vandals keep destroying geroge floyd and brianna taylor artwork all over the us

The "artwork" the left is whining about is mostly illegal graffiti. Meanwhile the crazies are taring down hundred year old statues.
Not to mention that almost all of the "artwork" in question looks like shit and would be considered art only by racist, tasteless, brainless, imbeciles.

But, then again, BLMers are all of those things.

Last edited:
i was suprised thy made two more busts. how many of this ugly busts they going to make.

i was suprised thy made two more busts. how many of this ugly busts they going to make.
That's all they know is ugly.....and uglier.

They're fucking up our cities just as they fucked up our neighborhoods and schools.

Now they're 'uglifying' our television programming and ads. This is their one area of success, unfortunately.

These are all rumblings of what I have been predicting for a while now. The left has had decades in which they were essentially free to commit whatever mayhem they wanted to in the name of protest while the right watched them, expecting law enforcement to contain the mess, then got out the brooms and mops and cleaned up so life could go on. The right has finally, however, been pushed too far and is starting to push back, and the left cannot figure out what is going on. They're resorting to squealing about being victims, totally incapable of seeing how they brought this on themselves.

It's only going to get worse as the right unleashes decades of frustration. Protest will be followed by counter protest and blood will flow.

Forum List

Back