🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vermont Senate approves marijuana legalization 16-13

I just love how my nephew spends his money on weed then asks grandpa to buy him a car. Then grandpa buys him one! Stooooopid.

Gloom and doom. Fuck off.
Weed doesn't mellow you out, does it?

Quite the opposite, right?
Depends which strain it is. I can tell you for sure it relaxes muscles that are in constant contraction from my pinched spine..Works better that the pills I am prescribed..
I wouldn't know, never tried it. I do know the NIH is right to continue the federal ban of the crap because it has no medical value whatsoever. There's nothing that pot does that isn't better accomplished with modern medicine.
then you dont know much about pot do you?...

All I know is the family and friends that use pot are worse off financially, go job to job, are less educated, have family problems, multiple children with multiple women etc than the the family and friends that don't use pot. It may be different for you. IDK, maybe if we all smoked pot we would all be super sucessful?
My family uses and have been in professional careers and do not jump from job to job and hold degrees...maybe it depends on the family structure or intelligence of the users...

They trash pot yet accept the multitude of alcohol problems and death...

Musta hit too close to home, heh?
No. It's a far safer alternative to alcohol, the economic boom to states that have legalized it have been huge, and marijuana use among minors is actually down.

You are on the side of the drug cartels for wanting to keep it illegal. That's pretty despicable.
Would you please post some empirical evidence that pot use among minors is down?

Pot use amount teens where I live is like 75%. This is just from talk with neighbor kids and my nieces and nephews. We've got a bright future when you think about how the chemistry of many young brains are being altered.
Their best comeback is going to be "Well alcohol is dangerous too."

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Depends which strain it is. I can tell you for sure it relaxes muscles that are in constant contraction from my pinched spine..Works better that the pills I am prescribed..
I wouldn't know, never tried it. I do know the NIH is right to continue the federal ban of the crap because it has no medical value whatsoever. There's nothing that pot does that isn't better accomplished with modern medicine.
The NIH does and they don't go by pothead propaganda that so captivates you. They go by science. Pot is medically unnecessary and the federal government is right to continue to keep it as a controlled substance.
my wife is an epileptic and pot does what none of those "wonder" drugs you talk about do....it stops the tremor in her right hand and decreases erratic electrical impulses in her brain.....if i hadnt moved she would be part of a study at UCI Med center right now.....so much for the bullshit you just said.....
Yes, your anecdote trumps the science that the NIH relies on for its policy decisions. I see that now. How can I have been so blind?
when you see things happening yes it does matter.....and when a Med Center like UCI asks your wife to be part of a study,yes it does matter.....and your vaunted NIH will be paying attention to this study....like you said...you dont know anything about pot outside of what you read....

No. It's a far safer alternative to alcohol, the economic boom to states that have legalized it have been huge, and marijuana use among minors is actually down.

You are on the side of the drug cartels for wanting to keep it illegal. That's pretty despicable.
Would you please post some empirical evidence that pot use among minors is down?

Pot use amount teens where I live is like 75%. This is just from talk with neighbor kids and my nieces and nephews. We've got a bright future when you think about how the chemistry of many young brains are being altered.
Their best comeback is going to be "Well alcohol is dangerous too."

Wait for it...

Wait for it...
many things in life are dangerous...

Weed doesn't mellow you out, does it?

Quite the opposite, right?

All I know is the family and friends that use pot are worse off financially, go job to job, are less educated, have family problems, multiple children with multiple women etc than the the family and friends that don't use pot. It may be different for you. IDK, maybe if we all smoked pot we would all be super sucessful?
it depends on the person dont you think?.....i smoked pot with people that today are doing pretty dam good and some still smoke the stuff.....

The NIH does and they don't go by pothead propaganda that so captivates you. They go by science. Pot is medically unnecessary and the federal government is right to continue to keep it as a controlled substance.
my wife is an epileptic and pot does what none of those "wonder" drugs you talk about do....it stops the tremor in her right hand and decreases erratic electrical impulses in her brain.....if i hadnt moved she would be part of a study at UCI Med center right now.....so much for the bullshit you just said.....
Yes, your anecdote trumps the science that the NIH relies on for its policy decisions. I see that now. How can I have been so blind?
when you see things happening yes it does matter.....and when a Med Center like UCI asks your wife to be part of a study,yes it does matter.....and your vaunted NIH will be paying attention to this study....like you said...you dont know anything about pot outside of what you read....
I'm ignorantly going by science that I read rather that putting that filthy shit in my own lungs to see for myself the NIH is right. You got that right.

I'm ignorantly going by science that I read rather that putting that filthy shit in my own lungs to see for myself the NIH is right. You got that right.
What makes you so invariably hateful in life?

Oh, here we go again. I hope you allow your pilots and surgeons that Liberty!
There is a time a place for use....Not all the time and not every place..
Why not? You said it's perfectly safe? Right?
Where did I say that?
WH so it's not safe?
Do you feel the need to back me into a corner for a purpose?
I am trying to find out if pot is safe or not! Do you have an opinion?

What you call nasty, I call charming and passionate. You sound like a pothead whining about decorum. Potheads are just overgrown children.

Where did I say that?
WH so it's not safe?
It is safe for me, yes...

What you call nasty, I call charming and passionate. You sound like a pothead whining about decorum. Potheads are just overgrown children.
Yes, I know your passion persuades you to denigrate, what a decorum...

it all depends on who does the surveys....there are these
Colorado's Teen Marijuana Usage Dips after Legalization
Pot Use Among Colorado Teens Appears to Drop After Legalization
Teen marijuana use falls as more states legalize
Legalized Medical Marijuana Doesn't Increase Teen Usage, Study Finds
and last but not least
High School and Youth Trends
and then these...
Study shows increased youth marijuana use in Colorado
Fed study says pot use by youth on rise in Colorado, leads nation – The Denver Post
Teens are using stronger drugs. Pot doesn't do the trick for them anymore. They have moved on to cheap heroin laced with fentyal.

Where did I say that?
WH so it's not safe?
Well then it must be safe for you surgeon and your pilot, your bus driver, your taxi driver, your pharmacist, your nurse, your youth. Happy trails.

so why dont you comment on what i said instead of saying something different than what we were talking about?...or maybe you cant?...

Where did I say that?
WH so it's not safe?
Well then it must be safe for you surgeon and your pilot, your bus driver, your taxi driver, your pharmacist, your nurse, your youth. Happy trails.
If they use it at the proper times yes...More pilots fly drunk than high...

Where did I say that?
WH so it's not safe?
it should be treated like you having a few drinks Willow.....its not wise or safe to drive or fly a plane or do brain surgery after smoking........

so are people like you....you know what happens because you read it,even if a hundred experienced people are telling you what you read is somewhat skewed...it doesnt matter,i read all about it....

Forum List

Back