Valerie Plame for Congress

Well I said Plame was a covert CIA operative and I proved I was right about that.

We'll just add this to the list of shit you're wrong about.

Valerie Plame Lied To Voters In Her Very First Campaign Ad

In the ad, Plame suggests she was stationed in Iran and the DPRK, which she was not. She also uses the CIA seal, which is illegal, as use the use of official government seals and logos without permission is restricted by federal law.
LOL

Again, the daily caller is fake news. In no way does she "suggest" she was stationed there. She listed countries she worked in on assignment.
The only time she left the states was when she was on vacation....
Says you, citing yourself. The investigation revealed she worked overseas as a covert CIA operative.

plame1.jpg

Sucks to be you. :mm:
Who is the author of that swill? Let me guess: Fitzgerald.
That information came from the CIA, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

There are no semantics

She made two separate and distinctive claims, both of which are are.

• Libby leaked her identity. True and she never said he was convicted for that in her ad.
  • Trump pardoned Libby. Also true
Your inability to comprehend she didn't say Libby was convicted of leaking her identity nor did she say that trump pardoned Libby for leaking her identity is no one's problem but yours

You stupid fucking hick, she said "his name is Scooter Libby and guess who pardoned him", try watching the lying video again. As I said, the implication was clear.

Your quote is a lie. She didn't say, "and."

You inserted that yourself in a failed attempt to connect the two statements together that were never connevted to begin with.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Deleting the "and" doesn't change the context or implication. Keep on spinning commie loser, keep on spinning.

Of course it does. Otherwise, you wouldn't have altered her quote to mean something you wanted her to say instead of what she actually said.

"and" is used to concatenate thoughts, statements, etc.

She made two truthful and independent statements among many...
  • Libby leaked her identity
  • Trump pardoned Libby
One has nothing to do with the other; nor could they since leaking her identity was not a criminal offense for which trump could pardon Libby.

She didn't connect the two by concatenating them with "and," you did. And you even put that in quotes as though she actually said it, which she didn't.

You're the liar, not her.

Spin on commie. :iyfyus.jpg:

LOL

Slobbers the liar who intentionally misquoted Plame.

face-palm.gif

You're using the notorious liar and convicted felon John Dean as an authority? Really?
Whereas .... you posted nothing.
Valerie Plame for Congress
LOLOL

You didn't post that, fucking moron. Remember, you proved to be too stupid to post it.

Even better, it destroys your made up nonsense.
I just cited it, but you claim I have nothing, shit for brains.
LOL

You're such a fucking moron, you don't even realize what you cited (not posted).

Lawyer Victoria Toensing, who as a Senate staffer helped write that law, says Plame wasn't covert because she hadn't been stationed overseas since 1997 and worked at CIA headquarters.

Valerie Plame Lied To Voters In Her Very First Campaign Ad

In the ad, Plame suggests she was stationed in Iran and the DPRK, which she was not. She also uses the CIA seal, which is illegal, as use the use of official government seals and logos without permission is restricted by federal law.
LOL

Again, the daily caller is fake news. In no way does she "suggest" she was stationed there. She listed countries she worked in on assignment.
Says you, citing yourself. The investigation revealed she worked overseas as a covert CIA operative.

plame1.jpg

Says Fitzgerald. You're a gullible moron. Were they concealing her intelligence relationship with the United States when they told her to park in the CIA parking lot?

LOLOL

You didn't post that, fucking moron. Remember, you proved to be too stupid to post it.

LOL

You're such a fucking moron, you don't even realize what you cited (not posted).

Lawyer Victoria Toensing, who as a Senate staffer helped write that law, says Plame wasn't covert because she hadn't been stationed overseas since 1997 and worked at CIA headquarters.
Fucking moron, you're really too slow to keep up. The part that you can't understand is that Toensing misrepresented the law. To Congress, she said...

“Plame was not covert. She worked at CIA headquarters and had not been stationed abroad within five years of the date of Novak’s column.”

.... only that's not what the law in question states. It says...

Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982

The term 'covert agent' means—

(A) an officer or employee of an intelligence agency or a member of the Armed Forces assigned to duty with an intelligence agency— (i) whose identity as such an officer, employee, or member is classified information, and (ii) who is serving outside the United States or has within the last five years served outside the United States;

... one does not have to be stationed in order to serve their country.

