Vaccine injured child passes away

Poor kid. No vaccines for my kids. My oldest who is now 11 had them her first 18 months but we missed A LOT and by the time we stopped doing them she hadn't had but 4 or 5 shots....Our youngest 3 haven't had any and never will. Our youngest 2 didn't even have the "vitamin K" crap for their eyes....no way...they are as organic as possible. They also get no soda or caffeine of any kind....I am sure we could eliminate other crap they eat etc but doing best we can with what we got. Soda is just horrible for kids....its a damn addiction I been trying to kick for a year now.

The soda is def. a hard one, i've started on what I call fizzy water it's called Dry sprakling or sparkling dry can't recall which but man is that good. It's not a cola but once that habit gets formed grabbing for the water which has nothing in it but natural flavor and it's very, very light the soda becomes funky tasting .

Trust me I couldn't eat a meal without having my Coke or way back in the day a pepsi. I hate water and still do plain old water...

So if I can kick it anyone can. That's not to say once in a blue moon I still have a coke I do, but it's also from Mexico where there is no high fructose bs in it.
you drink soda from mexico?.....oh boy....lol......

Where the fk do you think half the produce comes from in the grocery dufis.
we are not talking about produce are we mindless one?....keep drinking that soda....lol....

Jesus Harry, the only soda I drink is Mexicoke (not because I am afraid of the ingredients in American Coke but because I prefer the taste), don't ruin it for me...
Any pop with real Sugar is better than high fructose corn syrup, and it is not gut rot like hfcs...

The problem with TODAY's vaccines are they are very DIRTY , they haven't been tested on humans they just tell you they are or have been.

We do not get what is called " CLEAN " vaccines.

They are tainted with all kind of bs crap from fetal cells, dog cells, etc............. mercury now known as thermasil. ...

only to the demented.

here: reality:

Deaths following vaccination: What does the evidence show?
No one should forced fucking vaccines

The soda is def. a hard one, i've started on what I call fizzy water it's called Dry sprakling or sparkling dry can't recall which but man is that good. It's not a cola but once that habit gets formed grabbing for the water which has nothing in it but natural flavor and it's very, very light the soda becomes funky tasting .

Trust me I couldn't eat a meal without having my Coke or way back in the day a pepsi. I hate water and still do plain old water...

So if I can kick it anyone can. That's not to say once in a blue moon I still have a coke I do, but it's also from Mexico where there is no high fructose bs in it.
you drink soda from mexico?.....oh boy....lol......

Where the fk do you think half the produce comes from in the grocery dufis.
we are not talking about produce are we mindless one?....keep drinking that soda....lol....

Jesus Harry, the only soda I drink is Mexicoke (not because I am afraid of the ingredients in American Coke but because I prefer the taste), don't ruin it for me...
Any pop with real Sugar is better than high fructose corn syrup, and it is not gut rot like hfcs...

As you can tell some are a little to damaged to realize that LOL.

They think this HPV is a joke wait until it happens to their or thier grand kid

No one believes HPV is a joke. The virus causes cancer in many people.

From Wikipedia
HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection globally.[4] Most people are infected at some point in their lives.[3] In 2012, about 528,000 new cases and 266,000 deaths occurred from cervical cancer worldwide.[11] Around 85% of these occurred in the developing world.[1] In the United States, about 27,000 cases of cancer due to HPV occur each year.

From Snopes
Does the Gardasil Vaccine Come With Crippling Side Effects?
A prominent anti-vaccine web site has promoted heartbreaking stories of illnesses and deaths which they say are a direct result of the Gardasil vaccine, but the causal links are just speculation.
By
Alex Kasprak
8 June 2017

SNOPES BHAHAHAAHAH

YOUR SNOPES COUPLE COMPLIMENTS OF SNOPES BHAHAHA and yes this is the two of them GOOGLE IT if you know how.
serveimage

1. Snopes on brink as founder accused of fraud and lying | Daily Mail ...
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink... Proxy Highlight

Jul 26, 2017 ... Snopes.com, the 'fact- checking' website, has a GoFundMe asking for cash, claiming it is being 'held hostage' by a contractor. In fact it is in a bitter legal battle with its CEO accused of fraud.

