Valerie Jarrett, Tina Tchen Are Now Leading Women In The Resistance

5943fd6315000045004e6b6b.jpeg

Former White House adviser Valerie Jarrett is helping launch the Galvanize Program, a continuation of the United State of Women Summit that touted former President Barack Obama’s achievements in 2016.

Obama’s top advisers are back in the game.

NEW YORK― President Donald Trump is rolling back several of the hard-won women’s rights victories of the Obama administration. But two of former President Barack Obama’stop female advisers are organizing women across the country to fight back.

Valerie Jarrett and Tina Tchen, who spearheaded the White House Council on Women and Girls under Obama, are launching a program to harness the passion displayed at the historic Women’s March on Washington in January and turn it into grassroots political action. The Galvanize Program, a continuation of the United State of Women Summit that touted Obama’s achievements in 2016, will host mini-summits in six cities across the country to inspire women and help them to organize, run for office and fight for change.

“As President Obama said, once you leave the White House you still have the most important office of all, and that’s the office of citizen,” Jarrett told HuffPost in an interview Thursday. “I’ve been using the bully pulpit to continue to talk about the importance of gender equity. I worry deeply about the lives that are gonna be adversely affected by changes in policy.”

The program will focus on many aspects of gender equity, including reproductive rights, ending gender-based violence, equal pay and paid family leave. But Jarrett and Tchen are particularly concerned about the GOP push to repeal the Affordable Care Act, Obama’s signature health care law, which prevented insurance companies from charging women more just for being women. The law popularly known as Obamacare also required employers to cover the full range of preventative services for women ― such as contraception, well-woman visits and breast examinations― in their insurance plans with no copay.

“We are now seeing the lowest rates of unplanned pregnancy in our country, so the idea that we’re going to lose all of that in the Republican plan is unthinkable,” Tchen said.

More: Valerie Jarrett, Tina Tchen Are Now Leading Women In The Resistance

Thank you, ladies, for your great American patriotism! We are proud of you and your service to country!

Fantastic !!! Now we have names to BLAME when the resistance works the next MASS ASSASSIN up to shooting at people.. Or burning down a GOP Headquarters building..

Cultural apppropriation by snowflakes.

You guys need to find a term other than "RESISTANCE" for crying about a duly elected POTUS.

...how about "FREAK OUT"?

Valerie Jarrett is a leading woman in the Anti-Trump FREAK OUT. That's snowflake appopriate.

Former White House adviser Valerie Jarrett is helping launch the Galvanize Program, a continuation of the United State of Women Summit that touted former President Barack Obama’s achievements in 2016.

NEW YORK― President Donald Trump is rolling back several of the hard-won women’s rights victories of the Obama administration. But two of former President Barack Obama’stop female advisers are organizing women across the country to fight back.

Valerie Jarrett and Tina Tchen, who spearheaded the White House Council on Women and Girls under Obama, are launching a program to harness the passion displayed at the historic Women’s March on Washington in January and turn it into grassroots political action. The Galvanize Program, a continuation of the United State of Women Summit that touted Obama’s achievements in 2016, will host mini-summits in six cities across the country to inspire women and help them to organize, run for office and fight for change.

“As President Obama said, once you leave the White House you still have the most important office of all, and that’s the office of citizen,” Jarrett told HuffPost in an interview Thursday. “I’ve been using the bully pulpit to continue to talk about the importance of gender equity. I worry deeply about the lives that are gonna be adversely affected by changes in policy.”

The program will focus on many aspects of gender equity, including reproductive rights, ending gender-based violence, equal pay and paid family leave. But Jarrett and Tchen are particularly concerned about the GOP push to repeal the Affordable Care Act, Obama’s signature health care law, which prevented insurance companies from charging women more just for being women. The law popularly known as Obamacare also required employers to cover the full range of preventative services for women ― such as contraception, well-woman visits and breast examinations― in their insurance plans with no copay.

“We are now seeing the lowest rates of unplanned pregnancy in our country, so the idea that we’re going to lose all of that in the Republican plan is unthinkable,” Tchen said.

Thank you, ladies, for your great American patriotism! We are proud of you and your service to country!

