Vegas shooter armor-piercing ammo: Man charged with conspiracy for allegedly selling Illegal Ammo!

Tracers and AP ammo are legal to buy all day long, snowflake.

He MAY have made IT, but he SOLD IT!
Armor-piercing ammo!

It is legal to buy and possess armor piercing ammunition, but it is illegal to sell armor piercing ammunition.
Ammunition Laws in Las Vegas, Nevada

5. What are the penalties for making or selling armor-piercing ammunition in Las Vegas, Nevada?
Making or selling metal-penetrating bullets is a gross misdemeanor in Nevada, carrying up to $2,000 in fines and/or up to 364 days in jail.[5]

Omy! A gross misdemeanor!

hair-fire.gif

It's perfectly legal in other states. This is a non-issue, and you are a snowflake.

Really? Where do you buy?

Ammunition Regulation | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
Armor-Piercing Ammunition
The following states and DC ban the manufacture, transfer, purchase, and/or possession of armor-piercing or metal-piercing ammunition, commonly defined as ammunition made of specific materials and designed to be fired in a handgun and to penetrate metal or armor, including body armor commonly worn by police officers.

Alabama
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Mississippi
Nevada
New Jersey
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Texas

Additional states criminalize, or provide enhanced sentences for, the use or possession of armor-piercing ammunition in the commission or attempted commission of crimes, or criminalize the discharge, but not the sale or possession, of armor-piercing ammunition.

btw: I understand these were not handgun rounds. Really either way used. Still wrong to kill deer.
Lol
Are you fucking stupid in the head? No one with the half a brain would ever use armor piercing ammo for killing deer, you would have a bunch of wounded deer running around you stupid ass motherfucker. Slap your mother for me…

You watch too Hollywood movies and are incredibly ignorant on the subject...
You my short peckered friend are the “ignorant mother fucker”. Most people hunt deer with “armor piercing” ammunition. Don’t believe me...? Go ahead... strap on a level III vest and let me take a shot at you with a .308, or .300 win mag. Your ignorance is a sight to behold.
Most people use armor piercing ammo for hunting deer? A .308 or .300 win mag with soft points is “armor piercing” the Technology and bonded ammo is incredible. Soft points will not “pierce” any armor. Lol
You watch for too many Hollywood movies

Man charged with conspiracy for allegedly selling Vegas shooter armor-piercing ammo

A man has been charged with conspiracy in connection to October's massacre in Las Vegas for allegedly selling armor-piercing ammunition to shooter Stephen Paddock.

Douglas Haig, 55, has been charged with conspiracy to manufacture and sell armor-piercing ammunition.
haig-ap-er-180202_12x5_992.jpg

According to the complaint, which was obtained by ABC News, Haig admitted to selling hundreds of rounds of tracer ammo to Paddock in September, which isn't illegal. However, among the unfired rounds found in Paddock’s hotel room were two cartridges which forensic analysis determined were armor-piercing/incendiary ammo that had Haig’s fingerprints on them, the complaint states. Such ammunition is illegal to manufacture without a license. Haig, according to the complaint, did not have such a license.

A subsequent search warrant at his business located more armor-piercing and incendiary rounds and records of Haig selling them around the country, according to the complaint.

Man who sold ammo to Vegas shooter charged with conspiracy

:rolleyes-41::dunno: Seems this Gun Nutter is a Legal seller of AMMO! And Illegal as well.

Thanks, NRA Murders. Nice score as Sponsors.
You folks are fully responsible. For 58 Dead and 422 Wounded. Some 851 Dead, Wounded or Injured.

btw: I say, if you're a gun shop owner, you are a
FULL NRA 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorist.

Is that like Obama giving weapons to the drug cartel like he did in the Fast and Furious operation? Isn't that also illegal as hell?

Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver? Question is, who killed more peoples
with their overall general administration policies?

YEP! Dubya did.

You stupid Moon Bats are confused about this just like you are confused about most other things.

