vegas man gets life for planning fire bomb against blm

Vegas investigators are high fiving each other for uncovering a "plot" that may or may not have involved a semi-fictious right wing gang. Fair enough but the locals and FBI with it's immense resources still can't come up with associates of shooter Stephen Paddock or a freaking motive for killing 50 people even though the local media dubbed his targets at a country concert as a "Trump rally". Selective prosecution?
More like selective information consumption.
These people actually burned businesses and a police station. They wanted Black protesters to take the blame so they could hunt and kill them in their coming imaginary war.
The very definition of terrorists.

What motives are important to you? Paddock was a high-achieving self-made narcissist who wanted to kill as many people as possible, then kill himself using an extreme white-privileged, enabled method. Likely for notoriety. Exactly the sort of person we need to keep from obtaining weapons.

ooh a nut case. never heard of the boogaloo boys. hmm. crazy

david-dorn-ap-jef-200602_hpMain_4x3t_384.jpg

"Planning" means he didn't do it, he was thinking about it. So we have a Democrat Regime that is handing out life sentences for THOUGHT CRIMES. Welcome to 1984.
WOW! That scary Democrat Regime and their mind tricks!

How the hell did they convince him to plead guilty to an act of terrorism?

Non-Democrats better be careful of their thoughts!

Another way over the top politically motivated sentence brought to you by The Democrat Regime.
I dunno. Regardless of who he wanted to murder (and arson is a shitty way for any victim to go), I think plotting to do something like that qualifies as a life-sentence prospect.

Assuming he is guilty, I say fuck him.

I dunno. Regardless of who he wanted to murder (and arson is a shitty way for any victim to go), I think plotting to do something like that qualifies as a life-sentence prospect.

Assuming he is guilty, I say fuck him.
I say when the punishment doesn't fit the crime, and it's politically motivated, that's not American.

More than 14,000 arrested, more than 4,000 convicted and in prison. No cops killed.

These were peaceful protests for social justice that turned into riots, some of them agitated by right wing infiltrators.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back