Very Graphic Photo

I'd drag that asshole out of his hospital bed and pound on his legs with sledge hammers til they looked like this man's legs. I cannot ever remember being so damn pissed off.

I had seen the photo earlier, but cropped. The gory part was not in the earlier shot.

It makes me even more angry at those fucking bastards.

it shows he has no feet and nothing but bone stripped of flesh. I'm sure he was amputated way way way above the knee. The guy in the cowboy hat is holding a tourniquet of some sort.

yes, and we have the left wing assholes on this very forum claiming that america deserved this because we support Israel.

we live in a very sick society right now. But the people of Boston have shown that a lot of real american patriots are still around. Good for you Boston!

He had his legs amputated just below the knee, I have heard.

He's an extremely brave young man - that photo has been seen all around the world.

He's an extremely brave young man - that photo has been seen all around the world.

If anyone wants to here is a fund which has been set up for him, his name is Jeff Bauman BTW.

BUCKS FOR BAUMAN!

BUCKS FOR BAUMAN! by Brooke Gibbs - GoFundMe

There are so many sad stories though. Two brothers, each losing a leg. Of course Martin's ( killed by bomb) mother and sister ( leg lost). And the mother and daughter who are hospitalized together. Mom lost her legs and daughter is injured pretty badly.

'Rapid strides': Limb advances offer hope for Boston amputees - U.S. News

Last edited:

Thank God it was beneath the knee. He is now famous and I have a feeling (with prosthetics being so advanced) he will walk as normal as he did pre bombing. I hope so.

I had seen the photo earlier, but cropped. The gory part was not in the earlier shot.

It makes me even more angry at those fucking bastards.

it shows he has no feet and nothing but bone stripped of flesh. I'm sure he was amputated way way way above the knee. The guy in the cowboy hat is holding a tourniquet of some sort.

yes, and we have the left wing assholes on this very forum claiming that america deserved this because we support Israel.

we live in a very sick society right now. But the people of Boston have shown that a lot of real american patriots are still around. Good for you Boston!

Who said this on the left? Specifically who? Was it the lefts version of Yurt? How do you feel about Yurt representing the right?

Seriously, who on the left said this?

CaféAuLait;7129431 said:

If anyone wants to here is a fund which has been set up for him, his name is Jeff Bauman BTW.

BUCKS FOR BAUMAN!

BUCKS FOR BAUMAN! by Brooke Gibbs - GoFundMe

There are so many sad stories though. Two brothers, each losing a leg. Of course Martin's ( killed by bomb) mother and sister ( leg lost). And the mother and daughter who are hospitalized together. Mom lost her legs and daughter is injured pretty badly.

'Rapid strides': Limb advances offer hope for Boston amputees - U.S. News

Just donated $10.

I really believe they should publish some of the photos taken at Sandy Hook.

The horror perpetrated by such people is unbelievable. And to think that there are people on this board that speak longingly of an armed revolution or civil war in this nation.

I'd bet everyone of the injured runners will participate in the 2014 Boston Marathon. :thup:

The 2014 marathon will be double the size of this years. People will come from all across the world just to be there and cheer on the runners.

Forum List

Back