Fox news doctors backpedal on their comments concerning the Coronavirus

CNN?? DR PHIL???? Since when is he a doctor?

ZOMG a doctor changed his mind after more time and more data had come in. Shoot the son of a bitch. If hes not absolutely 100% fucking perfect from day 1 no matter what news comes in shoot him.

Get a fucking life you obama dick sucking OP. And quit watching the China News Network.

CNN?? DR PHIL???? Since when is he a doctor?

ZOMG a doctor changed his mind after more time and more data had come in. Shoot the son of a bitch. If hes not absolutely 100% fucking perfect from day 1 no matter what news comes in shoot him.

Get a fucking life you obama dick sucking OP. And quit watching the China News Network.
They listen to him on Fox news. Ask Fox.

Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew and Dr. Phil made these claims on Fox News. Now they're backtracking - CNN Video This is some dangerous stuff here folks. It's why you shouldn't watch Fox news. It's full of lies and misinformation. And when their doctors go on there to pedal misinformation, it is especially dangerous. When will Trump supporters ever learn?
Leave it to CNN and frothing at the mouth demotards to get it wrong again....
No one has got it wrong but you, because you never proved me wrong, nor can you. You're weak and a loser.

Well, Fox News has, what, 3,000,000 viewers?

3,000,000 viewers divided by, what, 328,000,000 population? That's about 0.914%.

Hopefully the mal-informed can only do so much damage.
Crunch the numbers for CNN for us, Sport. :iyfyus.jpg:

Doctors all over the world are back pedaling.....
Like who?

Name a single doctor whose opinion on covid19 HASN'T changed since this started.
I asked you to tell me. That's your claim not mine. Seeing that you are speaking for Rambunctious.

You dumb mother fucker you made this fucking thread about doctors changing their mind. I said show me one that hasn't. You cant. So go suck Obamas dick after pulling it out of your ass and then accept the fact that you admit through lack of any proof otherwise that every fucking doctor, FNC contributors or not, have changed their fucking minds.

Again, fuck off you fucking cunnt.

Well, Fox News has, what, 3,000,000 viewers?

3,000,000 viewers divided by, what, 328,000,000 population? That's about 0.914%.

Hopefully the mal-informed can only do so much damage.
Crunch the numbers for CNN for us, Sport. :iyfyus.jpg:
Deflection noted. CNN doesn't have these guys on, thankfully.

One day you wingers will shock everyone and hold your end accountable for something.

Doctors all over the world are back pedaling.....
...and moving goalposts.

This whole thing has been a big hoax.
Tell the 60,000 dead people that.
Should we all caravan to Cuomo's NY where most of them are?

Can you get us an itinerary for the 9 Dimwinger states that have the highest number of deaths so we can make our way around the Blue Belt to give them our condolences?

Forum List

Back