Washington State '76' gas stations reprogram pumps in preparation of $10 a gallon gas!

Well I don't know about you guys, but after paying over $750.00 to fill up my motorhome, I'm going to curb my vacation plans.

Washington state gas stations run out of fuel, prep for $10 a gallon​

Yea but the good news is there weren't any mean Tweets out of the White House this week.

Well I don't know about you guys, but after paying over $750.00 to fill up my motorhome, I'm going to curb my vacation plans.

Are you old enough to remember when gas went over $1.00 a gallon?

while we pay more for Gas They say its inflation, But the top 5 oil company's made 35 Billion in additional profits.
Money first people last.

Don't be a fucking retard.

1654304288635.png

Let's go, Brandon! This is what the left wants. They LOVE it.

Only idiots own porta potties on wheels. Get a damn plane ticket to St Croix and BRB a house for what it takes to fill that useless POS up..If it got a blown sidewall you'd save enough to add a couple days to the trip

Don't be rude and vulgar, of course you know everything is Biden's fault like the wizard of OZ, he knows everything & the senate & congress have no power & do nothing. Its a one man show! Get real.

Xi's puppet came into office vowing to destroy the energy sector.

It's the only promise he kept.

Gas prices and inflation are 100% to fault of Quid Pro.

Forum List

Back