2. Snopes Faces an Ugly Legal Battle - The Atlantic
    https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/0... Proxy Highlight

Jul 24, 2017 ... The internet's favorite fact-checkers are caught in a messy dispute.

3. Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again, Questions Raised : Dr ...
    www.drleonardcoldwell.com/snopes-caught-lying-hillary... Proxy Highlight

Nov 22, 2017 ... Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in order to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment. Earlier this year Correct the Record, a pro-Clinton Super PAC, admitted they ...

4. Unethical Website Of The Month: Bye-Bye Snopes ... - Ethics Alarms
    Unethical Website Of The Month: Bye-Bye Snopes…You’re Dead To Me Now [UPDATED 10/12/2016]... Proxy Highlight

Jul 31, 2016 ... I'll miss Snopes, but until it acknowledges its ethics breach and convinces me that the site's days of spinning and lying were a short-lived aberration, I won't be usin

Only morons believe snopes, They’re fucking left wing morons

You don't even know how fkn stupid you are. Now that's pathetic in fact it's beyond pathetic.
if your going to use the word fuck...spell it right dipshit....

are you like a little bitch ragging it ? You've got severe dictator control issues.

I don't jump into your " join me and agree with me box" because i'm not a liberal kiss ass like you.

So keep fighting and spewing your pathetic bs . LOL
im liberal now?...lol....ask your good buddy dean if im a liberal you dumb fuck <<<see thats how you spell that nasty word you are not allowed to say...

well you are acting like a whiny little bitch cause you won't stf up lol ...

G.d get over it who give s a rats ass if I misspelled this or that. I'm not selling a book on amazon
yah know.
its SHUT THE FUCK UP....and GOD DAM...you dont have to abbreviate here...are you worried about your folks seeing this?....are they going to ground you?....

Dont we usually get along....................

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Were Given Cancer Virus Via The Polio Shot
The CDC has admitted that between 1955–1963 over 98 million Americans received one or more doses of a polio shot which was contaminated with a cancer-causing virus called Simian vacuolating virus 40 (SV40)

Liar%20too-S.jpg

You don't even know how fkn stupid you are. Now that's pathetic in fact it's beyond pathetic.

Your post was a total lie. Why not post facts?

Socrates-S.jpg

Just remember your proof of truth is SNOPES lmfao..

Faulty Research, Pharma News 11/29/2017

Hartford Healthcare Admits It Gave Bad Vaccines
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is admitting that as many as 900 people potentially received bad vaccines. In light of this, the group is recommending new tuberculosis tests preceded by the second round of vaccines. The vaccines were…

Intnl Vax Issues, Pharma News 11/06/2017

China’s FDA Determines 650,000 Vaccines Are Bad
China officials claim they’ve located more than 650,000 “bad vaccines.” These include vaccines for tetanus (DPT), diphtheria, and pertussis. China’s food and drug administration is claiming that the vaccines were of poor quality, according to the press release via…

From your source, those vaccines were a problem in China. Do you live in China? That China screwed up in the manufacturing, how is that the fault of the vaccine? Since when?

[...]
“[Our children] are forced to take the vaccines, but these vaccines are not legitimate,” one parent stated on Weibo. “That is a real torture to mothers: Every time our child is injected with a vaccine, we can only be resigned to their fate.”

Back in October of 2016, China uncovered a massive illegal vaccine market. It was worth $570 million.
“[Our children] are forced to take the vaccines, but these vaccines are not legitimate,” one parent stated on Weibo. “That is a real torture to mothers: Every time our child is injected with a vaccine, we can only be resigned to their fate.”

