Verizon Axes Pillow Guy For Spamming

And he whines. So typical of that guy.
Somebody help that whiner.

"During a broadcast on FrankSpeech.com, Lindell explained why viewers were no longer receiving text messages from him."

"If you haven't been getting text marketing or any texts from FrankSpeech and you're wondering why that you've been taken off a list," Lindell said, "No, it's just because Verizon has stopped us from doing our text marketing. Just another big platform that went -- I don't know -- that went south on us, that went left on us. They left us."

As long as he follows TCPA requirements, obtains prior explicit consent, provides the proper disclosures and the opt-out in the message, and honors the opt out in 10 days of receipt, then Verizon should have no issues. This is an unprecedented move against a conservative!

It should scare everyone… starts with one group and will start moving to more groups!

As long as he follows TCPA requirements, obtains prior explicit consent, provides the proper disclosures and the opt-out in the message, and honors the opt out in 10 days of receipt, then Verizon should have no issues. This is an unprecedented move against a conservative!

It should scare everyone… starts with one group and will start moving to more groups!
That's the deal. They are so stupid, they think it's going to stop with the people they hate -- that it will never actually come to their door.

Your link to Verizon making an "unprecedented move against a con-servative" isn't working.

Oh, goody! I love hearing you vapid losers whine about Mike Lindell! Every time one of you starts another thread about him, I go to his website and spend about $500 on pillows, linens, bathrobes and slippers to donate to local Veterans' support organizations. The reps from the company love hearing about this when I phone my orders.

Thank you! Mike Lindell thanks you. Most importantly, a few happy Vets thank you for making their lives much more comfortable. They love getting the MyPillow merchandise!

What a patriotic thing for y'all to do!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
That's because you are an idiot.

Seriously! The Lindell crackhead has been breathing too many pillow fumes and thinks the election was stolen. Poor guy.
Whether or not he said or promoted that the election was rigged shouldn’t even be close to enough to cancel or even sanctioning him.

Criticizing someone for bad behavior and letting the consumers decide is fine; but allowing the tech giant to silence and destroy anyone for what they do not agree with is a bad slippery slope we as a society should be against.

Forum List

Back