Verizon Axes Pillow Guy For Spamming

Oh, goody! I love hearing you vapid losers whine about Mike Lindell! Every time one of you starts another thread about him, I go to his website and spend about $500 on pillows, linens, bathrobes and slippers to donate to local Veterans' support organizations. The reps from the company love hearing about this when I phone my orders.

Thank you! Mike Lindell thanks you. Most importantly, a few happy Vets thank you for making their lives much more comfortable. They love getting the MyPillow merchandise!

What a patriotic thing for y'all to do!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
We vets aren't getting anything from that crazy druggie, Lindell.

We vets aren't getting anything from that crazy druggie, Lindell.
Hey dummy, you probably don’t live where she does. And that community is very thankful for that. Donating what you bought doesn’t involve Lindell. Now you should feel stupid, but libtards seem to be incapable of embarrassment or shame no matter how dumb they look.

The funny thing is that the Left have only brought Lindell fame and attention. The guy has expanded his line far beyond pillows, sheets and beds to now carry something like 600 products! And he has just now started a new, parallel business called My Store or something like that promoting products made in the USA!

That'll REALLY tear the Commie Left Marxists a new asshole.

Forum List

Back