Verizon Axes Pillow Guy For Spamming

Hey dummy, you probably don’t live where she does. And that community is very thankful for that. Donating what you bought doesn’t involve Lindell. Now you should feel stupid, but libtards seem to be incapable of embarrassment or shame no matter how dumb they look.
If you read her post you would have found out SHE's the one giving to vets, not Crazy Lindell. But, I'm sure you are struggling with reading comprehension as it is. :itsok:

If you read her post you would have found out SHE's the one giving to vets, not Crazy Lindell. But, I'm sure you are struggling with reading comprehension as it is. :itsok:
You stupid fuck. YOU’RE the one who whined that you weren’t getting anything from Lindell. I had to point out your utter stupidity again. Now trying to change history. And failing. Whine more.

The funny thing is that the Left have only brought Lindell fame and attention. The guy has expanded his line far beyond pillows, sheets and beds to now carry something like 600 products! And he has just now started a new, parallel business called My Store or something like that promoting products made in the USA!

That'll REALLY tear the Commie Left Marxists a new asshole.
Well, good for him. I'm sure that his whining has become very lucrative with a certain audience. :eusa_whistle:

SSDD with you, isn't it? I wonder how the mods feel about you bringing up pedophilia in a thread that has nothing to do with that subject.
We’re not stupid. We know damn well what your sig line said and currently says. You lose.

I also like how you feel you have to come on a forum and lie about how much you give to veterans. You're just the lowest of the lowest scum.
Okay. You win. You're right. I'm a complete asshole. Stupid and selfish to boot.

Hope this knowledge helps you sleep well at night.

Forum List

Back