Washington State '76' gas stations reprogram pumps in preparation of $10 a gallon gas!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well I don't know about you guys, but after paying over $750.00 to fill up my motorhome, I'm going to curb my vacation plans.

Washington state gas stations run out of fuel, prep for $10 a gallon​

Gas stations in Washington state are resetting their price boards to accommodate double digits in preparation for fuel prices potentially reaching $10 a gallon, according to a report.

The move comes as several gas stations in the Evergreen State ran out of fuel, The Post Millennial reported.

The 76 Gas Station in Auburn, which lies about 30 miles south of Seattle, gas pumps were reprogrammed so that the display could indicate a price of at least $10 a gallon.

The displays were limited to single digits as recently as March, but the surging price of gas has led to the change.

Already a problem in California. Most of the pumps will only go to $99.99 which doesn't cover filling a 25 gallon tank at $7 a gallon.

1652971304367.png

That's not enough pronouns, Dimocrats will be coming for you!
They already have banned me from the daily butt slapping at the moon routine, so what else can they do to me?

Tickle father me or marry AOC?

Wait, sex with AOC might be fun but marriage is hell on Earth!

Anyhoo, I expect it to hit that night ( ten a gallon ) or higher and watch for it Biden might pull a stunt that will blow your mind and Nationalize the Oil Industry here in America…

If that happens I will be in hiding because you will want to kill me for that!

This spike since Biden became president, really worries me. I just have a feeling we are not going to see prices drop like we've seen in the past.
If we ever ramp up domestic drilling again, fracking, open some new refineries, import Russian oil, etc, maybe prices will drop but I bet we never see two or even three dollar a gallon gas again.

This spike since Biden became president, really worries me. I just have a feeling we are not going to see prices drop like we've seen in the past.
If we ever ramp up domestic drilling again, fracking, open some new refineries, import Russian oil, etc, maybe prices will drop but I bet we never see two or even three dollar a gallon gas again.
Rubber band effect…

See how far you can stretch it and let it snap back to a new normal…

Four dollars will be the new normal…

Well I don't know about you guys, but after paying over $750.00 to fill up my motorhome, I'm going to curb my vacation plans.

Washington state gas stations run out of fuel, prep for $10 a gallon​

But but but, I thought it was "transitory"?

Congress passed a bill to stop oil companies from price gouging (they're making RECORD profits) and every Republican voted against it

Attachments

• 1653101346455.png
    1653101346455.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 19
Congress passed a bill to stop oil companies from price gouging (they're making RECORD profits) and every Republican voted against it
BILL TO STOP PRICE GOUGING,
DEMS 217 YES VOTES 4 NO VOTES
Republicans ZERO yes votes 203 NO votes

while we pay more for Gas They say its inflation, But the top 5 oil company's made 35 Billion in additional profits.
Money first people last.

Forum List

Back