Valerie Plame for Congress

That doesn't make any sense. I didn't post any cites about Fitzgerald, so you must be right.
Exactly, fucking moron. You're literally citing yourself as your source.
Wrong.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you posted literally zero citations regarding Fitzgerald. 100% of your posts about him come only from you, citing yourself. And you're a proven fucking moron.
Someone else posted the citation, and I pointed you in that direction. It's so simple a child could understand it.

You're the one citing Fitzgerald, not me. As far as I'm concerned, his opinion is not pertinent.
Fucking moron, that citation was about Toensing, not Fitzgerald. Pertaining to Fitzgerald, you've citing nothing but yourself.

And I even warned you up front that reaching for Toensing was going to bite you, you just didn't know it because you're a fucking moron. And bite you it did as I was able to show she misrepresented the very law she said she contributed on by wrongly claiming Plame needed to be "stationed" overseas to be covert while the law actually states she needed only to "serve" overseas; which Plame did according to CIA records.

307vyna-gif.269908

You lose again as always because you're a loser.
You're the only one talking about Fitzgerald, dumbass. I couldn't give a damn about his take on the issue. You asked for a cite about Toensing, if you don't recall. I guess some kind of brain damage is impairing your short term memory.

Isn't Plame that crooked liar from the Obama administration? We don't need any reruns from that one. We're trying to drain the swamp, not grow it

Exactly, fucking moron. You're literally citing yourself as your source.
Wrong.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you posted literally zero citations regarding Fitzgerald. 100% of your posts about him come only from you, citing yourself. And you're a proven fucking moron.
Someone else posted the citation, and I pointed you in that direction. It's so simple a child could understand it.

You're the one citing Fitzgerald, not me. As far as I'm concerned, his opinion is not pertinent.
Fucking moron, that citation was about Toensing, not Fitzgerald. Pertaining to Fitzgerald, you've citing nothing but yourself.

And I even warned you up front that reaching for Toensing was going to bite you, you just didn't know it because you're a fucking moron. And bite you it did as I was able to show she misrepresented the very law she said she contributed on by wrongly claiming Plame needed to be "stationed" overseas to be covert while the law actually states she needed only to "serve" overseas; which Plame did according to CIA records.

307vyna-gif.269908

You're the only one talking about Fitzgerald, dumbass. I couldn't give a damn about his take on the issue. You asked for a cite about Toensing, if you don't recall. I guess some kind of brain damage is impairing your short term memory.
LOLOL

That's because he was the lead investigator on the case. Who is a better authoritative voice than the lead investigator?

The reason you don't want to talk about Fitzgerald is because he blows up your bullshit.

And of course I wanted you to cite Toensing after you were stupid enough to mention her name. That's why I challenged to quote what she said AND to post the law she was talking about. Because I knew she wrongly claimed Plame had to be "stationed" overseas to be covert while the law actually says she only had to "serve" overseas -- which Plame did.

You never tire of making a fucking moron of yourself, do ya, fucking moron?

:lmao:

LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

That's because he was the lead investigator on the case. Who is a better authoritative voice than the lead investigator?

The reason you don't want to talk about Fitzgerald is because he blows up your bullshit.

And of course I wanted you to cite Toensing after you were stupid enough to mention her name. That's why I challenged to quote what she said AND to post the law she was talking about. Because I knew she wrongly claimed Plame had to be "stationed" overseas to be covert while the law actually says she only had to "serve" overseas -- which Plame did.

Fitz is the exact kind of prosecutor dems and libs have been afraid of for decades....a prosecutor that places winning above justice...he has no heart and his idea of justice matches China or the old Soviet Union....or Mueller's....for that matter....so if you want to lay your arm around his neck and pat him on the back shows your insincerity as a human being.....now lets see you report that ya little weenie....

LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

Fitz is the exact kind of prosecutor dems and libs have been afraid of for decades....a prosecutor that places winning above justice...he has no heart and his idea of justice matches China or the old Soviet Union....or Mueller's....for that matter....so if you want to lay your arm around his neck and pat him on the back shows your insincerity as a human being.....now lets see you report that ya little weenie....
He was privy to the evidence. Cry all you want, you have nothing to impeach his veracity.

Repeating, nuh-uh, because his case bitchslaps you rightards silly doesn't cut it.

307vyna-gif.269908

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

He was privy to the evidence. Cry all you want, you have nothing to impeach his veracity.

