to wipe out Polio worldwide. Cases still pop up where people stupidly refuse the vaccine.

Here are FACTS.

The inactivated polio vaccines are very safe.[1] Mild redness or pain may occur at the site of injection.[1] Oral polio vaccines cause about three cases of vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis per million doses given.[1] This compares with one in two hundred who are paralysed following a polio infection.[4] Both are generally safe to give during pregnancy and in those who have HIV/AIDS but are otherwise well.[1]

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Were Given Cancer Virus Via The Polio Shot
The CDC has admitted that between 1955–1963 over 98 million Americans received one or more doses of a polio shot which was contaminated with a cancer-causing virus called Simian vacuolating virus 40 (SV40)

Liar%20too-S.jpg

No one believes HPV is a joke. The virus causes cancer in many people.

From Wikipedia
HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection globally.[4] Most people are infected at some point in their lives.[3] In 2012, about 528,000 new cases and 266,000 deaths occurred from cervical cancer worldwide.[11] Around 85% of these occurred in the developing world.[1] In the United States, about 27,000 cases of cancer due to HPV occur each year.

From Snopes
Does the Gardasil Vaccine Come With Crippling Side Effects?
A prominent anti-vaccine web site has promoted heartbreaking stories of illnesses and deaths which they say are a direct result of the Gardasil vaccine, but the causal links are just speculation.
By
Alex Kasprak
8 June 2017

The CDC has admitted that between 1955–1963 over 98 million Americans received one or more doses of a polio shot which was contaminated with a cancer-causing virus called Simian vacuolating virus 40 (SV40)

Liar%20too-S.jpg

You don't even know how fkn stupid you are. Now that's pathetic in fact it's beyond pathetic.

From Wikipedia
HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection globally.[4] Most people are infected at some point in their lives.[3] In 2012, about 528,000 new cases and 266,000 deaths occurred from cervical cancer worldwide.[11] Around 85% of these occurred in the developing world.[1] In the United States, about 27,000 cases of cancer due to HPV occur each year.

From Snopes
A prominent anti-vaccine web site has promoted heartbreaking stories of illnesses and deaths which they say are a direct result of the Gardasil vaccine, but the causal links are just speculation.
By
Alex Kasprak
8 June 2017

SNOPE LMMFAO!!!! OMFG YOU HAVE GO TO BE KIDDING ME NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A BIGGER ASSHOLE THAN BEFORE...

SNOPES MMMMMK Facts from a pathetic LEFTIST bunch of liberals who sit in thier living room on a cough using google to tell you that information and any other information is false YOU PROVED your severe stupidity levels is off the charts ................ you aren't stupid you are a fkn retard.

From Wikipedia

From Snopes
By
Alex Kasprak
8 June 2017

SNOPES BHAHAHAAHAH

YOUR SNOPES COUPLE COMPLIMENTS OF SNOPES BHAHAHA and yes this is the two of them GOOGLE IT if you know how.
serveimage

1. Snopes on brink as founder accused of fraud and lying | Daily Mail ...
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink... Proxy Highlight

Jul 26, 2017 ... Snopes.com, the 'fact- checking' website, has a GoFundMe asking for cash, claiming it is being 'held hostage' by a contractor. In fact it is in a bitter legal battle with its CEO accused of fraud.

2. Snopes Faces an Ugly Legal Battle - The Atlantic
    https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/0... Proxy Highlight

Jul 24, 2017 ... The internet's favorite fact-checkers are caught in a messy dispute.

3. Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again, Questions Raised : Dr ...
    www.drleonardcoldwell.com/snopes-caught-lying-hillary... Proxy Highlight

Nov 22, 2017 ... Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in order to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment. Earlier this year Correct the Record, a pro-Clinton Super PAC, admitted they ...

4. Unethical Website Of The Month: Bye-Bye Snopes ... - Ethics Alarms
    Unethical Website Of The Month: Bye-Bye Snopes…You’re Dead To Me Now [UPDATED 10/12/2016]... Proxy Highlight

Jul 31, 2016 ... I'll miss Snopes, but until it acknowledges its ethics breach and convinces me that the site's days of spinning and lying were a short-lived aberration, I won't be usin

Liar%20too-S.jpg

You don't even know how fkn stupid you are. Now that's pathetic in fact it's beyond pathetic.

Your post was a total lie. Why not post facts?

Socrates-S.jpg

Forum List

Back