M-855 .223 ammo is considered to be "armor piercing" because of the core. I have about 12K rounds of it and it is legal.

It is not illegal to own or sell AP ammo. The same with tracers. Only to manufacture it without a license and then sell it. You can "manufacture" it for your own use like in reloading.

Just another example of Moon Bats stupidity about firearms. We see it quite often.

By the way, AP ammo can be less lethal than FMJ. The killing effect of a .223 bullet has more to do with fragmentation that creates a bigger wound cavity. AP ammo has bigger tendency just to pass through with less damage.

Of course stupid Moon Bats don't know things like that.

Man charged with conspiracy for allegedly selling Vegas shooter armor-piercing ammo

A man has been charged with conspiracy in connection to October's massacre in Las Vegas for allegedly selling armor-piercing ammunition to shooter Stephen Paddock.

Douglas Haig, 55, has been charged with conspiracy to manufacture and sell armor-piercing ammunition.

According to the complaint, which was obtained by ABC News, Haig admitted to selling hundreds of rounds of tracer ammo to Paddock in September, which isn't illegal. However, among the unfired rounds found in Paddock’s hotel room were two cartridges which forensic analysis determined were armor-piercing/incendiary ammo that had Haig’s fingerprints on them, the complaint states. Such ammunition is illegal to manufacture without a license. Haig, according to the complaint, did not have such a license.

A subsequent search warrant at his business located more armor-piercing and incendiary rounds and records of Haig selling them around the country, according to the complaint.

:rolleyes-41::dunno: Seems this Gun Nutter is a Legal seller of AMMO! And Illegal as well.

You folks are fully responsible. For 58 Dead and 422 Wounded. Some 851 Dead, Wounded or Injured.

Is that like Obama giving weapons to the drug cartel like he did in the Fast and Furious operation? Isn't that also illegal as hell?

Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver? Question is, who killed more peoples with their policies?

YEP! Dubya did.
Lol
And most every career politician agreed with him, him also being acareer politician.

Wrong.

No Matter What You Hear, Guns Aren't Designed to Kill People - The Truth About Guns

First, what are guns designed to do? They’re designed to project force at a distance. They do this by propelling a projectile out of the end of a barrel at a velocity sufficient for the task at hand. The higher the velocity, the more force can be projected at further distances. The heavier the projectile, the more force that can be projected at a given velocity. Guns are machines that allow us to effectively project force at a distance.

To clarify, consider the purpose of a Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile tipped with a nuclear warhead. What is its purpose? Much like that of a pistol, it’s to project force at a (great) distance. But the Minuteman III wasn’t designed to kill people. It was designed to provide deterrence; that is, to stop other people from killing us. No Minuteman III has ever killed a single person, but it was and is used every day to deter attacks on the United States.

This principle is as old as humanity. The most famous adage associated with it is: Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you wish peace, prepare for war).

People who buy guns in the United States buy them for three primary reasons; hunting, defense, and target shooting.

Okay.. The History of the rifle and guns.

The Matchlock 1400's (aka First Rifle thang?) MADE ONLY FOR the King's soldiers to kill other civilians and soldiers.
They were made to KILL people when invented! By/In that time then, those 0.01% sponsors paying the bills,
so THEY could keep all their stolen stuff from others. And claimed it was the lords' will, they had the guns and others money.

MADE, To shot into mass lines of soldiers where you may get a hit.
If you shoot at anyone 50-100 feet away, one in 30 shots get'a, A HIT on the target. Wait they had no way to aim them.

In the 1400' There was no sports shooting game of/for Matchlocks. They had no aiming sights. A target hit was just lucky.

btw: Civilian Gun Nutters should only be allowed to keep Matchlocks and/or Flintlocks,
Like what was used in 1791 when the 2nd Ana was written.

THE RIFLE/GUN WAS/WHERE MADE TO/FOR KILLING PEOPLES!

Dumbo......the rifle was made to save the life of the user......and most of the time it never has to fire to do it's job.....

Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver? Question is, who killed more peoples with their policies?

YEP! Dubya did.

Illegal aliens have quite a murder rate. The drug cartel being armed by Obama was a disaster, wasn't it?

Of course by far almost of the gun violence in this country is in the inner city Democrat control drug infested shitholes that always seem to vote Democrat and have strict gun control laws. In fact the week of that horrific shooting in Las Vegas there were just as many people shot in Chicago..

Oh no its not dying due to old age.

Your attempts at gun confiscation are what's dying.

See, this is another reason why few people take you seriously. I have never advocated banning guns, and I have never seen a poster here who advocates banning guns. You are so brainwashed that you are hearing voices in your head.

Joe357, Brain.....are at least two....and any poster who votes democrat or for Bernie sanders is voting to ban guns........actual voting to ban guns because of democrat policies...

Wrong.

No Matter What You Hear, Guns Aren't Designed to Kill People - The Truth About Guns

First, what are guns designed to do? They’re designed to project force at a distance. They do this by propelling a projectile out of the end of a barrel at a velocity sufficient for the task at hand. The higher the velocity, the more force can be projected at further distances. The heavier the projectile, the more force that can be projected at a given velocity. Guns are machines that allow us to effectively project force at a distance.

To clarify, consider the purpose of a Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile tipped with a nuclear warhead. What is its purpose? Much like that of a pistol, it’s to project force at a (great) distance. But the Minuteman III wasn’t designed to kill people. It was designed to provide deterrence; that is, to stop other people from killing us. No Minuteman III has ever killed a single person, but it was and is used every day to deter attacks on the United States.

This principle is as old as humanity. The most famous adage associated with it is: Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you wish peace, prepare for war).

People who buy guns in the United States buy them for three primary reasons; hunting, defense, and target shooting.

Okay.. The History of the rifle and guns.

The Matchlock 1400's (aka First Rifle thang?) MADE ONLY FOR the King's soldiers to kill other civilians and soldiers.
They were made to KILL people when invented! By/In that time then, those 0.01% sponsors paying the bills,
so THEY could keep all their stolen stuff from others. And claimed it was the lords' will, they had the guns and others money.

MADE, To shot into mass lines of soldiers where you may get a hit.
If you shoot at anyone 50-100 feet away, one in 30 shots get'a, A HIT on the target. Wait they had no way to aim them.

In the 1400' There was no sports shooting game of/for Matchlocks. They had no aiming sights. A target hit was just lucky.

btw: Civilian Gun Nutters should only be allowed to keep Matchlocks and/or Flintlocks,
Like what was used in 1791 when the 2nd Ana was written.

THE RIFLE/GUN WAS/WHERE MADE TO/FOR KILLING PEOPLES!

Dumbo......the rifle was made to save the life of the user......and most of the time it never has to fire to do it's job.....

Yep, of the 400+ million Legal firearms in the United States what percentage of those have been used in killing other people illegally? Maybe a fraction of a fraction of a fraction? Tops!!!

I feel much safer in the country saturated in legal firearms, It keeps the federal government and their career politicians/deep state in check.

Last edited:
Tell ya what, Rustic. Put on a uniform like I do and patrol 2 days a week with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers In a patrol car in your community. I am sure that your colleagues will enlighten you, like mine have enlightened me.

Oh Lord he thinks he knows everything because he's a rent-a-cop.

Get back to me when you have had to look down the barrel of a gun held by a drunk, like I have, and let me know how you feel about proliferation of firearms without even background checks in private transactions.

Wow.....so one guy you met didn't use a gun legally...how many do you meet who use their cars illegally, dumbo? So do you want to ban all cars too?

Get back to us when your encounters with criminals matches the number of times Americans use guns to stop criminals...

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

All I know is that the body that they claimed was removed from the hotel room wasn't that of Stephen Paddock that had the # "13" promently tattooed on his neck......

Please keep looking.

