Valerie Plame for Congress

Do you mean the woman that said nothing in the defense of an innocent man being railroaded to prison?...
Sounds like crap GOP propaganda to me.
Of course it does to you....
Let's have a pathetic link to your pathetic source then.... This is a true patriot and you hate while you adore scum like Cheney and scooter....
I would stand up and say something if I knew an innocent man was being railroaded in my name...and I would definitely be saying so now....patriot my ass....

Someone else posted the citation, and I pointed you in that direction. It's so simple a child could understand it.

You're the one citing Fitzgerald, not me. As far as I'm concerned, his opinion is not pertinent.
Fucking moron, that citation was about Toensing, not Fitzgerald. Pertaining to Fitzgerald, you've citing nothing but yourself.

And I even warned you up front that reaching for Toensing was going to bite you, you just didn't know it because you're a fucking moron. And bite you it did as I was able to show she misrepresented the very law she said she contributed on by wrongly claiming Plame needed to be "stationed" overseas to be covert while the law actually states she needed only to "serve" overseas; which Plame did according to CIA records.

307vyna-gif.269908

You lose again as always because you're a loser.
You're the only one talking about Fitzgerald, dumbass. I couldn't give a damn about his take on the issue. You asked for a cite about Toensing, if you don't recall. I guess some kind of brain damage is impairing your short term memory.
LOLOL

That's because he was the lead investigator on the case. Who is a better authoritative voice than the lead investigator?

The reason you don't want to talk about Fitzgerald is because he blows up your bullshit.

And of course I wanted you to cite Toensing after you were stupid enough to mention her name. That's why I challenged to quote what she said AND to post the law she was talking about. Because I knew she wrongly claimed Plame had to be "stationed" overseas to be covert while the law actually says she only had to "serve" overseas -- which Plame did.

You never tire of making a fucking moron of yourself, do ya, fucking moron?

:lmao:
Fitz is the exact kind of prosecutor dems and libs have been afraid of for decades....a prosecutor that places winning above justice...he has no heart and his idea of justice matches China or the old Soviet Union....or Mueller's....for that matter....so if you want to lay your arm around his neck and pat him on the back shows your insincerity as a human being.....now lets see you report that ya little weenie....
He was privy to the evidence. Cry all you want, you have nothing to impeach his veracity.

Repeating, nuh-uh, because his case bitchslaps you rightards silly doesn't cut it.

307vyna-gif.269908
You sure are heavily emotionally invested in Plame's campaign. How much is it paying you?

Do you mean the woman that said nothing in the defense of an innocent man being railroaded to prison?...
Let's have a pathetic link to your pathetic source then.... This is a true patriot and you hate while you adore scum like Cheney and scooter....
I would stand up and say something if I knew an innocent man was being railroaded in my name...and I would definitely be saying so now....patriot my ass....
Nobody knows what you are talkin about, super duper.

Fitz is the exact kind of prosecutor dems and libs have been afraid of for decades....a prosecutor that places winning above justice...he has no heart and his idea of justice matches China or the old Soviet Union....or Mueller's....for that matter....so if you want to lay your arm around his neck and pat him on the back shows your insincerity as a human being.....now lets see you report that ya little weenie....
He was privy to the evidence. Cry all you want, you have nothing to impeach his veracity.

Repeating, nuh-uh, because his case bitchslaps you rightards silly doesn't cut it.

307vyna-gif.269908
It was a public trial. We are all privy to the evidence.

Fitzgerald is no more authoritative than any other lawyer, and he had a vested interest in the outcome. He wanted a scalp to hang over his mantle, and he was willing to do anything to get it.

We understand that he's exactly the kind of scumbag you endorse.
LOL

You say you were privy to the evidence yet you keep denying Plame was a covert CIA operative even though the evidence showed she was. :cuckoo:

And again, the only source you have on your opinion of Fitzgerald is you. And you're a fucking moron, rendering your source, DOA.
Other than Fitzgerald, the only evidence supporting his opinion on the subject is him venting his ill-informed opinion on the subject. Where is the evidence that Plame was undercover? Show us the documents. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
LOL

I already posted the evidence Fitzgerald relied on. You were too busy being a fucking moron to notice it.
You posted no evidence. You posted his opinion, and nothing more.

