Venezuela to Take In 20,000 Syrian Refugees

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
This is the same number of Syrian refugees the U.K. will accept over five years.

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced Monday his country will receive 20,000 Syrian refugees fleeing Western interventionism, war and violence.

This is the same number of refugees U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron said on Tuesday that his country will accept over the next five years.

Maduro took the chance to condemn plans by the U.S. and its Western allies to topple the Syrian government of President Bashar Assad, who was democratically elected.

This content was originally published by teleSUR at the following address:
"http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Venezuela-to-Take-In-20000-Syrian-Refugees-20150908-0002.html". If you intend to use it, please cite the source and provide a link to the original article. www.teleSURtv.net/english

Folks, we should not be at this place.

That's hysterical. Once they find out they can't even buy toilet paper in that shithole they'll either want to go back to syria, or they'll start walking north and we'll see them in Laredo.

I think that that's the plan Pete , send them North to Laredo so the VENZ Maduro is just importing enemies of the USA . Just some speculation !! Haven't looked at the link yet.

I think that that's the plan Pete , send them North to Laredo so the VENZ Maduro is just importing enemies of the USA . Just some speculation !! Haven't looked at the link yet.

I can't be sure of what sort of people constitute the Syrian refugees.

I've read different things. If they're Christians who had productive lives in Syria prior to the war I wouldn't mind allowing them in under a program to get them assimilated.

There are already way to damned many muslims here though. I don't care what the bed wetters call me, but Christians aren't blowing themselves up in crowds.

I don't trust them , any of them from arab lands , how do you vet them . And then , I just don't think more importation of any type of non westerner is a good thing . Last but not least I just don't want the population increase in the USA . USA is going to do as it likes , I will just disapprove Pete !!

Forum List

Back