The NRA and supporters are still fully to BLAME ALWAYS.

I don't know what you believe the end game should be....that Americans should only have single shot rifles, no hand guns, etc, etc? But you are going to be waiting a very long time before Americans give up the right to defend themselves by any means necessary. Democide (death by government due to an unarmed populace) since 1900 is around 200 million people. I would rather take my chances of being killed by someone having a bad day than trust a totalitarian "gubermint" with guns while we are unarmed. It's not gonna happen in my lifetime and millions like me feel the same way. You can't possibly "guilt" us into acquiescing because too much is at stake. Do you get the gist of my message?

I'm okay with anythang holding six shots. Handgun, rifle or shotgun.
Maybe up to 13 rounds? All Semi auto should be banned.
If they are used to fight the US drones. Please do.
These Morons war was lost before these morons played.
Only a fool thinks that the US military would go against its own citizens, US military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment. You silly little fucker. LOL
All I know is that the body that they claimed was removed from the hotel room wasn't that of Stephen Paddock that had the # "13" promently tattooed on his neck......

Please keep looking.

I don't know what you believe the end game should be....that Americans should only have single shot rifles, no hand guns, etc, etc? But you are going to be waiting a very long time before Americans give up the right to defend themselves by any means necessary. Democide (death by government due to an unarmed populace) since 1900 is around 200 million people. I would rather take my chances of being killed by someone having a bad day than trust a totalitarian "gubermint" with guns while we are unarmed. It's not gonna happen in my lifetime and millions like me feel the same way. You can't possibly "guilt" us into acquiescing because too much is at stake. Do you get the gist of my message?

Only a fool thinks that the US military would go against its own citizens, US military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment. You silly little fucker. LOL
How about this time?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

Or this time...?
Bonus Army - Wikipedia

Or this time?

Executive Order 9066 - Wikipedia
Or this time?

Battle of Blair Mountain - Wikipedia

You were saying...?
Lol
The military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment... enough said.
They have no respect for fucking little pussy whipped control freaks.

Tell ya what, Rustic. Put on a uniform like I do and patrol 2 days a week with the Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteers In a patrol car in your community. I am sure that your colleagues will enlighten you, like mine have enlightened me.

Oh Lord he thinks he knows everything because he's a rent-a-cop.

Get back to me when you have had to look down the barrel of a gun held by a drunk, like I have, and let me know how you feel about proliferation of firearms without even background checks in private transactions.
The firearm has nothing to do with that situation, criminal control not gun control you stupid fuck

He MAY have made IT, but he SOLD IT!
Armor-piercing ammo!

It is legal to buy and possess armor piercing ammunition, but it is illegal to sell armor piercing ammunition.
Ammunition Laws in Las Vegas, Nevada

5. What are the penalties for making or selling armor-piercing ammunition in Las Vegas, Nevada?
Making or selling metal-penetrating bullets is a gross misdemeanor in Nevada, carrying up to $2,000 in fines and/or up to 364 days in jail.[5]

hair-fire.gif

It's perfectly legal in other states. This is a non-issue, and you are a snowflake.

The following states and DC ban the manufacture, transfer, purchase, and/or possession of armor-piercing or metal-piercing ammunition, commonly defined as ammunition made of specific materials and designed to be fired in a handgun and to penetrate metal or armor, including body armor commonly worn by police officers.

Alabama
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Mississippi
Nevada
New Jersey
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Texas

Additional states criminalize, or provide enhanced sentences for, the use or possession of armor-piercing ammunition in the commission or attempted commission of crimes, or criminalize the discharge, but not the sale or possession, of armor-piercing ammunition.

btw: I understand these were not handgun rounds. Really either way used. Still wrong to kill deer.
Lol
Are you fucking stupid in the head? No one with the half a brain would ever use armor piercing ammo for killing deer, you would have a bunch of wounded deer running around you stupid ass motherfucker. Slap your mother for me…

