Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

When she said she blacked out she perjured herself.
As many guys she's fucked with 10" peckers.....there's no way she passed out.
She had more ass than toilet seats get ass. She has plenty of reasons to lie. She owes Trump half a million dollars. She hates his guts she testified.

You mean other than trying to have the trial moved? The Trump "legal team" knows that they're screwed with the jury pool in Manhattan and with the judges they have to deal with. Why do you think these four cases were brought where they were?

Because that's where the crimes were committed, Einstein. :eusa_doh:

What is so sad is when a black Floyd died, his cop went to prison. After Floyd was fighting with the cops, resisting arrest the cop is who is in prison.

She had not busted windows. She did all she could as a tiny woman to stop the guy from damaging the building. She was overpowered by the cop. The cop essentially stalked her. As the guy broke the window, and it was not his home, the cop aimed at her head. She was dead before she got shoved into the window. The cop murdered her.

Whitey's are always such victims, huh? Poor whitey's. :itsok:

By the way...if you lay in wait and shoot someone entering your home without giving them a warning...YOU would be charged with a crime. That officer hid out of sight...stepped out without saying a word...and shot someone at point blank range.

Liar, he warned her to get back. Regrettably, she didn't heed the warning.

Liar, he warned her to get back. Regrettably, she didn't heed the warning.
The hallway he killed her in was not silent. He had no witness say he warned her. He was aiming at her head for a few minutes. She was not warned. And she should not be dead.

The hallway he killed her in was not silent. He had no witness say he warned her. He was aiming at her head for a few minutes. She was not warned. And she should not be dead.

You're painfully ignorant.

His gun was pointed at her head for s couple of seconds. He didn't even have his gun drawn for a few minutes.

And yes, there was at least one witness to say she was warned to get back and ignored the warning...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

Blackey would be alive had he followed legal orders. But he caused his own death.

He'd also still be alive had his murderer not improperly administered a neck restraint for 9 minutes.

See how that works?

The FEC found no violations. Using the John Edwards case as precedent. Why won't this crooked judge allow the man at the FEC who was in charge of that investigation to testify about that?
If the judge erred your assbuddy will have grounds to appeal, Skippy.

Now, don't you think it's time you did something about that imprint of Trump's ass on your face?

You keep leaving out the fact, they had just busted out a decorative security glazed doorlite and she was coming through with a mob backing her up. Like I said, "She Chose Poorly".

If it ever comes up, and somebody has a gun pointed at you, telling you to stop, any normal person will stop, instead of depending on the kindness of strangers. There is no margin for error in the calculation. It is certainly not the conservative move.
As I said before...if you lie in wait and then shoot someone without warning at your home...you will be arrested. My biggest problem with the Ashli Babbitt shooting is that Lt. Byrd gave no warning. He stepped out from the side of the doorway and shot someone at point blank range without giving a warning. Why?

She was trampled to death by the rabid lawless mob trying to force their way in.

No. Take the view, she thought entitled to help break through, too stupid to know, stay out, means stay out, and by video, she climb part the way in, with a mob behind her. I have no sisters, but my brothers would not climb though that glass, facing a gun. My daughter would have never attacked the capital, and certainly would not climb through that broken out, door lite to lead the mob forward, unarmed against an armed defender. I suspect you would not either. I am telling you, if somebody points a gun point blank at you and give instruction to stop, even you should stop. If you don't, I won't feel sorry for you either. If they have the drop on you, do whatever they say and live to complain about it later.
I've listened to multiple videos from that day and Lt. Byrd DID NOT give instruction to stop before firing that shot! It never happened. He shot without warning.

Hard to be out of sight behind a halflite glazed twin door. He did tell her to stop. Go put flowers on her grave, but don't expect me to ship in, to commerate some emotion crazed chick making a decision to charge a man with a gun, unarmed. Stupid is as does.
View attachment 944781
Show me the video that has Byrd telling Ashli Babbitt to stop! Either that or stop pushing that lie!

Quit whining and show me numbers from athoritative source. Pretend you are debating the subject with facts that are quantifiable, is all I am saying. Graphs and statistics abound on almost any subject, but you just can't or won't post them to support? Why not?
Learn to spell authoritative first!

Facts? How about Biden's claim that he had a 9% inflation rate when he took office? Could there be any bigger lie? It was 1.4%. It hit 9% in the middle of his term over a year later. Even the libs called that a bald-faced lie!

Forum List

Back