Fantastic !!! Now we have names to BLAME when the resistance works the next MASS ASSASSIN up to shooting at people.. Or burning down a GOP Headquarters building..

Credible proof? Credible links? Credible context?

Last edited:

Credible proof? Credible links? Credible context?

What are talking about? You just announced them as leaders of "the resistance".. They are now responsible for all the expected violence that is pent up and ready to blow.. Are they "leaders" or aren't they?

You do realize that was fake news, don't you?

Valerie Jarrett Moves Into Obama’s New House
JIM TREACHER
9:24 AM 03/02/2017

If I were a Democrat, I’d take a look at the state of my party after eight years of Obama. And then I’d beg him to go away. Fortunately for him, I’m not a Democrat. Go ahead and lead the opposition, Barry. If you don’t want the Dems to ever win another election, that’s fine by me. Keep up the good work.

And now he’s got Jarrett living under the same roof again. He’s learned nothing.

YOU would be the 1st to finger the "alt-right" leadership for any violence from that group -- wouldnt you?

Even if their numbers couldn't fill a Holiday Inn ballroom..

Here we're talking about LEADING 10s of Millions -- including most of the Mainstream press and what ever Underground insurgency is still in place in the US Intel communities.. They WILL be accountable for all the fall-out from "the resistance" right? That's what "leaders" do... Or do leftists not know how that works either?

You do realize that was fake news, don't you?

JIM TREACHER
9:24 AM 03/02/2017

If I were a Democrat, I’d take a look at the state of my party after eight years of Obama. And then I’d beg him to go away. Fortunately for him, I’m not a Democrat. Go ahead and lead the opposition, Barry. If you don’t want the Dems to ever win another election, that’s fine by me. Keep up the good work.

And now he’s got Jarrett living under the same roof again. He’s learned nothing.

That Daily Caller lie has long been debunked. Anyway, so what if true? Are you jealous?

Did Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett Move in with the Obamas to 'Mastermind' an Anti-Trump Insurgency?

So you are proud that these ladies and or
Ashley Kroetsch who spear heads these activities as Resist organizer email their dupes lists of Politicians to harass and might have helped supply the list the Alexandria shooter used or incited it?

So you are proud that these ladies and or
Ashley Kroetsch who spear heads these activities as Resist organizer email their dupes lists of Politicians to harass and might have helped supply the list the Alexandria shooter used or incited it?

Well, it's not like targeting abortion clinics and personnel, is it? It's not like targeting Gabby Giffords, is it? President Obama had more death threats than any president in history. Republicans always like to play the victim.

"The blood is on their hands": how the right-wing media blamed Democrats for the Scalise shooting

Last edited:
That's a topic that crosses party lines & I hate to tell you, I don't have skin in the abortion debate.
I already solved that issue anyway and priests were the ones who asked me how to resolve the issue, a compromise both sides can accept. If Priests can accept my proposal, then you know the Liberals can.

What fact? Can't see your post, I have images off just in case you throw a pic of Hillary in a Wonder Woman outfit as she was claiming recently that she's like
Wonder Woman I was affraid you might pictograph that.

What fact? Can't see your post, I have images off just in case you throw a pic of Hillary in a Wonder Woman outfit as she was claiming recently that she's like

Trump's suggestion to assassinate Hillary.

Actually that was the narative her sick mind played the people to believe was said.
He suggested no such thing in what he said, but the spin and insinuations took the public there.
You parroting it shows your gullibility factor.

"THE RESISTANCE"?

What arrogance.

Snowflakes aren't RESISTING anything.

Read about the Bialystok Ghetto uprising. It was Jewish resistance to Nazis in German occupied Poland. The Nazis were executing Polish Jews and holding them in ghettos to await termination.

The Jews in the Bialystok Ghetto launched an armed attack against the Nazis. The Jews were all killed.

That is "RESISTANCE"....not tweeting about how much you hate Trump.

Snowflakes are so fucking self important, it's vomitous.

Białystok Ghetto uprising - Wikipedia

They tweet about how much they hate Trump tweeting.

:wtf:

I'm sorry, I read the Meme and he said nothing about assassinating anyone. He did refer to our founding father's purpose to write the second amendment so succinctly.

Forum List

Back