🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vermont Senate approves marijuana legalization 16-13

then you dont know much about pot do you?...

All I know is the family and friends that use pot are worse off financially, go job to job, are less educated, have family problems, multiple children with multiple women etc than the the family and friends that don't use pot. It may be different for you. IDK, maybe if we all smoked pot we would all be super sucessful?
My family uses and have been in professional careers and do not jump from job to job and hold degrees...maybe it depends on the family structure or intelligence of the users...

I will agree. There are people that can handle it. But I think you are more likely to be affected negatively from it( take you down wrong path when you are young). If we could just keep the kids away from it until their brains are fully developed I would be ok with it. But that will never happen.
I started at 16, yet have many trades and certificates of technical operations, ran my own business, owned my own homes, raised 4 kids and I did not allow them to do anything until they were of age...

Like I said some people can handle it, others get caught up in the lifestyle. I have seen this and it can alter the course of your life. Congrats on being a sucessful man and father, I mean that, because sometimes it doesn't work out too well.
It works if you work at it, many do and few don't..

Do you feel the need to back me into a corner for a purpose?
I am trying to find out if pot is safe or not! Do you have an opinion?
it should be treated like you having a few drinks Willow.....its not wise or safe to drive or fly a plane or do brain surgery after smoking........
Yes Harry I know. And how many innocent people are killed by drunk drivers every year? Everyone says not me! I can smoke pot and drive, I can drink and drive and we get dead innocent people. And if you guys think once legalized your doctors won't give it a try think again. Doctors as a group are huge abusers of drugs.
Willow my view is that it should be decriminalized and treated like alcohol,BUT,penalties for driving while drunk or high,especially if an accident happens should be quite stiff...if you want to do these things fine,but with this comes responsibility, if you get behind the wheel while still "buzzed",then you reap what you sow.....

My point is. We already know the devastation alcohol causes on innocents. It makes no sense to me to legalize a mind altering drug knowing full well that they well add the pot to the alcohol and still hit the highways. Anybody who smokes pot, takes drugs, or alcohol and gets behind the wheel of a car and kills someone is guilty of murder.
no argument there....like i said earlier....you take the full consequences of your actions.....

The police won't respond to a report that someone has pot now. Legalize it and there's no way the police are going to come out.
Unless.
Tell the police that the user is trying to force you to buy from him or her and threatening violence if you don't.

My intent us,to tell the policethey can come get thus turd off my property now, otherwise come get both of us when I shoot their assets for tresspassing.
I had an elderly neighbor pot addled. I dragged her out by her ankles and dumped her in the hallway. The fool couldn't get up. Help, I've fallen and I can't get up! I let her lay there yelling.
You really are full of shit.....
she has the stories dont she.....

Yes, your anecdote trumps the science that the NIH relies on for its policy decisions. I see that now. How can I have been so blind?
when you see things happening yes it does matter.....and when a Med Center like UCI asks your wife to be part of a study,yes it does matter.....and your vaunted NIH will be paying attention to this study....like you said...you dont know anything about pot outside of what you read....
I'm ignorantly going by science that I read rather that putting that filthy shit in my own lungs to see for myself the NIH is right. You got that right.
so why dont you comment on what i said instead of saying something different than what we were talking about?...or maybe you cant?...
I have no comment to tender on anecdotes, of which there is countless. It's just like UFO and alien sightings, there's just not enough consensus among the many wild claims to draw scientific conclusions. That's why the scientific method is the only way to go, test and control groups in a controlled setting with observable results.
gee do you think thats what a lot of med research places want to do but cant because they refuse to take pot off of schedule 1 were it has no business being?...
Yet somehow we have all the medically relevant facts on every other narcotic. I want to make sure you're taking the position that no studies have ever been done on the use of marijuana. Are you?

I am trying to find out if pot is safe or not! Do you have an opinion?
it should be treated like you having a few drinks Willow.....its not wise or safe to drive or fly a plane or do brain surgery after smoking........
Yes Harry I know. And how many innocent people are killed by drunk drivers every year? Everyone says not me! I can smoke pot and drive, I can drink and drive and we get dead innocent people. And if you guys think once legalized your doctors won't give it a try think again. Doctors as a group are huge abusers of drugs.
Willow my view is that it should be decriminalized and treated like alcohol,BUT,penalties for driving while drunk or high,especially if an accident happens should be quite stiff...if you want to do these things fine,but with this comes responsibility, if you get behind the wheel while still "buzzed",then you reap what you sow.....