China's FDA Determines 650,000 Vaccines Are Bad

From Wikipedia
HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection globally.[4] Most people are infected at some point in their lives.[3] In 2012, about 528,000 new cases and 266,000 deaths occurred from cervical cancer worldwide.[11] Around 85% of these occurred in the developing world.[1] In the United States, about 27,000 cases of cancer due to HPV occur each year.

From Snopes
A prominent anti-vaccine web site has promoted heartbreaking stories of illnesses and deaths which they say are a direct result of the Gardasil vaccine, but the causal links are just speculation.
By
Alex Kasprak
8 June 2017

SNOPES BHAHAHAAHAH

YOUR SNOPES COUPLE COMPLIMENTS OF SNOPES BHAHAHA and yes this is the two of them GOOGLE IT if you know how.
serveimage

Jul 26, 2017 ... Snopes.com, the 'fact- checking' website, has a GoFundMe asking for cash, claiming it is being 'held hostage' by a contractor. In fact it is in a bitter legal battle with its CEO accused of fraud.

Jul 24, 2017 ... The internet's favorite fact-checkers are caught in a messy dispute.

Nov 22, 2017 ... Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in order to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party establishment. Earlier this year Correct the Record, a pro-Clinton Super PAC, admitted they ...

Unethical Website Of The Month: Bye-Bye Snopes…You’re Dead To Me Now [UPDATED 10/12/2016]... Proxy Highlight

Jul 31, 2016 ... I'll miss Snopes, but until it acknowledges its ethics breach and convinces me that the site's days of spinning and lying were a short-lived aberration, I won't be usin

But neither you nor Mindwars has been able to prove anything I posted from Snopes is not 100% true.

The CDC has admitted that between 1955–1963 over 98 million Americans received one or more doses of a polio shot which was contaminated with a cancer-causing virus called Simian vacuolating virus 40 (SV40)

Liar%20too-S.jpg

Socrates-S.jpg

Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is admitting that as many as 900 people potentially received bad vaccines. In light of this, the group is recommending new tuberculosis tests preceded by the second round of vaccines. The vaccines were…

China officials claim they’ve located more than 650,000 “bad vaccines.” These include vaccines for tetanus (DPT), diphtheria, and pertussis. China’s food and drug administration is claiming that the vaccines were of poor quality, according to the press release via…

From your source, those vaccines were a problem in China. Do you live in China? That China screwed up in the manufacturing, how is that the fault of the vaccine? Since when?

[...]

Back in October of 2016, China uncovered a massive illegal vaccine market. It was worth $570 million.

We are getting our vaccines imported from China which should be a scary thought..............

Here are some links to a bunch of different information agree with them or not.............. your choice obvioulsy but since it's kinda late this is the best I can do and respond to at the moment..
It can always be information learned or not, agreed or not........

1. Vaccines: Mutations & Mandates » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a ...
    Vaccines: Mutations & Mandates Proxy Highlight

Nov 15, 2017 ... The composition of flu vaccines, and other vaccines, is greatly influenced by a WHO committee known as the Pandemic Advisors. In 2010 it became known that a least five of the committee members have financial ties to vaccine manufacturers. The trouble with orthodox medical research is that fraud is very ...

2. Vaccine Pushers Meet In Houston To Poison Your Family - Infowars
    Vaccine Pushers Meet In Houston To Poison Your Family... Proxy Highlight

Vaccine Pushers Meet In Houston To Poison Your Family. Big government is trying to control what you put in your body. Rob Dew | Infowars.com - September 18, 2017 20 Comments ...

3. Documents Confirm Mass Vaccination Is Covert Medical ... - Infowars
    Documents Confirm Mass Vaccination Is Covert Medical Experimentation And Population Reduction... Proxy Highlight

Nov 17, 2017 ... I'd say the main reason for mass vaccinations and the push for mandatory vaccinations is money. The era of today's elderly who all seem to permanently be on a huge cocktail of various drugs will soon be over. Vaccines will ensure that all the new generations can be ensnared in Big Pharma's and the ...