I have zero expectation you possess the ability to comprehend any of this, so you should go find a child to explain it to ya.

LOL

plame1.jpg

Says Fitzgerald. You're a gullible moron. Were they concealing her intelligence relationship with the United States when they told her to park in the CIA parking lot?
And again, your only citation about Fitzgerald comes from a fucking moron -- you.

plame1.jpg

And again, your only citation about Fitzgerald comes from a fucking moron -- you.
That doesn't make any sense. I didn't post any cites about Fitzgerald, so you must be right.

LOLOL

LOL

Fucking moron, you're really too slow to keep up. The part that you can't understand is that Toensing misrepresented the law. To Congress, she said...

“Plame was not covert. She worked at CIA headquarters and had not been stationed abroad within five years of the date of Novak’s column.”

(A) an officer or employee of an intelligence agency or a member of the Armed Forces assigned to duty with an intelligence agency— (i) whose identity as such an officer, employee, or member is classified information, and (ii) who is serving outside the United States or has within the last five years served outside the United States;

I have zero expectation you possess the ability to comprehend any of this, so you should go find a child to explain it to ya.
Here identity was not classified information, shit for brains.

"Serving" implies and extended length of time, not an occasional weekend trip.

LOLOL

LOL

"Here identity was not classified information, shit for brains."

Stop lying, fucking moron.

"Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified." ~ Patrick Fitzgerald, lead investigator

"Serving" implies and extended length of time, not an occasional weekend trip."

LOL

As if a fucking moron like you is an authoritative voice on the English language. :lmao: Try using s dictionary....

Screenshot_20190913-071748_Samsung Internet.jpg

plame1.jpg

That doesn't make any sense. I didn't post any cites about Fitzgerald, so you must be right.
Exactly, fucking moron. You're literally citing yourself as your source.

Ex-CIA operative, Valerie Plame, running for New Mexico's 3rd district.

"Operative"?

You misspelled "analyst whom everyone in DC knew worked for CIA".

Yo're welcome.

Dumbfuck.

Transcript of Special Counsel Fitzgerald's Press Conference

"Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified. Not only was it classified, but it was not widely known outside the intelligence community. Valerie Wilson's friends, neighbors, college classmates had no idea she had another life. The fact that she was a CIA officer was not well-known, for her protection or for the benefit of all us. It's important that a CIA officer's identity be protected, that it be protected not just for the officer, but for the nation's security. Valerie Wilson's cover was blown in July 2003. The first sign of that cover being blown was when Mr. Novak published a column on July 14th, 2003. But Mr. Novak was not the first reporter to be told that Wilson's wife, Valerie Wilson, Ambassador Wilson's wife Valerie, worked at the CIA. Several other reporters were told." ~ Patrick Fitzgerald, lead investigator

You know how much any of this matters?

None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

You didn't get the W perp walk you so desperately wanted and you were breathlessly promised. You got a low-level functionary who was charged with lying to prosecutors because they didn't let him use his notes.

That's it. That's all you got. And it was funny to watch you guys, so convinced W and Rove were going to be frog-marched to the Hague for war crimes.

ROFL!!

This is the entirety of Faun's life. His ego is on the line every time he posts and that is why he will double down and try to get away with semantics every time. Sad really.

LOL

Are you ever right? About anything?? In reality, I have a wife, kids, friends & family and a job which take up most of my time. This place is for pure entertainment -- which thanks to idiots like you, is never ending.

:dance:

Your manner of posting tells a different story, you are narcissist and a liar. Son your ego is writing checks your brain can't cash. Intelligent, confident folks don't rely on semantics to make their points.

LOL

"Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified." ~ Patrick Fitzgerald, lead investigator

LOL

As if a fucking moron like you is an authoritative voice on the English language. :lmao: Try using s dictionary....

You keep quoting Fitzgerald, the establishment stooge who has a vested interest in your interpretation of the law.

Wrong.

"Operative"?

You misspelled "analyst whom everyone in DC knew worked for CIA".

Yo're welcome.
Dumbfuck.