You my short peckered friend are the “ignorant mother fucker”. Most people hunt deer with “armor piercing” ammunition. Don’t believe me...? Go ahead... strap on a level III vest and let me take a shot at you with a .308, or .300 win mag. Your ignorance is a sight to behold.
Most people use armor piercing ammo for hunting deer? A .308 or .300 win mag with soft points is “armor piercing” the Technology and bonded ammo is incredible. Soft points will not “pierce” any armor. Lol

So when you go hunting deer you must be using FMJ's. AS they will most likely just pass through injury these deer.
But I see you were trying to hit the third deer behind the two other deer in front of your target. CHECK!

YEP! Dubya did.

Illegal aliens have quite a murder rate. The drug cartel being armed by Obama was a disaster, wasn't it?

Of course by far almost of the gun violence in this country is in the inner city Democrat control drug infested shitholes that always seem to vote Democrat and have strict gun control laws. In fact the week of that horrific shooting in Las Vegas there were just as many people shot in Chicago..
Yep, Progressive controlled areas are incubators for violent behavior

You are absolutely right. Obama should be impeached!

hair-fire.gif

Still, the point here, is he not the good guy with guns?

Did he sell the ammo with the intent it would be used to murder people...? Doofus.......

Do the people who sell cars to alcoholics know they are going to ram those cars into nice families?

Moron.

Ammo is made to kill.
Ammo is not for making bread.
The maker of the Ammo knew what it was made to do.
KILL!

No...ammo is made to protect the life of the gun owner. Ammo in guns prevents violence more than it creates violence.....every cop walks around with a gun and they keep the peace, our soldiers garrison our outposts all around the world and most of them never fire their bullets........law abiding gun owners....over 16.3 million carrying guns.......stop criminals with bullets in their guns on average 1,500,000 times a year, and most of the time they don't even use those bullets....

You have no idea what you are talking about...
I don't know.... But if the legal gun shops don't follow the gun laws.
They can't blame this issue of the dead on the people using the shit, they sell.
That was one person not ALL gun shop owners.

Should we suspend everyone's drivers license because some people drive drunk?

Most gun shops sell illegal stuff on the side .

Do you care to prove that allegation?

hair-fire.gif

Alabama
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Mississippi
Nevada
New Jersey
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Texas

Lol

So when you go hunting deer you must be using FMJ's. AS they will most likely just pass through injury these deer.
But I see you were trying to hit the third deer behind the two other deer in front of your target. CHECK!
Full metal jacket’s are good for varmints that you want to save the hide, that’s about it. Soft points are great for varmints like prairie dogs which by the way carry the black plague.

By all 57 states

Please keep looking.

Please keep looking.

How about this time?

Or this time...?
Bonus Army - Wikipedia

Or this time?

Or this time?

You were saying...?
Lol
It would seem that you rely too heavily on anecdotal banter, and hearsay rather than experience, and first hand knowledge. Your belief in predicting the actions others might be willing to undertake in regard to tbe military being brought to bear is also indicative of viewing tbe situation through rose colored glasses. History is not on your side regarding this matter.

By all 57 states

You mean 58 states, add Russia for the Great Douche.

I feel we have 65 to 66 states with Russia.

Last edited:

How about this time?

Or this time...?
Bonus Army - Wikipedia

Or this time?

Or this time?

You were saying...?
Lol
It would seem that you rely too heavily on anecdotal banter, and hearsay rather than experience, and first hand knowledge. Your belief in predicting the actions others might be willing to undertake in regard to tbe military being brought to bear is also indicative of viewing tbe situation through rose colored glasses. History is not on your side regarding this matter.
Reality is though, my best customers by a long shot are military, law-enforcement personnel and firemen.
The military/police/fire is overwhelmingly pro second amendment they would never go against their own interests on that matter, along with that they never vote for progressives of any sort.
The second amendment is the only specific right we have in the constitution, When it comes to material objects. The collective will always be the enemy of the individual

Forum List

Back