4. Bigger Than JFK Files: HHS Vaccine Harm Covered Up - Infowars
    Bigger Than JFK Files: HHS Vaccine Harm Covered Up... Proxy Highlight

Nov 2, 2017 ... Del Bigtree, producer of VAXXED, joins David Knight to blow the whistle on misconduct by HHS (Health & Human Services). When the federal government took away our right to sue vaccine companies, giving them liability immunity, HHS was tasked as the sole means of protecting the public. But they don't ...

5. Gov't Fast-Tracking Mandatory Vaccination As Media ... - Infowars
    Gov’t Fast-Tracking Mandatory Vaccination As Media Muzzles Debate... Proxy Highlight

Aug 29, 2017 ... Turning their backs on the human rights principle of voluntary informed consent memorialized in the Nuremberg Code after World War II, health authorities in France and Italy are fast-tracking involuntary vaccine mandates for school-age children. In Italy, millions of Italians have been demonstrating since ...

6. Revealed: Toxic Mechanism of Vaccine Aluminum » Alex ... - Infowars
    Revealed: Toxic Mechanism of Vaccine Aluminum... Proxy Highlight

Revealed: Toxic Mechanism of Vaccine Aluminum. New study sheds light on connection between vaccines and autism. David Knight | Infowars.com - November 28, 2017 39 Comments ...

7. EXPOSED: Secretive Vaccines Court » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's
    upload_2018-1-8_23-36-18.png

CDC Knew Its Vaccine Program Was Exposing Children to Dangerous Mercury Levels Since 1999

Socrates-S.jpg

[...]

We are getting our vaccines imported from China which should be a scary thought..............

Here are some links to a bunch of different information agree with them or not.............. your choice obvioulsy but since it's kinda late this is the best I can do and respond to at the moment..
It can always be information learned or not, agreed or not........

1. Vaccines: Mutations & Mandates » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a ...
    Vaccines: Mutations & Mandates Proxy Highlight

Nov 15, 2017 ... The composition of flu vaccines, and other vaccines, is greatly influenced by a WHO committee known as the Pandemic Advisors. In 2010 it became known that a least five of the committee members have financial ties to vaccine manufacturers. The trouble with orthodox medical research is that fraud is very ...

2. Vaccine Pushers Meet In Houston To Poison Your Family - Infowars
    Vaccine Pushers Meet In Houston To Poison Your Family... Proxy Highlight

Vaccine Pushers Meet In Houston To Poison Your Family. Big government is trying to control what you put in your body. Rob Dew | Infowars.com - September 18, 2017 20 Comments ...

3. Documents Confirm Mass Vaccination Is Covert Medical ... - Infowars
    Documents Confirm Mass Vaccination Is Covert Medical Experimentation And Population Reduction... Proxy Highlight

Nov 17, 2017 ... I'd say the main reason for mass vaccinations and the push for mandatory vaccinations is money. The era of today's elderly who all seem to permanently be on a huge cocktail of various drugs will soon be over. Vaccines will ensure that all the new generations can be ensnared in Big Pharma's and the ...

4. Bigger Than JFK Files: HHS Vaccine Harm Covered Up - Infowars
    Bigger Than JFK Files: HHS Vaccine Harm Covered Up... Proxy Highlight

Nov 2, 2017 ... Del Bigtree, producer of VAXXED, joins David Knight to blow the whistle on misconduct by HHS (Health & Human Services). When the federal government took away our right to sue vaccine companies, giving them liability immunity, HHS was tasked as the sole means of protecting the public. But they don't ...

5. Gov't Fast-Tracking Mandatory Vaccination As Media ... - Infowars
    Gov’t Fast-Tracking Mandatory Vaccination As Media Muzzles Debate... Proxy Highlight

Aug 29, 2017 ... Turning their backs on the human rights principle of voluntary informed consent memorialized in the Nuremberg Code after World War II, health authorities in France and Italy are fast-tracking involuntary vaccine mandates for school-age children. In Italy, millions of Italians have been demonstrating since ...

