Velma is an Asian ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Go woke go broke. What arsehole dreamt up this obscene wokery ?

All our favourite fictional cartoon characters are under threat these days.

Last week we heard that the new Dr Who was a black bummer. Everyone knows that Time Lords are white straight guys.

Get Biden out to stop this nonsense.

Last edited:

Last week we heard that the new Dr Who was a black bummer. Everyone knows that Time Lords are white straight guys.

Who cares?

She looked butch and mixed in the older cartoons, so should I be offended and before you pull a Biff_Poindexter on me note I didn’t care the Doctor became gay and black…

Now when you make Thor into a Jewish Female then I will get upset or maybe not…

I mean it is like when everyone went nuts over 007 possibly becoming a black woman and how they thought James Bond was becoming Jane Bond when all the discussion was the number and not the actual character…

So tell me Tommy what should I be woke about in this case?

Who cares, Velma was a low rent Daphne, they only kept her around to do nerd stuff. She was always in need of a makeover. Side note: Mindy Kaling was the most obnoxious character on The Office. Her show "The Mindy Project" was absolutely unwatchable.

Even Biff_Poindexter does the fake conservative bit better than you, dipshit. And he's a moron.

Who cares, Velma was a low rent Daphne, they only kept her around to do nerd stuff. She was always in need of a makeover. Side note: Mindy Kaling was the most obnoxious character on The Office. Her show "The Mindy Project" was absolutely unwatchable.
Your not lookin forward to the show are you ?

Your not lookin forward to the show are you ?
I'm not a preteen so I wouldn't be watching a Scooby Doo spinoff about a preteen detective. I also wouldn't watch a show about the Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew if they made one. That ok with you? If I was 10 years old I might have watched it.

My favorite crime show for grownups is The Blacklist. This diverse enough for you?

Screenshot_20220519-112530_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

What the FUCK do you care what a cartoon character's ethnicity is?
I don't much care if they make her a fucking Martian.

Get a fucking life, OLD MAN.

Forum List

Back