Vax cards don’t prove health nor safety

But you have zero proof of that. we have the same number of deaths this year as last year more actually.
I'm sorry. You seem to be too stupid to understand that the cases would have exponentially increased without the vaccine. Not my job to educate you idiots.

I'm sorry. You seem to be too stupid to understand that the cases would have exponentially increased without the vaccine. Not my job to educate you idiots.

Right that’s an assumption not a fact. We assume it to be true based on the assumption that the vaccines are working to that end. But we have no actual proof that any significant reduction in deaths due to vaccination. Huge percentages of the vaccinated are under 50 who arent truly at risk of dying of COVID in the first place.

That is exactly what has happened. Not 100%, of course, but only a fool would say vaccinations have not reduced the hospitalizations and death that would have happened without the vaccine.
1 out of 8 test positive but there’s no way to measure how many positives the inoculations are preventing .

Last edited:
Right that’s an assumption not a fact. We assume it to be true based on the assumption that the vaccines are working to that end. But we have no actual proof that any significant reduction in deaths due to vaccination. Huge percentages of the vaccinated are under 50 who arent truly at risk of dying of COVID in the first place.
Got it. You're just looking for something to whine about. The reality of the situation is what you are trying to challenge.

Got it. You're just looking for something to whine about. The reality of the situation is what you are trying to challenge.
Who’s whining? You’re making an assertion of fact without actual proof. Just pointing that out.

Republicans have been kicking around the idea of not letting old people have flu shots ... so more of them will die ... as a way to save Social Security ... Covid came along at just the right time ...

Forum List

Back