Various Thoughts on the Issues of Homosexuality

Said another way...

Yes they are gay.. so what... live and let live. Their gayness won't rub off on ya unless you want it to :)

Why do you not see that you are trying to make two associations the same, when physically and economically they clearly are not.

Sex is an act, only one of the two demographic group will that act ever result in childbirth. Only one.

What I said was no two marriages are alike. I have no frigging clue how you went from my statement that no two marriages are alike to I'm trying to make different associations the same. Clearly if there are two associations they are not the same. As to your accusations explaining how they are physically and economically different, I call bull carp. The only thing forcing a physical difference between male / male marriage licenses and male / female marriage licenses is the law disallowing male/male marriage licenses thus making impossible the physical ability of the two citizens of the former group to get a marriage license.

Again, I'm not sure how this is confusing you. Just because two people are married and they can't get pregnant together does not preclude them from getting pregnant.

The only difference between a gay married couple and a hetero married couple is whether or not the pair has opposite chromosome types.

The argument that Utah is making is that marriage in addition to other things, is a system of incentives/rewards to encourage the two natural parents of children to bond together for life. They argue this from the science and statistics and common sense that the blood kin of a two people will receive the best shot at protection, propping and nurturing.

We see it all the time in lower herd animals. Occasionally an orphan baby will be "allowed" to graft onto another mother. But as a rule the mother will reject it in favor of her own blood. It applies to every species there is. And don't ask me how but the stud animals running with the mother will always know whether or not that get is his. If it isn't, we've seen them instinctively brutalize the youngster or even kill it if he's irritated about something it did. The blood/kin instinct is very very deep in mammals. Homo sapiens are mammals.

In addition, Utah wants to also incentivize an increase in their population or at least not a decrease. The State argues that if they encourage homosexual "marriages", the birth rate will predictably drop and this will harm the state's overall interests over time.

Utah doesn't just disqualify homosexuals from marriage. They also disqualify polygamists and minors. So the oft-heard argument that these various state laws across the US are "singling out gays" is completely bogus. Plus, 2/3rds of Utah's consensus on marriage said to keep it exclusive to 1 adult man and 1 adult woman. So, that's the last word.

Yeah I get the argument. I just disagree with the idea that we have to act like gorillas and go with a majority decision to reward the majority at the expense of singles, gays, and polygamists.

IMO liberty does not mean the liberty to screw people over. But I'm libertarian and thus just don't get the whole hate everyone that's not like me argument of the left and right high and mighty greed, religion, and power driven authoritarians.

Being a white male who lived through the "anti-white racism" and "anti-male feminism" of modern era I've come to despise attempts to take people's liberties away from them based on race, religion, creed, gender, and yes even sexual preference. If I don't defend them.. who's gonna defend me?

Last edited:
The Lord can rescue you and me from the temptations that surround us, and continue to punish the ungodly until the day of final judgment comes. 10 He is especially hard on those who follow their own evil, lustful thoughts. 2 PETER 2:9-10==God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness and sin, of greed and hate, envy, murder, fighting, lying, bitterness, and gossip.

30 They were backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, braggarts, always thinking of new ways of sinning and continually being disobedient to their parents. 31 They tried to misunderstand, broke their promises, and were heartless—without pity. 32 They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.
Romans 1:26-32== Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. There was a time when some of you were just like that but now your sins are washed away, and you are set apart for God; and he has accepted you because of what the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God have done for you.
1 corinthians 6:9

The Lord can rescue you and me from the temptations that surround us, and continue to punish the ungodly until the day of final judgment comes. 10 He is especially hard on those who follow their own evil, lustful thoughts. 2 PETER 2:9-10==God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness and sin, of greed and hate, envy, murder, fighting, lying, bitterness, and gossip.

30 They were backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, braggarts, always thinking of new ways of sinning and continually being disobedient to their parents. 31 They tried to misunderstand, broke their promises, and were heartless—without pity. 32 They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.
Romans 1:26-32== Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. There was a time when some of you were just like that but now your sins are washed away, and you are set apart for God; and he has accepted you because of what the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God have done for you.

Not sure why you keep quoting that. I'll assume you can't read and are not just being a stupid TROLL.

