Veep Debate and something no one has mentioned on Police in America

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Pence was doing his whole outrage act about Hillary saying that everyone has a bias and even said "How could she believe that our police are biased?" and even put his hand on his chest while saying it like someones grandma who saw their grandchild looking at a Hustler Magazine.

Then he was told about this colleague who is a senator and how he was pulled over 7 times in a year.

THEN Pence said "Well, we have to do something about the bias that is inside the JUSTICE system" :badgrin:

So when Pence tries to make it about Hillary he's all "I dont get it...how could you say that" but when faced with reality he sides with Hillary and couldnt defend one thing Trump has said almost ever

Hey. We have an unfinished debate about race. Don't think I forgot, you faggot.

:smiliehug:

Hey. We have an unfinished debate about race. Don't think I forgot, you faggot.

:smiliehug:

Look cracker what do any honky's know about race!?!

( Oh wait I am white while writing this... :banana: )

Pence was doing his whole outrage act about Hillary saying that everyone has a bias and even said "How could she believe that our police are biased?" and even put his hand on his chest while saying it like someones grandma who saw their grandchild looking at a Hustler Magazine.

Then he was told about this colleague who is a senator and how he was pulled over 7 times in a year.

THEN Pence said "Well, we have to do something about the bias that is inside the JUSTICE system" :badgrin:

So when Pence tries to make it about Hillary he's all "I dont get it...how could you say that" but when faced with reality he sides with Hillary and couldnt defend one thing Trump has said almost ever

Your problem is you defend assholes with guns and believe that the police should ask minorities to put down their gun and if the minority refuses then the police officer should stand there with the chance of being shot and beg the idiot to drop their firearm...

If you point your firearm at the police no matter your race, well enjoy the afterlife!:9:

Unfortunately, your own bias and cover-up mentality precedes you. (at least for me)

Consequently, I read your comment here and barely raised on eyebrow. You have denied or run away from too many accusations in the past.

Unfortunately, your own bias and cover-up mentality precedes you. (at least for me)

Consequently, I read your comment here and barely raised on eyebrow. You have denied or run away from too many accusations in the past.

Yes, because false accusations dont need addressing. Again, you skipped the whole post to make more false accusations to deflect. Wont work

Yes, because false accusations dont need addressing. Again, you skipped the whole post to make more false accusations to deflect. Wont work

It was not a deflection. I read it through once and I did not quite get the point. I decided it was not worth pursuing because it came from you, and you have given me a very negative impression when it comes to being honest or admitting guilt or fault of your own party and pals. So I decided to make a comment about that instead.

It was not a deflection. I read it through once and I did not quite get the point.

Well then you couldve asked for the point. But you didnt. You did something completely different.

I decided it was not worth pursuing because it came from you, and you have given me a very negative impression when it comes to being honest or admitting guilt or fault of your own party and pals. So I decided to make a comment about that instead.

See? So instead of trying to understand you instead lob more accusations and hope the second time I'll focus on your made up stuff. Sorry champ. You'll have to come in begging on one knee to play this game with you.

If you dont understand fine...You know how to find other threads that is easier for you. There is a really cool thread about animal pics that is more your speed

It was not a deflection. I read it through once and I did not quite get the point.

Well then you couldve asked for the point. But you didnt. You did something completely different.

I decided it was not worth pursuing because it came from you, and you have given me a very negative impression when it comes to being honest or admitting guilt or fault of your own party and pals. So I decided to make a comment about that instead.

See? So instead of trying to understand you instead lob more accusations and hope the second time I'll focus on your made up stuff. Sorry champ. You'll have to come in begging on one knee to play this game with you.

If you dont understand fine...You know how to find other threads that is easier for you. There is a really cool thread about animal pics that is more your speed

I accomplished what I set out to do in this thread.

How you want to spin that is your business.

I was being honest at least. Try it.

Intersting post

So who is this black senator? Is he from the blue states? Do any of the blue states today have a black senator?
( I know who he is and where he is is from and how he got to be a senator, I know exactly how many black senators their ever was..why is that?)

Lets discuss that shall we?

If you point your firearm at the police no matter your race, well enjoy the afterlife!
Except we have actual evidence that is not true.

RTR3L0EB.jpg

Intersting post

So who is this black senator? Is he from the blue states? Do any of the blue states today have a black senator?
( I know who he is and where he is is from and how he got to be a senator, I know exactly how many black senators their ever was..why is that?)

Lets discuss that shall we?

Black GOP Senator Talks About Being Pulled Over By Police 7 Times In One Year

5786c0a01a00002600dd1404.jpeg

He's all like "Hillary is lying" then when confronted with reality he's like "Well, did I say lying? I meant to say sure, that happens" lol

He is talking about the openly corrupt DOJ - which is basically a criminal gang that exists to harass and attack the enemies of the Obama administration

Speaking of defending, #lyingtimkaine repeatedly told the whopper that Iran had been stopped from building a nuclear weapon. There is ZERO truth that that claim.

On that question, which was #8 on Elaine Quijano's list of 26, both Pence and Kaine were on point with their responses even though they have opposite views. On the rebuttals for their opponents responses Kaine stayed on point while Pence wandered. I gave Pence 1 1/2 points and Kaine 2 points on that issue.

"Stop And Frisk" was ruled by a Federal judge to be unconstitutional. I agree that it is unconstitutional. However Trump and Pence seem to ignore the judicial opinion. Like Kaine said, it is not their job to make that call. The courts get to decide.

Trump and Pence both show a high degree of ignorance of case law and Federal judicial procedure.

What the radical left doesn't seem to understand and probably never will as long as they stay angry and race focused is that you have to be retarded or insane to think that the "Police" are (racially) biased when Black Officers honorably serve along side White Officers. Some Police Officers may be racially biased but you have to be crazy to think that racial bias is endemic in Police Departments throughout the United States. The system works and Police Officers are held to the same standards as ordinary citizens when they use deadly physical force. The dirty little secret is that the radical left thrives on anger and anarchy and the democrat party uses the anger for political purposes.

He is talking about the openly corrupt DOJ - which is basically a criminal gang that exists to harass and attack the enemies of the Obama administration

Speaking of defending, #lyingtimkaine repeatedly told the whopper that Iran had been stopped from building a nuclear weapon. There is ZERO truth that that claim.

Oh he was talking about the DOJ pulling over Tim Scott 7 times was he?

What the radical left doesn't seem to understand and probably never will as long as they stay angry and race focused is that you have to be retarded or insane to think that the "Police" are (racially) biased when Black Officers honorably serve along side White Officers.

You start out saying the left doesnt understand and end it with "there cant be bias because they work together". Do you think being biased means you cant work beside or with someone?:badgrin:

Forum List

Back