Repeating, nuh-uh, because his case bitchslaps you rightards silly doesn't cut it.

307vyna-gif.269908
Ah, I see you speak fluent Biden.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908
It was a public trial. We are all privy to the evidence.

Fitzgerald is no more authoritative than any other lawyer, and he had a vested interest in the outcome. He wanted a scalp to hang over his mantle, and he was willing to do anything to get it.

We understand that he's exactly the kind of scumbag you endorse.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

Fitzgerald is no more authoritative than any other lawyer, and he had a vested interest in the outcome. He wanted a scalp to hang over his mantle, and he was willing to do anything to get it.

LOL

You say you were privy to the evidence yet you keep denying Plame was a covert CIA operative even though the evidence showed she was. :cuckoo:

And again, the only source you have on your opinion of Fitzgerald is you. And you're a fucking moron, rendering your source, DOA.

LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

You say you were privy to the evidence yet you keep denying Plame was a covert CIA operative even though the evidence showed she was. :cuckoo:

And again, the only source you have on your opinion of Fitzgerald is you. And you're a fucking moron, rendering your source, DOA.
Other than Fitzgerald, the only evidence supporting his opinion on the subject is him venting his ill-informed opinion on the subject. Where is the evidence that Plame was undercover? Show us the documents. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

Other than Fitzgerald, the only evidence supporting his opinion on the subject is him venting his ill-informed opinion on the subject. Where is the evidence that Plame was undercover? Show us the documents. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
LOL

I already posted the evidence Fitzgerald relied on. You were too busy being a fucking moron to notice it.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

LOL

I already posted the evidence Fitzgerald relied on. You were too busy being a fucking moron to notice it.
FAUN....You lost this argument about 20 pages ago...give it up already...even I'm ashamed of you on this subject...you have disregarded any info contrary to what CNN has told you....

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

LOL

FAUN....You lost this argument about 20 pages ago...give it up already...even I'm ashamed of you on this subject...you have disregarded any info contrary to what CNN has told you....
LOLOL

You poor thing. :itsok:

And by lose, you mean I proved Plame was covert and I proved Libby leaked her name to the press.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

And by lose, you mean I proved Plame was covert and I proved Libby leaked her name to the press.
You didn't prove jack shit....

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

You didn't prove jack shit....
:itsok:

Last edited:
Ex-CIA operative, Valerie Plame, running for New Mexico's 3rd district.

"Operative"?

You misspelled "analyst whom everyone in DC knew worked for CIA".

Yo're welcome.

Dumbfuck.

Transcript of Special Counsel Fitzgerald's Press Conference

"Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified. Not only was it classified, but it was not widely known outside the intelligence community. Valerie Wilson's friends, neighbors, college classmates had no idea she had another life. The fact that she was a CIA officer was not well-known, for her protection or for the benefit of all us. It's important that a CIA officer's identity be protected, that it be protected not just for the officer, but for the nation's security. Valerie Wilson's cover was blown in July 2003. The first sign of that cover being blown was when Mr. Novak published a column on July 14th, 2003. But Mr. Novak was not the first reporter to be told that Wilson's wife, Valerie Wilson, Ambassador Wilson's wife Valerie, worked at the CIA. Several other reporters were told." ~ Patrick Fitzgerald, lead investigator

You know how much any of this matters?

None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

You didn't get the W perp walk you so desperately wanted and you were breathlessly promised. You got a low-level functionary who was charged with lying to prosecutors because they didn't let him use his notes.

That's it. That's all you got. And it was funny to watch you guys, so convinced W and Rove were going to be frog-marched to the Hague for war crimes.

ROFL!!

What it shows is your propensity to lie.

ROVE!! BOOGA BOOGA!!

karl roverian.jpg

"Operative"?

You misspelled "analyst whom everyone in DC knew worked for CIA".

Yo're welcome.

Plame was not an analyst.
She was in charge of the whole Mideast operations for the CIA.
She routinely went to the Mideast under the cover of just traveling with her husband, ambassador Wilson.
She ran a desk. She wasn't a field agent.
Dumbfuck, you can't lie your way out of this....

FITZGERALD SAYS PLAME WAS A COVERT AGENT

“She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries. When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson’s employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States.”
THIS HAS LEGS BUSH IS TOAST!!!!!111

How many times have you used that phrase?
Feel free to use the forum's search feature to find out....
What's your DU name?

Forum List

Back