And the men<plural>, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust <lust not marriage>for each other, men doing shameful <marriage is shameful now?>things with other men ...

Yes still two cars two different colors. You are absolutely wrong. Just because two gay people are married does not mean one of both won't get pregnant and/or won't need insurance to cover costs of a pregnancy.

Again you are transfixed, nay you have a single minded focus on the act of coitus between one man and one woman as "the purpose" of marriage. When in fact it frigging does not matter at all if you are married or not, if you have insurance or not, if it was planned or not, if you are gay or not, if you are blue or green or colorless,... Sex is an act. The birth of a child is another act. The marriage of two adults is yet another act.

Why do you not see that you are trying to make two associations the same, when physically and economically they clearly are not.

Sex is an act, only one of the two demographic group will that act ever result in childbirth. Only one.

What I said was no two marriages are alike. I have no frigging clue how you went from my statement that no two marriages are alike to I'm trying to make different associations the same. Clearly if there are two associations they are not the same. As to your accusations explaining how they are physically and economically different, I call bull carp. The only thing forcing a physical difference between male / male marriage licenses and male / female marriage licenses is the law disallowing male/male marriage licenses thus making impossible the physical ability of the two citizens of the former group to get a marriage license.

Again, I'm not sure how this is confusing you. Just because two people are married and they can't get pregnant together does not preclude them from getting pregnant.

The only difference between a gay married couple and a hetero married couple is whether or not the pair has opposite chromosome types. One car has a male plug the other car has a female plug. By the laws of nature that makes the male and female more compatible for "plugging in together." But that has nothing to do with marriage, other than the sex part.

Which is the point... hetero's have said natural advantage and are in the majority. However, majority and nature benefit does not give us the right to exploit our advantage to the exclusion of the rights of other citizens who don't see our natural advantage as something they wish to imbue into their marriage license.

You can call bull crap all you want, then you add bull crap?

The two cars you say are only different because one car has a male plug and the other a female plug. Nice try

The homosexuality car has two plugs of the same type

The heterosexuality plane has two different plugs that work in a specific, ultimately important manner

And to your claim of benefit that heterosexual couples have over homosexual couples, please detail those. The economic differences detailed in my post could be enormous over a lifetime. How expensive is it to file a few papers for the other side?

Not sure why you keep quoting that. I'll assume you can't read and are not just being a stupid TROLL.

And the men<plural>, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust <lust not marriage>for each other, men doing shameful <marriage is shameful now?>things with other men ...

I do love to post GOD'S Word!!!

13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

The only difference between a gay married couple and a hetero married couple is whether or not the pair has opposite chromosome types. One car has a male plug the other car has a female plug. By the laws of nature that makes the male and female more compatible for "plugging in together." But that has nothing to do with marriage, other than the sex part.

Which is the point... hetero's have said natural advantage and are in the majority. However, majority and nature benefit does not give us the right to exploit our advantage to the exclusion of the rights of other citizens who don't see our natural advantage as something they wish to imbue into their marriage license.

The two cars you say are only different because one car has a male plug and the other a female plug. Nice try

The heterosexuality plane has two different plugs that work in a specific, ultimately important manner

And to your claim of benefit that heterosexual couples have over homosexual couples, please detail those. The economic differences detailed in my post could be enormous over a lifetime. How expensive is it to file a few papers for the other side?

Now the car is the marriage? Make up your mind.

Yes if marriage between a man and a woman is a car then marriage between a man and a man is a different car. It's different because one car is the heteros car (as I said above having opposite plug types) and the other car is the gay car having similar plug types. So what, they are both cars. Just one is different color. They both drive. They both go places. They both can have kids with or without their plugs in the exact same manor. They both can live full lives.

Or are you actually trying to say that the cars can't mingle with other cars? huh? Could you just imagine a world where all the roads are for only one car? ROFL

Duh, the natural benefit of a man / woman couple is procreation (your single minded fixation). Which btw is not a limitation of gay marriages, one might argue that it could be a different type of benefit of gay marriages that they get to swing to get prego, and are not artificially ... emotionally bound to one partner for pregnancies. lol.. jk either way this whole line of tit for tat it's different ... so what arguments is going no where. Gay folks can procreate and should be given legal rights to marriage licenses.

