vegas man gets life for planning fire bomb against blm

A lot of boogaloo racists are already in prison for firebombing and destruction at BLM protests. They were trying to start a race war. They even burned a police station in Minneapolis. Sad to think that sort of hate exists and even sadder to think you people would blame Democrats.

A lot of boogaloo racists are already in prison for firebombing and destruction at BLM protests. They were trying to start a race war. They even burned a police station in Minneapolis. Sad to think that sort of hate exists and even sadder to think you people would blame Democrats.
"Planning" means he didn't do it, he was thinking about it. So we have a Democrat Regime that is handing out life sentences for THOUGHT CRIMES. Welcome to 1984.

I don't blame democrats for this. I do blame them for their blatant hypocrisy and stupidity

Vegas investigators are high fiving each other for uncovering a "plot" that may or may not have involved a semi-fictious right wing gang. Fair enough but the locals and FBI with it's immense resources still can't come up with associates of shooter Stephen Paddock or a freaking motive for killing 50 people even though the local media dubbed his targets at a country concert as a "Trump rally". Selective prosecution?

And what did the BLM get punished for when they went into a white middle class neighborhood and told ALL the people to get out of their houses and they would be taking over the neighborhood?

A life sentence for a "plot" that never resulted in a fatality? Senator Schumer should be behind bars for calling on his radicals with threats against Supreme Court Justices announcing "they will never know what hit them". It's no secret that slick talking Feds can sucker low I.Q people into agreeing to a preposterous fantasy in order to make a splash in the fawning press.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back