My point is. We already know the devastation alcohol causes on innocents. It makes no sense to me to legalize a mind altering drug knowing full well that they well add the pot to the alcohol and still hit the highways. Anybody who smokes pot, takes drugs, or alcohol and gets behind the wheel of a car and kills someone is guilty of murder.
no argument there....like i said earlier....you take the full consequences of your actions.....

The consequences do the dead no good. They are dead as door nails. Shall we call them the collateral damages to the wanton desire to get high?

The police won't respond to a report that someone has pot now. Legalize it and there's no way the police are going to come out.
Unless.
Tell the police that the user is trying to force you to buy from him or her and threatening violence if you don't.

My intent us,to tell the policethey can come get thus turd off my property now, otherwise come get both of us when I shoot their assets for tresspassing.
I had an elderly neighbor pot addled. I dragged her out by her ankles and dumped her in the hallway. The fool couldn't get up. Help, I've fallen and I can't get up! I let her lay there yelling.
I simply enjoy inflicting pain and at least discomfort on those who displease me. If it means dragging an old lady out of my apartment and dumping her in the hallway I will do it. If I get the opportunity to drop a dime on a potty to turn a user into a dealer, I'll do it. This is a war. You don't make nice in a war.

when you see things happening yes it does matter.....and when a Med Center like UCI asks your wife to be part of a study,yes it does matter.....and your vaunted NIH will be paying attention to this study....like you said...you dont know anything about pot outside of what you read....
I'm ignorantly going by science that I read rather that putting that filthy shit in my own lungs to see for myself the NIH is right. You got that right.
so why dont you comment on what i said instead of saying something different than what we were talking about?...or maybe you cant?...
I have no comment to tender on anecdotes, of which there is countless. It's just like UFO and alien sightings, there's just not enough consensus among the many wild claims to draw scientific conclusions. That's why the scientific method is the only way to go, test and control groups in a controlled setting with observable results.
gee do you think thats what a lot of med research places want to do but cant because they refuse to take pot off of schedule 1 were it has no business being?...
Yet somehow we have all the medically relevant facts on every other narcotic. I want to make sure you're taking the position that no studies have ever been done on the use of marijuana. Are you?
Feds limit research on marijuana for medical use
The DEA’s sop to pot advocates won’t boost marijuana research very much at all

The consequences do the dead no good. They are dead as door nails. Shall we call them the collateral damages to the wanton desire to get high?
like people who drink and drive no matter what,you will get the same with pot smokers.....you have to let them know there will be zero tolerance if you are caught or are in an accident....legislating behavior only does so much....

You should get your info straight from the source instead of filtered through your pothead websites.

FDA and Marijuana

Unless.

I simply enjoy inflicting pain and at least discomfort on those who displease me. If it means dragging an old lady out of my apartment and dumping her in the hallway I will do it. If I get the opportunity to drop a dime on a potty to turn a user into a dealer, I'll do it. This is a war. You don't make nice in a war.
yea you are real tough .......if some drug dealer threatened you,after you change your underpants, im sure they would have no problems from you again.....like moon said....You really are full of shit.....

You should get your info straight from the source instead of filtered through your pothead websites.

FDA and Marijuana
and you should read the article you put up.....it says the FDA supports research.....no shit.....it doesnt say that the DEA,the one who has control over this, just shot down an attempt to get it taken off schedule 1,meaning access to it is very limited....
Marijuana research will remain restricted with DEA decision
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/dea-verdict-marijuana-research-draws-mixed-reaction......the researchers at UCI told us even here in California to get what is needed for a medical study is very limited....because its on schedule 1....

Yes, your anecdote trumps the science that the NIH relies on for its policy decisions. I see that now. How can I have been so blind?
What makes you so invariably hateful in life?
What you call nasty, I call charming and passionate. You sound like a pothead whining about decorum. Potheads are just overgrown children.
so are people like you....you know what happens because you read it,even if a hundred experienced people are telling you what you read is somewhat skewed...it doesnt matter,i read all about it....
He thinks that Reefer Madness was a documentary....

Unless.

How Brilliant! A stellar example of how pot improves cognitive functioning.

Pot is good, if the country the United States is modeling itself after is Portugal.
Better than your preferred model: Iran.

Unless.

Translation: you are a sadistic psychopath and should probably be put down like a rabid dog before you actually become the serial killer you wish you were.

Forum List

Back