Vanity Fair cover story/puff piece: "The Making Of Andrew Cuomo"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what the fuck is this?

What is this? It's a friggin pay window. I read your stuff when I see it, but I don't have a subscription to that site. Any chance you taking time to copy/past most important parts?

• Banned
what the fuck is this?

What is this? It's a friggin pay window. I read your stuff when I see it, but I don't have a subscription to that site. Any chance you taking time to copy/past most important parts?
you cheap bastard

They're trying like hell to make him look good. I'm still not convinced that Biden won't get dumped and the wishy washy Democrats are known for jumping to conclusions at a time like this, just like they did with Michael Avenotti. Dems. went from infatuation to proposing marriage all in one day with their hero, Avenotti. So anything is possible with Cuomo. They'll keep building the illusion that he is great, just like they did with Avenotti, and whatever happens, happens.

what the fuck is this?

you cheap bastard
1588248141328.png

what the fuck is this?

I don't have to pay. Goes directly to article?? Maybe because I'm outside the US...

what the fuck is this?

Vanity Fair? There are likely no important parts to paste.

They're trying like hell to make him look good. I'm still not convinced that Biden won't get dumped and the wishy washy Democrats are known for jumping to conclusions at a time like this, just like they did with Michael Avenotti. Dems. went from infatuation to proposing marriage all in one day with their hero, Avenotti. So anything is possible with Cuomo. They'll keep building the illusion that he is great, just like they did with Avenotti, and whatever happens, happens.

If they try to bring in Cuomo, Sanders and his supporters will walk away, guaranteed.

Andrew Cuomo,
The Governor of NY, right?
The Governor that refused to shut the subway down?
The Governor that caused all of those deaths by not shutting the subway down?

President Trump said "SHUT THE SUBWAY DOWN"
Cuomo, thought he would be a tough guy and told Trump "There are no sandwich shops open in NYC"

Hey Cuomo, if you are reading this, TRUMP wasn't talking about Subway sandwich shops!
He was talking about the Subway, the "public transportation"

Cuomo, you have dead New Yorkers on your hands, and YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR NEEDLESS DEATHS!

Andrew Cuomo,
The Mayor of NYC, right?
The Mayor that refused to shut the subway down?
The Mayor that caused all of those deaths by not shutting the subway down?

Cuomo, thought he would be a tough guy and told Trump "There are no sandwich shops open in NYC"

Hey Cuomo, if you are reading this, TRUMP wasn't talking about Subway sandwich shops!

Cuomo, you have dead New Yorkers on your hands, and YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR NEEDLESS DEATHS!
ummmmm.......He is the Governor

Andrew Cuomo,
The Mayor of NYC, right?
The Mayor that refused to shut the subway down?
The Mayor that caused all of those deaths by not shutting the subway down?

ummmmm.......He is the Governor

That's what I said

Andrew Cuomo,

Andrew Cuomo,

How interesting. They're all open in Virginia, I think, even with Douchebag Northam barking. What's Cuomo's problem?

You can't eat inside, but so what?

what the fuck is this?

I don't have to pay. Goes directly to article?? Maybe because I'm outside the US...
Interesting. Guess I'm their target market. Really appreciate the help. Thanks.

what the fuck is this?

Actually really well written background on the guy. I got helped out. Well worth the read.

what the fuck is this?

Actually really well written background on the guy. I got helped out. Well worth the read.

I was commenting on the source material.

Forum List

Back