Veep Debate and something no one has mentioned on Police in America

[

Oh he was talking about the DOJ pulling over Tim Scott 7 times was he?

Nope. when he said: "Well, we have to do something about the bias that is inside the JUSTICE system" he was talking about the Holder/Lynch criminal gang at the DOJ

Pence was doing his whole outrage act about Hillary saying that everyone has a bias and even said "How could she believe that our police are biased?" and even put his hand on his chest while saying it like someones grandma who saw their grandchild looking at a Hustler Magazine.

Then he was told about this colleague who is a senator and how he was pulled over 7 times in a year.

THEN Pence said "Well, we have to do something about the bias that is inside the JUSTICE system" :badgrin:

So when Pence tries to make it about Hillary he's all "I dont get it...how could you say that" but when faced with reality he sides with Hillary and couldnt defend one thing Trump has said almost ever
Hillary claims everyone is biased. That is patently stupid. You assholes won't even admit the media bias. You're all crybaby idiots.

[

Oh he was talking about the DOJ pulling over Tim Scott 7 times was he?

Nope. when he said: "Well, we have to do something about the bias that is inside the JUSTICE system" he was talking about the Holder/Lynch criminal gang at the DOJ

In response to Scott being pulled over 7 times you either think that the DOJ pulls people over on Traffic stops or he was talking about anything with the word Justice in it

White knight...trying to get laid......:lol:

Great retort, it really shows your wit, shortbus.

Oh, I see your busy trolling and stalking. Good to see I'm living rent free in your head - and there is SO much room, nothing else in there. :thup:

Forum List

Back