As to the question regarding "papers" required of gays to get same marriage benefits. That was a lie made up by some one earlier in this thread. There are tens of thousands of laws draw up to benefit married couples, every single one of which is a slap in the face of singles, gays, and folks desirous of polygamous marriages who are besmirched by said laws excluding them from said benefits.

Last edited:

13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

Old testament, Jewish law, right next to the stupid law against eating pork. Put to death by whom? We gonna start stoning people again too? Or are you a sinner who deserves to go to hell because you don't put gays to death and stone harlots?

Last edited:

Old testament, Jewish law, right next to the stupid law against eating pork. Put to death by whom? We gonna start stoning people again too? Or are you a sinner who deserves to go to hell because you don't put gays to death and stone harlots?

God's Word in the new testment concerning the abomination of sexual perversion===God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

BOTTOMLINE= GOD condemns sexual perversion as an abomination and those that choose to live in sexual perversion They are fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.
,THEN CRY WHEN JUDGMENT COMES!!!

I'm sure he wouldn't just as single parents, gay parents, and others in non-traditional-home situations very much want to believe their children have it just as good as do kids with a loving mom and dad in the home. And they have commissioned studies, mostly with pro-gay rights groups, that will show just that conclusion. But as yet the evidence is simply not there:

To wit:

And, oddly, you didn't actually cite these "prestigious" studies.

Probably because the actual peer reviewed studies show our children at no disadvantage to the children of heterosexuals.

I didn't cite them because anybody can google them quite easily and I didn't want to bore everybody silly and they were related to single parents vs kids who have a mom & dad and do not include gay parents. As for your 'peer reviewed' studies, if you will read what I did link, even one of your guys who has reviewed them admits they are too small and too limited to be authoritative or really useful in a comprehensive analysis.

I am NOT bashing single parents or gay parents, here Seawytch. I am making my best reasoned argument in defense of the traditional family and the advantages to children who are blessed with a loving mother and father in the home. I don't know why some seem so gung ho to discredit that advantage.

It doesn't matter what your motivations are, your information is wrong. Children are most advantaged when they have two parents...gender is immaterial. THAT is what the studies show, that two parents are best for children, not straight parents.

Gay Parents As Good As Straight Parents

World’s largest study on gay parents finds the kids are more than all right

Does the gender of parents really matter?

BOTTOMLINE= GOD condemns sexual perversion as an abomination and those that choose to live in sexual perversion They are fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.
,THEN CRY WHEN JUDGMENT COMES!!!

“For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.” (Matthew 19:11-12)

THE Landlord and the Gays

Yes if marriage between a man and a woman is a car then marriage between a man and a man is a different car. It's different because one car is the heteros car (as I said above having opposite plug types) and the other car is the gay car having similar plug types. So what, they are both cars. Just one is different color. They both drive. They both go places. They both can have kids with or without their plugs in the exact same manor. They both can live full lives.

Or are you actually trying to say that the cars can't mingle with other cars? huh? Could you just imagine a world where all the roads are for only one car? ROFL

Duh, the natural benefit of a man / woman couple is procreation (your single minded fixation). Which btw is not a limitation of gay marriages, one might argue that it could be a different type of benefit of gay marriages that they get to swing to get prego, and are not artificially ... emotionally bound to one partner for pregnancies. lol.. jk either way this whole line of tit for tat it's different ... so what arguments is going no where. Gay folks can procreate and should be given legal rights to marriage licenses.

As to the question regarding "papers" required of gays to get same marriage benefits. That was a lie made up by some one earlier in this thread. There are tens of thousands of laws draw up to benefit married couples, every single one of which is a slap in the face of singles, gays, and folks desirous of polygamous marriages who are besmirched by said laws excluding them from said benefits.

You are the one that claimed a marriage between a same sex marriage and a Hetero couple are simply cars of different colors. My example is that they are both modes of transportation, the same sex being a car, the Hetero being a Lear jet. The two are not slightly different, but tremendously different.

You want to discount sex, you have to.

The Hetero marriage would have the burden that the sex act would create a child. The homosexual couple NEVER has that burden EVER.