Transcript of Special Counsel Fitzgerald's Press Conference

"Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer. In July 2003, the fact that Valerie Wilson was a CIA officer was classified. Not only was it classified, but it was not widely known outside the intelligence community. Valerie Wilson's friends, neighbors, college classmates had no idea she had another life. The fact that she was a CIA officer was not well-known, for her protection or for the benefit of all us. It's important that a CIA officer's identity be protected, that it be protected not just for the officer, but for the nation's security. Valerie Wilson's cover was blown in July 2003. The first sign of that cover being blown was when Mr. Novak published a column on July 14th, 2003. But Mr. Novak was not the first reporter to be told that Wilson's wife, Valerie Wilson, Ambassador Wilson's wife Valerie, worked at the CIA. Several other reporters were told." ~ Patrick Fitzgerald, lead investigator
You know how much any of this matters?

None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

You didn't get the W perp walk you so desperately wanted and you were breathlessly promised. You got a low-level functionary who was charged with lying to prosecutors because they didn't let him use his notes.

That's it. That's all you got. And it was funny to watch you guys, so convinced W and Rove were going to be frog-marched to the Hague for war crimes.

ROFL!!

This is the entirety of Faun's life. His ego is on the line every time he posts and that is why he will double down and try to get away with semantics every time. Sad really.
LOL

Are you ever right? About anything?? In reality, I have a wife, kids, friends & family and a job which take up most of my time. This place is for pure entertainment -- which thanks to idiots like you, is never ending.

Your manner of posting tells a different story, you are narcissist and a liar. Son your ego is writing checks your brain can't cash. Intelligent, confident folks don't rely on semantics to make their points.
And yet I've doused every bullshit posted on this thread by you rightwingnuts. You don't have to like it. You don't even have to accept it. But the facts are what they are. Plame was a covert CIA operative. That was proven by CIA records on file. Libby, Armitage and Rove all leaked her identity to the press. That's undeniable. None of them violated the law by leaking it because the government couldn't meet their burden of proof that they knowingly outed her. Still, they leaked her identity. And they did so out of revenge after her husband published an op/ed explaining how Bush's claims of Iraq's attempt to purchase yellow cake Uranium was built upon the foundation of a forged bill of sale. Then Novak published the leak he got from Armitage and then Rove. Libby was tried and convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice on the matter. Then Bush commuted his sentence and then Trump pardoned him.

Plame's recent ad is accurate and factual.

All this is history and all of the name calling in the world, foot stomping, fist pounding or cane shaking; none of that will alter history.

Wrong.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you posted literally zero citations regarding Fitzgerald. 100% of your posts about him come only from you, citing yourself. And you're a proven fucking moron.

LOL

LOL

You keep quoting Fitzgerald, the establishment stooge who has a vested interest in your interpretation of the law.
And I'll continue to do so since as lead investigator, he had intimate and first hand knowledge of the case, facts and details. Whereas you have nothing but the information fed to you by a fucking moron; who happens to be you, citing yourself.

Wrong.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, you posted literally zero citations regarding Fitzgerald. 100% of your posts about him come only from you, citing yourself. And you're a proven fucking moron.
Someone else posted the citation, and I pointed you in that direction. It's so simple a child could understand it.

You're the one citing Fitzgerald, not me. As far as I'm concerned, his opinion is not pertinent.

LOL

And I'll continue to do so since as lead investigator, he had intimate and first hand knowledge of the case, facts and details. Whereas you have nothing but the information fed to you by a fucking moron; who happens to be you, citing yourself.

So, other than his opinion, where's the evidence that Plame was undercover? Do you suppose there could be a reason that Libby wasn't charged with exposing her identity? I'll tell you the reason. Fitzgerald knew he could never get a jury to convict him on such a charge.

Wrong.
LOLOL

Someone else posted the citation, and I pointed you in that direction. It's so simple a child could understand it.

You're the one citing Fitzgerald, not me. As far as I'm concerned, his opinion is not pertinent.
Fucking moron, that citation was about Toensing, not Fitzgerald. Pertaining to Fitzgerald, you've citing nothing but yourself.

And I even warned you up front that reaching for Toensing was going to bite you, you just didn't know it because you're a fucking moron. And bite you it did as I was able to show she misrepresented the very law she said she contributed on by wrongly claiming Plame needed to be "stationed" overseas to be covert while the law actually states she needed only to "serve" overseas; which Plame did according to CIA records.

307vyna-gif.269908

You lose again as always because you're a loser.

Forum List

Back