307vyna-gif.269908

Fitzgerald is no more authoritative than any other lawyer, and he had a vested interest in the outcome. He wanted a scalp to hang over his mantle, and he was willing to do anything to get it.

LOL

You say you were privy to the evidence yet you keep denying Plame was a covert CIA operative even though the evidence showed she was. :cuckoo:

And again, the only source you have on your opinion of Fitzgerald is you. And you're a fucking moron, rendering your source, DOA.
Other than Fitzgerald, the only evidence supporting his opinion on the subject is him venting his ill-informed opinion on the subject. Where is the evidence that Plame was undercover? Show us the documents. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
LOL

I already posted the evidence Fitzgerald relied on. You were too busy being a fucking moron to notice it.
MY PROOF THAT FITZGERALDS OPINION IS CORRECT IS FITZGERALDS OPINION

-- faun

She made no such claim. It's not her fault you are brain-dead.

She said two things about this. Both independent statements.

She said Libby leaked her identity. That is true, he did. She didn't say he was convicted for it, which he wasn't. She didn't say anything about his legal status in regard to the leak or his perjury and obstruction convictions.

Then she said trump pardoned Libby. That too is true. Trump pardoned him last year. She never said trump pardoned Libby for leaking her identity. You're just a moron with very limited comprehension abilities.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser, the implication was clear. You don't have an intellectually honest bone your body. Evidently she doesn't either.

LOLOL

There are no semantics

She made two separate and distinctive claims, both of which are are.

• Libby leaked her identity. True and she never said he was convicted for that in her ad.
  • Trump pardoned Libby. Also true
Your inability to comprehend she didn't say Libby was convicted of leaking her identity nor did she say that trump pardoned Libby for leaking her identity is no one's problem but yours

You stupid fucking hick, she said "his name is Scooter Libby and guess who pardoned him", try watching the lying video again. As I said, the implication was clear.

Your quote is a lie. She didn't say, "and."

You inserted that yourself in a failed attempt to connect the two statements together that were never connevted to begin with.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Deleting the "and" doesn't change the context or implication. Keep on spinning commie loser, keep on spinning.

And the fact that Armitage also was used by the press to confirm the leaks Libby was deliberately spreading about Plame, does not alter the fact Libby clearly was attempting to harm Plame in retaliation for her attempt to get out the truth about there being no significant WMD in Iraq.

Clearly before Libby did that, Plame could travel to the Mideast for her job often, because she did.
But after what Libby did, she could no longer travel to the Mideast.
Not only would it be too dangerous, but there was no point in trying to conduct a WMD sting any more if everyone knows the CIA was trying to do that.

There can be no question Libby deliberately destroyed an important CIA sting, and Plame's career, in order to try to deliberately harm Plame.
And it also should be obvious that Libby did not do this on his own.
There were others in the Bush administration who planned this, told Libby what to do, and used him as the scapegoat.
And the fact he never admitted who put him up to it, makes it unpardonable.
He is a traitor.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser, the implication was clear. You don't have an intellectually honest bone your body. Evidently she doesn't either.

LOLOL

There are no semantics

• Libby leaked her identity. True and she never said he was convicted for that in her ad.
Your inability to comprehend she didn't say Libby was convicted of leaking her identity nor did she say that trump pardoned Libby for leaking her identity is no one's problem but yours

You stupid fucking hick, she said "his name is Scooter Libby and guess who pardoned him", try watching the lying video again. As I said, the implication was clear.

You inserted that yourself in a failed attempt to connect the two statements together that were never connevted to begin with.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Deleting the "and" doesn't change the context or implication. Keep on spinning commie loser, keep on spinning.

And the fact that Armitage also was used by the press to confirm the leaks Libby was deliberately spreading about Plame, does not alter the fact Libby clearly was attempting to harm Plame in retaliation for her attempt to get out the truth about there being no significant WMD in Iraq.

Yep, telling the truth about here certainly would harm her. That's because she was a double dealing scumbag using her office to harm the President. However, that doesn't make it a crime. The only question at issue here is whether she was a covert agent, and she obviously wasn't.

