Vatican U Teaches Satanism Class

Explain your interpretation of the High Priestess, the Emporer, The Five of penticles ect.

deaddude said:
Explain your interpretation of the High Priestess, the Emporer, The Five of penticles ect.

Intuition.
Authority
Rejection/emotional pain/loss/financial instability or all four combined.

That's a very simplified version of course. :D

deaddude said:
Yet the stuff originated in catholocisim. If you study the major incarna (the best known part of the tarot deck) you will find that most of the cards have biblical imagery. Not a bit to do with Satanism.

So does Voodoo but that doesn't mean it has any real relevance to Catholicism just because a group of people take bits and pieces of the Catholic faith such as the Saints etc and meld it with chanting, animal ritual sacrifice, and prosperity spells. You see Satanism is not always about blatant goats heads, and black candles........It's about tricking people into thinking they are practicing harmless magics loosley based on bits and pieces of other faiths. To simplify this the golden rule is......If you choose to worship God/Jesus and you want to take control of your life (which is just what the lure of magic and tarot cards hold for most people) then just pray. If you want to be involved in magic, tarot cards, seances, ouija boards, astral projection, levitating, worshiping Gaia, the trees, flowers, etc then just know it doesn't come from God, it comes from the other one. Just know exaclty what your are getting yourself into and know it for what it is.

Just an aside to this, the Catholic church whenever it even considers doing the ritual of Exorcism, the person is given a battery of psychological tests by priests who have their PHD's in Psychology. They take this matter very seriously and don't just jump into it. A full investigation is done first of the person and their families. Before the ritual is done the priest who is trained in this area must fast and pray for a long time in preparation becasue it is so dangerous to his own health, and soul. They want to make sure the person really is possessed.

Why then if these magics are so dangerous does God allow them to exist?
In essence why create something that pisses you off?

deaddude said:
Why then if these magics are so dangerous does God allow them to exist?
In essence why create something that pisses you off?

Free will. God does't rule with an iron fist. He only wants us if we want him. I think pisses off is maybe the wrong phrase, more like if you decide to go to places that are not of him, what you are saying is I reject you and therefore he can't protect you anymore. Im trying to think of a good analogy. Ill use the mythology of Vampires....A vampire can't enter your house unless you invite it in. When you extend the invite you open the door to something that can have horrible consequences. When you say to God, "I don't need or want your help he is not angry, but hurt, sad, he doesn't want to lose anyone, but he honors your wishes and gives you the rope to hang yourself. But he never gives up hope on any of us, so he always takes us back no matter what we have done.

I wasn't born religious I became so, and I have dabbled in all the black arts, Wican, ouija, out of body-astral projection, reincarnation, you name it. I know something about this subject and the ramifications of it.

Forum List

Back