6. Revealed: Toxic Mechanism of Vaccine Aluminum » Alex ... - Infowars
    Revealed: Toxic Mechanism of Vaccine Aluminum... Proxy Highlight

Revealed: Toxic Mechanism of Vaccine Aluminum. New study sheds light on connection between vaccines and autism. David Knight | Infowars.com - November 28, 2017 39 Comments ...

7. EXPOSED: Secretive Vaccines Court » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's
    View attachment 170707
    CDC Knew Its Vaccine Program Was Exposing Children to Dangerous Mercury Levels Since 1999

HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

Infowars? One of the leading Conspiracy Theory sites on the internet. You must be proud!

i-D6b5JC8-M.jpg

From Wikipedia

From Snopes
By
Alex Kasprak
8 June 2017

SNOPES BHAHAHAAHAH

serveimage

But neither you nor Mindwars has been able to prove anything I posted from Snopes is not 100% true.

Vaccines should be 100% voluntary, end of story.

Can you quantify the number of kids who haven't died because they did get vaccines?

Those that live oh they are dying , and they are becoming ill , You all just want to deny it because big pharam tells you to.
Yeah those hundreds of millions of kids who didn't get polio are regretting that their parents got them vaccinated

Yeah instead they get cancer ...............> oh and by the way the POLIO vaccine actually gave kids polio fools

You know nothing other than what your MSM GODS tell you , to fkn lazy to research or so fkn scared to see the truth your pathetic excuses never work because those who are informed see everything you brain deads DONT..

Vaccines have saved literally millions of lives.

You cannot deny that fact.

But I suppose if we had it your way we would get rid of all vaccines. I guess it would be fun to see a kid get rabies like they used to before we started vaccinating animals

Side effects are extremely uncommon no matter what you think.

From Wikipedia

From Snopes
By
Alex Kasprak
8 June 2017

SNOPES BHAHAHAAHAH

serveimage

Fine with me.

Let Darwin thin the herd. But if you refuse to vaccinate your kids then be prepared to have them barred from public schools etc

Can you quantify the number of kids who haven't died because they did get vaccines?

Those that live oh they are dying , and they are becoming ill , You all just want to deny it because big pharam tells you to.
Yeah those hundreds of millions of kids who didn't get polio are regretting that their parents got them vaccinated

Yeah instead they get cancer ...............> oh and by the way the POLIO vaccine actually gave kids polio fools

You know nothing other than what your MSM GODS tell you , to fkn lazy to research or so fkn scared to see the truth your pathetic excuses never work because those who are informed see everything you brain deads DONT..

But I suppose if we had it your way we would get rid of all vaccines. I guess it would be fun to see a kid get rabies like they used to before we started vaccinating animals

The point is, parents should not be forced to have their kids vaccinated nor should adults. Vaccines are toxic and are ineffective for many people...

From Wikipedia

From Snopes
By
Alex Kasprak
8 June 2017

SNOPES BHAHAHAAHAH

serveimage

Fine with me.

Let Darwin thin the herd. But if you refuse to vaccinate your kids then be prepared to have them barred from public schools etc
If vaccines are so great, why should the vaccinated be worried about the unvaccinated?

Millions of Americans have not been vaccinated, and are in no danger. Fact

The point is, parents should not be forced to have their kids vaccinated nor should adults. Vaccines are toxic and are ineffective for many people...

How many is many?

The facts are that vaccines have saved many millions more than they have harmed

How many is many?

That is no reason to force them on anyone, especially other peoples kids. I have never had them save a stinking flu shot that did not work, and I’m certainly not going to give them to my kids.

Last edited:

How many is many?

That is no reason to force them on anyone, especially other peoples kids. I have never had them save a stinking flu shot that did not work, and I’m certainly not going to give them to my kids.

Never said to force them on anyone did I?

But like I said if you don't vaccinate be prepared to accept the consequences like having your kid barred from public school or other group acivities.

Forum List

Back