🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Values-Who’s Got ‘Em

2_1.png

Lets go through these, one by one:

1. Rights and freedoms of all people are respected. -- not if you are white or religious. And if you're a Repub? Not a chance in hell.

2. Elected officials face serious consequences for misconduct. -- only if they are Repubs.

3. Judges are not influenced by political parties. -- only if they are conservatives.

4. Everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed. -- Dems believe in equal outcomes, not equal opportunity.

5. Reps and Dems work together on issues. -- Both sides say it, neither side does it.

6. Balance of power between govt branches. -- LOL, depends on who is in power.

7. News organizations are independent of govt. -- I don't think the MSM is controlled by a party, but they sure as hell act like they are.

8. Gov't is open and transparent. -- Trump is a heckuva lot more open and transparent than Obama was. Some of that is on the media.

9. Campaign contributions do not lead to more political influence. -- Please. the Dems are owned by the rich Greenies.

10. People are free to openly protest. -- yeah, mostly.

11. News organizations do not favor a party. -- OMG. To say that the MSM is not carrying the Dems water is beyond ridiculous.

12. Military leadership does not publicly support a party. -- Mostly they don't. If they do, they get retired.

13. Views of those not in the majority are not respected. -- Not a lot of respect for ANYBODY's views, for a long time.

14. Tone of political debate is respectful. -- Not lately. I blame both sides for this. No excuse.

15. People agree on basic facts even if disagree on politics. -- Hard to tell was is fact these days, sometimes anyway.

16. Govt policies reflect views of most Americans. -- I don't think so. Dems are worse than the Repubs on this one IMHO.

By and large I give the Dems lower marks than the Repubs on these values. In many cases, the Dems talk the talk but their actions do not match their rhetoric. So do the Repubs, but not as bad. People can point to Trump's words, but his actions to date are not that bad IMHO.

2_1.png

Lets go through these, one by one:

1. Rights and freedoms of all people are respected. -- not if you are white or religious. And if you're a Repub? Not a chance in hell.

2. Elected officials face serious consequences for misconduct. -- only if they are Repubs.

3. Judges are not influenced by political parties. -- only if they are conservatives.

4. Everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed. -- Dems believe in equal outcomes, not equal opportunity.

5. Reps and Dems work together on issues. -- Both sides say it, neither side does it.

6. Balance of power between govt branches. -- LOL, depends on who is in power.

7. News organizations are independent of govt. -- I don't think the MSM is controlled by a party, but they sure as hell act like they are.

8. Gov't is open and transparent. -- Trump is a heckuva lot more open and transparent than Obama was. Some of that is on the media.

9. Campaign contributions do not lead to more political influence. -- Please. the Dems are owned by the rich Greenies.

10. People are free to openly protest. -- yeah, mostly.

11. News organizations do not favor a party. -- OMG. To say that the MSM is not carrying the Dems water is beyond ridiculous.

12. Military leadership does not publicly support a party. -- Mostly they don't. If they do, they get retired.

13. Views of those not in the majority are not respected. -- Not a lot of respect for ANYBODY's views, for a long time.

14. Tone of political debate is respectful. -- Not lately. I blame both sides for this. No excuse.

15. People agree on basic facts even if disagree on politics. -- Hard to tell was is fact these days, sometimes anyway.

16. Govt policies reflect views of most Americans. -- I don't think so. Dems are worse than the Repubs on this one IMHO.

By and large I give the Dems lower marks than the Repubs on these values. In many cases, the Dems talk the talk but their actions do not match their rhetoric. So do the Repubs, but not as bad. People can point to Trump's words, but his actions to date are not that bad IMHO.

You put a lot of work into that....

Kudos!

ha ha ha

you are pure loon!

bereft of values!

funny stuff.....

"bereft of values" says the POS who voted for the POS who bragged about grabbing pussy, cheats at golf, conned thousands out of millions....

I have GREAT values!

My values are MUCH better than YOURS are....

I'm a decent freedom loving fella....

you are a blood thirsty nazi fascist.

By the way you write, one can notice that you indeed have values.

My question is, how much you paid for then on eBay?

Forum List

Back