What is there, roughly 400,000,000 citizens in the United States? All of them exist due to heterosexuality. All of them. Not a single one is the result of homosexuality. All, white, black, red, brown, male, female, heterosexual or Homosexual. All born by the product of heterosexuality. ALL

That's a Lear jet my friend.

You are the one that claimed a marriage between a same sex marriage and a Hetero couple are simply cars of different colors. My example is that they are both modes of transportation, the same sex being a car, the Hetero being a Lear jet. The two are not slightly different, but tremendously different.

The Hetero marriage would have the burden that the sex act would create a child. The homosexual couple NEVER has that burden EVER.

What is there, roughly 400,000,000 citizens in the United States? All of them exist due to heterosexuality. All of them. Not a single one is the result of homosexuality. All, white, black, red, brown, male, female, heterosexual or Homosexual. All born by the product of heterosexuality. ALL

Nonsense. Gays get pregnant all the time in this country. Why do you keep denying that fact? Just because two people are married does not mean they can't have sex outside the marriage and / or through doctor assisted means. Again, why do you insist on pretending that if we let gays get married the population number will go down? It's a ridiculous argument you are making, that gays don't want to have kids. It's both false and ridiculous. Singles have kids, polygamists have kids and, shock, gays have kids.

I had five children not remotely related to heterosexual coupling.

So more related to homosexuality?

I'll bet there were component of male/females involved.

Hmmmmmm, once again male/ female component coupling created children. I am not surprised

Last edited:

So more related to homosexuality?

Please explain.

Let's see...no heterosexuals went into the making of our children, the children of my partner and I...100% all gay. We're gay, donor is gay.

Now, the surrogate children...there was a heterosexual involved in that, the egg donor was a straight woman, but the sperm donors were gay men and the oven (me) is a lesbian. :D

Tell us truthfully Pop...you want there to be two different marriage licenses for straights and gays, regardless of procreation. If you were being honest about your "concerns", you'd be advocating for a "breeder" or "non breeder" license.

Sexual perverts are not fitting parents, that would be child abuse to the extream!!!===God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

Pregnancies can start in a car, boat, or train. It does not matter where and it most certainly does not matter what he color of the vehicle is.

People that get pregnant, can be single, married, or gay. It does not matter what their marriage status is or what their sexual preference is.

People that are married do not have to have kids. It does not matter whether the married couple can procreate or choose not to procreate. We don't have laws forcing married people to have kids.

Again you are trying to "invent" some scientific basis for your moral religious view that gays should not be allowed to marry, and are falling miserably.

Let's look at the statement that heterosexual couples don't have to have kids. Very true, but, in order not to, excluding those that are disabled or elderly they can only accomplish that (and still have sexual pleasure with their partner) at a financial burden.

Their options:

Surgery

Condoms for many years, knowing they have a failure rate

Pills, and the complications that exist, including increased risk of heart attack among others and still they have to worry about failure

Other female birth control methods, each with their own complications and failure rates

Abortion: expensive, morally unacceptable to many and complications can and do occur.

For the homosexual couple to insure against an unplanned pregnancy, they need do nothing, while completely enjoying each other's sexual company

Is this still simply that the two cars are different colors?

In the above, it would seem there is great economic benefit to being in gay relationships.

Yes still two cars two different colors.

You are absolutely wrong with most of your statements. For example, "excluding those that are disabled or elderly they can only accomplish that (and still have sexual pleasure with their partner) at a financial burden" I can practice early withdrawl and not get her pregnant, does not work for everyone but it has for me, don't withdraw and the kid shows up in 9months every time. Thus no financial burden by choice. Does that make me "disabled or elderly?" Does it violate my marriage license?

Just because two gay people are married does not mean one of both won't get pregnant and/or won't need insurance to cover costs of a pregnancy.

Again you are transfixed, nay you have a single minded focus on the act of coitus between one man and one woman as "the purpose" of marriage. When in fact it frigging does not matter at all if you are married or not, if you have insurance or not, if it was planned or not, if you are gay or not, if you are blue or green or colorless,... Sex is an act. The birth of a child is another act. The marriage of two adults is yet another act.

Wait a minute, how exactly would the bolded happen? Ever? I'm pretty sure you can't scissor dance or butt fuck yourself into a pregnancy.

Forum List

Back