Clearly before Libby did that, Plame could travel to the Mideast for her job often, because she did. But after what Libby did, she could no longer travel to the Mideast. Not only would it be too dangerous, but there was no point in trying to conduct a WMD sting any more if everyone knows the CIA was trying to do that.

Maybe so, but that doesn't mean she was a covert agent.

There can be no question Libby deliberately destroyed an important CIA sting, and Plame's career, in order to try to deliberately harm Plame. And it also should be obvious that Libby did not do this on his own. There were others in the Bush administration who planned this, told Libby what to do, and used him as the scapegoat. And the fact he never admitted who put him up to it, makes it unpardonable. He is a traitor.

ROFL! Hardly. If anyone is a traitor, it's Plame. She's the one abusing her office to undermine the Administration's agenda. Even if everything you claimed were true, that still doesn't make identifying her a crime.

The poster boi of not using citations to source his claims asking for a source. Shut up liar.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Fucking moron, it was evidence submitted to the court and came from CIA records.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

LOL

LOL

MY PROOF THAT FITZGERALDS OPINION IS CORRECT IS FITZGERALDS OPINION

-- faun
Great, let's see your evidence the CIA records, which proved Plame was a covert operative, were falsified...

LOLOL

There are no semantics

Clearly before Libby did that, Plame could travel to the Mideast for her job often, because she did.
Not only would it be too dangerous, but there was no point in trying to conduct a WMD sting any more if everyone knows the CIA was trying to do that.

There can be no question Libby deliberately destroyed an important CIA sting, and Plame's career, in order to try to deliberately harm Plame.
There were others in the Bush administration who planned this, told Libby what to do, and used him as the scapegoat.
He is a traitor.
These cultists love their ideology even more than they hate their country. A CIA operative working in the field of counter nuclear proliferation was outed. Not only compromising her, but counter nuclear proliferation. And these cultists cheer for that.

LOLOL

There are no semantics

Yep, telling the truth about here certainly would harm her. That's because she was a double dealing scumbag using her office to harm the President. However, that doesn't make it a crime. The only question at issue here is whether she was a covert agent, and she obviously wasn't.

Clearly before Libby did that, Plame could travel to the Mideast for her job often, because she did. But after what Libby did, she could no longer travel to the Mideast. Not only would it be too dangerous, but there was no point in trying to conduct a WMD sting any more if everyone knows the CIA was trying to do that.

There can be no question Libby deliberately destroyed an important CIA sting, and Plame's career, in order to try to deliberately harm Plame. And it also should be obvious that Libby did not do this on his own. There were others in the Bush administration who planned this, told Libby what to do, and used him as the scapegoat. And the fact he never admitted who put him up to it, makes it unpardonable. He is a traitor.

ROFL! Hardly. If anyone is a traitor, it's Plame. She's the one abusing her office to undermine the Administration's agenda. Even if everything you claimed were true, that still doesn't make identifying her a crime.
WTF??

Fucking moron... how was Valerie Plame using her office to harm the president? :cuckoo:

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Fucking moron, it was evidence submitted to the court and came from CIA records.

Post the evidence, douchebag.

WTF??

Fucking moron... how was Valerie Plame using her office to harm the president? :cuckoo:
ROFL! She was running a propaganda operation to undermine his claims. Plame's husband was not an objective investigator, and hh produced no evidence to support his claims.

LOLOL

There are no semantics

He is a traitor.
These cultists love their ideology even more than they hate their country. A CIA operative working in the field of counter nuclear proliferation was outed. Not only compromising her, but counter nuclear proliferation. And these cultists cheer for that.
She wasn't and undercover agent, moron.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

I already did, fucking moron.

LOL

LOLOL

No, you didn't. You posted Fitzgerald stating an opinion. Where is the document that proves Valerie Plame was undercover?

WTF??

ROFL! She was running a propaganda operation to undermine his claims. Plame's husband was not an objective investigator, and hh produced no evidence to support his claims.
LOLOL

You're a complete fucking moron.

She said nothing about Bush by using her office. And her husband, referenced a fake bill of sale for yellow cake Uranium which was proven to be a forgery.

LOL

LOLOL

No, you didn't. You posted Fitzgerald stating an opinion. Where is the document that proves Valerie Plame was undercover?
Fucking moron, it was based on CIA records, provided to him by the CIA. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back