Vax mandates are totally working!

BillGatesonOverpopulation.jpg

Yup, the scare tactics and forced Vaxing has worked well, and got over 1/2 the population slated for elimination.
It's going to lower property values as more homes come on the market, and more businesses can't find employees.

Last edited:
One time would be sufficient. But a thousand times, when the refutation is complete head in the sand nonsense?

Well, never.

You sheep just keep bleeting.
Oh, you mean the Big Lie.

See, we don't have to prove the Big Lie is a lie. Just as we don't have to prove unicorns do not exist, or that Astrology is fake.

Tell ya whut.......
YOU get the VAX......I'll pass and stay safe.

Odd...if the VAX is such a huge "success"....why are the death rates among the vaccinated steadily climbing ?
(Oh, and if you believe the media that it's the UN-vaccinated....lol...I have some beach front property on Mars for sale.
Vax_Failure.jpg

Agreed, vaccine mandates are having the desired effect of forcing more people to take the vaccine.

There is no indication that they are having any effect on stopping spread of the infection.

But, we all know this has nothing to do with lessening the spread of the infection.
Nothing is what the former president's administration did. How'd that turn out?

Tell ya whut.......
YOU get the VAX......I'll pass and stay safe.

Odd...if the VAX is such a huge "success"....why are the death rates among the vaccinated steadily climbing ?
(Oh, and if you believe the media that it's the UN-vaccinated....lol...I have some beach front property on Mars for sale.
View attachment 546285
When was WV a vaccine success story?

Currently only 40% are fully vaxxed.

Forum List

Back