Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees

So in other words: yes. You truly are THIS. FUCKING. STUPID. How do you feed and clothe yourself without assistance?

Guy, you can keep getting on your knees for the wealthy.

I refuse to.

Plutocracy lost on Tuesday. It pulled every trick in the book, and they still lost.

Deal with it.

No question they tried to buy the election

They will keep trying

So in other words: yes. You truly are THIS. FUCKING. STUPID. How do you feed and clothe yourself without assistance?

I refuse to.

Plutocracy lost on Tuesday. It pulled every trick in the book, and they still lost.

Deal with it.

How long has it been since you removed your lips from Obama's anus?

If you can't afford to provide healthcare for your employees then you're business is failing. It's the exact same thing as saying you can't afford to pay wages.

A company is not in the business to provide you with a job or Healthcare. It's not their business too maintain their employee's life style. It is however their business to make a profit and when things cut into that profit they must make cuts elsewhere to maintain that margin of profit to remain operational. If it cost more money to keep employees on the payroll they will fire those employees \. OBAMANATION effect.

Employers make a profit off of every employee. If this company didn't make money off of those 22 employees, they should have been fired long ago.

I refuse to.

Deal with it.

They will keep trying

Maybe, but it looks like Obama and the Democrats bid higher. Not surprising since Obama was able to buy the election and charge it to the taxpayer credit card.

[

I was willing to give the GOP a chance this year, despite their bad record, until you idiots nominated the Mormon.

Then we were done.

Well, uh, yeah.

Because the next asshole will think twice before making a spectacle out of himself.

So maybe his employees will have to find new jobs, but other companies will keep people because they don't want to get audited or investigated.

Frankly, I find it amusing that the wealthy and business types spent billions of dollars trying to elect a weird Mormon robot and senate candidate who think the word "rape" needed to be qualified by adjectives like "Forcible", "legitimate" and "Gift from God", but now they are all screaming poverty because the voters didn't go their way, and they are going to teach those working class slugs by firing some of them.

Then you have the asshole in Utah, Murray, who is laying 100 people off, and we find out that his unsafe mines killed six people and he got slapped with a 2 million dollar fine for running unsafe work sites. But it's Obama's fault he has to lay people off. Really.

It's Joe B doing what Joe B does best being stupid.

He is pretty much a straight-forward communist pretending to be something else.

If you can't afford to provide healthcare for your employees then you're business is failing. It's the exact same thing as saying you can't afford to pay wages.

A company is not in the business to provide you with a job or Healthcare. It's not their business too maintain their employee's life style. It is however their business to make a profit and when things cut into that profit they must make cuts elsewhere to maintain that margin of profit to remain operational. If it cost more money to keep employees on the payroll they will fire those employees \. OBAMANATION effect.

Employers make a profit off of every employee. If this company didn't make money off of those 22 employees, they should have been fired long ago.

Exactly.

This is a vindictive guy having a hissy fit, and frankly, if his business if failing, it's probably because he's a crappy manager.

Nothing makes a company fail faster than bad leadership.

I refuse to.

Deal with it.

They will keep trying

Maybe, but it looks like Obama and the Democrats bid higher. Not surprising since Obama was able to buy the election and charge it to the taxpayer credit card.

Really?

Which programs did Obama pass that did that?

As long as those employees weren't losing the company money and helping generate enough income to cover their keep, having them on the roles isn't a problem. When Obama's war on business increases in scope, regulations and expenses then those employees become a drain on the company. If you'd ever had a job in the private sector you might know that.

They will keep trying

Really?

Which programs did Obama pass that did that?

Ho ho ho... BarackaClaus has been busy. Food Stamps and Obama phones. Don't worry about your health insurance children. BarackaClaus is going to make sure someone else takes care of you.

Do even try to get into the weeds here. Obama has promised people the moon with other peoples money.

Shit man hang in there. Your head is so far up your ass we are going to have to bring in some professionals for this extraction. This is going to require a full team of experts.

How is it you hit a business with huge capital gains taxes when they are going out of business? Going out of business means they aren't making any money, if they were they would still fucking be in business. It doesn't really matter why you think they are closing up shop. They could do it because the fucking carpet got dirty. What are you going to tax once that tax base goes away?

Tell you what, let's identify who this douchebag is, and then have the IRS audit him...

betcha we'll find a whole bunch of money he's been playing games with he got a slide on up to this point.

Again, the wealthy don't create jobs, consumer demand does.

Just like a Chicago thug to think that the IRS is supposed to be used as a threat. BarackaClaus has trained you well.

That guy over in shipping drives a Prius.

I am pretty sure he voted Democrat, and I am just waiting for one wrong move from him.

Shit man hang in there. Your head is so far up your ass we are going to have to bring in some professionals for this extraction. This is going to require a full team of experts.

How is it you hit a business with huge capital gains taxes when they are going out of business? Going out of business means they aren't making any money, if they were they would still fucking be in business. It doesn't really matter why you think they are closing up shop. They could do it because the fucking carpet got dirty. What are you going to tax once that tax base goes away?

Tell you what, let's identify who this douchebag is, and then have the IRS audit him...

betcha we'll find a whole bunch of money he's been playing games with he got a slide on up to this point.

Just like a Chicago thug to think that the IRS is supposed to be used as a threat. BarackaClaus has trained you well.

Trained? joe is the instructor of obamanomics.

As long as those employees weren't losing the company money and helping generate enough income to cover their keep, having them on the roles isn't a problem. When Obama's war on business increases in scope, regulations and expenses then those employees become a drain on the company. If you'd ever had a job in the private sector you might know that.

Guy, I've been working in the private sector for the last 20 years, since I left the Army.

Fact is, most employers are kind of clueless as to what goes on in their own plants most of the time. I've seen worthless people get kept forever, I've seen hard workers get fired because they pointed out the problems and tried to fix them. The ones who do well, usually do well because the employees are motivated to make the whole thing work. Their "leadership" is usually counter-productive.

This hissy little bitch, whoever he is, is probably being carried by this employees, because most of them are.

Oh, I firmly believe that we should be using the IRS, OSHA, and other agencies to slap down the bad actors in the business world.

Like this asshole Murray who says he's cutting 102 jobs because Obama won.

He's the same guy whose company had 6 miners die in an accident because he had such slip-shod conditions in his non-union mine, and the government fined him 1.85 million.

Employees can be hired and fired at will. As long as you make a profit off them, it is to your benefit to keep them. The day you are no longer making money off of them....you let them go
To fire people because you MIGHT lose money off of them is just being a prick

Last edited:
[

I was willing to give the GOP a chance this year, despite their bad record, until you idiots nominated the Mormon.

Then we were done.

Not only are you clueless how buisness works, but calling romney that mormon, makes you a racist idiot. Your also to ignorant to realize the guy isn't laying off people because obama got elected. It's because obama's policies will go into effect. Other companies are doing the samething, the restraunt chain that owns red lobster and olive garden are getting rid of most of their full time workers, making them part time. All because of obamacare, it's pastime to get rid of liberals and your polocies now that it's effecting peoples pocket books we have a chance.

Employees can be hired and fired at will. As long as you make a profit off them, it is to your benefit to keep them. The day you are no longer making money off of them....you let them go
To fire people because you MIGHT lose money off of them is just being a prick

I can see you never ran a budget.

LOL

Forum List

Back