Vax cards don’t prove health nor safety

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
All they provide is that you have been compliant. Obedient to unlawful and unhealthy decrees.
All agree that the vaccinated still can have and still can transmit the virus. So what’s the point? The point is to force compliance.

If, if, I could present a litmus strip that showed I’m non infectious then that would be of merit and I would do it. Vax cards are for frightened virtue signalers and I dont play in the dog and pony show.

All they provide is that you have been compliant. Obedient to unlawful and unhealthy decrees.
All agree that the vaccinated still can have and still can transmit the virus. So what’s the point? The point is to force compliance.

If, if, I could present a litmus strip that showed I’m non infectious then that would be of merit and I would do it. Vax cards are for frightened virtue signalers and I dont play in the dog and pony show.
Well, good luck to you. Hopefully we won't read where you got Covid and died. Just the same, show your wife how to log in, so she can tell us what happened if you screw up.

• Banned
Well, good luck to you. Hopefully we won't read where you got Covid and died. Just the same, show your wife how to log in, so she can tell us what happened if you screw up.
Your pretend pre condolences are transparently insincere.

Like virtually all medicines, the vaccine is not 100% effective. It is, however the best and most effective way to battle the virus. The VAX card shows you have done what you can to prevent more Covid transmission than would otherwise happen. Not being vaccinated is the selfish act of an idiot.

If your jabs get to you are we gonna get notified of that?

If your jabs get to you are we gonna get notified of that?
Yep. Told PJ to log in and let you know if killed me. I was confident enough to get the jab, but you never know. I remember all the sick on a transatlantic MAC flight the night after a pretty nasty vaccine. Some of those guys thought they were going to die and with the smell of puke and other stomach distress wafting throughout the cabin due to the number having reactions, some probably wished their fellow soldier were dead. Learned the importance of scheduling shots and transoceanic flights. The boss made sure it was in our notes for the after op debrief, figuring that was one dumb ass mistake we would have to make again.

• Banned
Like virtually all medicines, the vaccine is not 100% effective. It is, however the best and most effective way to battle the virus. The VAX card shows you have done what you can to prevent more Covid transmission than would otherwise happen. Not being vaccinated is the selfish act of an idiot.
Inoculation and vaccines are by design implemented to prevent infection and/or prevent transmission. So far with all the dear sweet euphemistic “jabs” that has not been what’s happened

Inoculation and vaccines are by design implemented to prevent infection and/or prevent transmission. So far with all the dear sweet euphemistic “jabs” that has not been what’s happened
That is exactly what has happened. Not 100%, of course, but only a fool would say vaccinations have not reduced the hospitalizations and death that would have happened without the vaccine.

Idiot.

Being vaccinated, you can still transmit the virus to others. Don't you read?

Being vaxxed and demanding others do as well is the true selfish act. It is the act of a neophyte of fear to strip your fellow citizen of rights that have been bled for over two centuries.

Demanding vaccination in the face of a survivable virus is the act of a traitor.

Actually, it would appear that being under 50, fit, eating healthy, getting outside, exercising, and taking the appropriate vitamin supplements seems to be the best way to battle this virus. We've had the vaccine for this entire year and the case/death rate doesn't seem to have moved much from when we didn't other than the highs and lows associated with the variant cycle.

Idiot. Being vaccinated, you can still transmit the virus to others. Don't you read?
It would almost be funny and worthwhile to see someone with TB or Ebola get waved through all the Covid checkpoints as fully vetted for public activity with the approved vax cards then infect a whole bunch of people anyway! Just to prove a point that a vax card proves and guarantees NOTHING, except to stupid people.

Demanding vaccination in the face of a survivable virus is the act of a traitor.
Or an itinerant idiot. Vaccination from a virus that at best threatens 0.02% of society, mainly the very old and infirm. Last I checked, most of these people weren't exactly out at the restaurants and dance clubs partying anyway.

If democrats have their way you can't buy a meal in a restaurant in major cities without the proper documents. Orwell was right.

Idiot.

Being vaccinated, you can still transmit the virus to others. Don't you read?

Being vaxxed and demanding others do as well is the true selfish act. It is the act of a neophyte of fear to strip your fellow citizen of rights that have been bled for over two centuries.

That was a typical idiot response. At least you're consistent. When you were a child dreaming of what your life would become, did you ever imagine you would end up as an angry idiot spouting stupid stuff on the internet, because your pathetic life didn't offer something more fulfilling, or did you hope for more than that?

Actually, it would appear that being under 50, fit, eating healthy, getting outside, exercising, and taking the appropriate vitamin supplements seems to be the best way to battle this virus. We've had the vaccine for this entire year and the case/death rate doesn't seem to have moved much from when we didn't other than the highs and lows associated with the variant cycle.
Of course it did. The case/death rate is much lower than it would have been without the vaccination. Only an idiot wouldn't see that.

Of course it did. The case/death rate is much lower than it would have been without the vaccination. Only an idiot wouldn't see that.
But you have zero proof of that. we have the same number of deaths this year as last year more actually.

Umm, seriously? There's been more cases/deaths in 2021 with vaccines and treatments, than in 2020 without them...explain that please.
No problem. Without the vaccine, the case/death rate would have been massively higher. Every credible source shows this to be a fact. Are you really dumb enough to not know that?

No problem. Without the vaccine, the case/death rate would have been massively higher. Every credible source shows this to be a fact. Are you really dumb enough to not know that?
Again that’s just conjecture. We assume that’s the case because we assume the vaccines are working, but there’s no actual proof of that.

Forum List

Back