🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Very Interesting: Dept. Of Agriculture Orders Submachine Guns With 30 Round Magazines

It's in case there is a huge swarm of flying cows they need to down before they descend upon and devour one of their tracts of land sown in soy they plan to store forever in silos.

:)

Looks like they didn't enjoy being outgunned by the domestic terrorists.

The only reason anyone needs a high capacity magazine is to kill people.

I wonder who the Dept of Agriculture wants its agents to kill.

The only reason anyone needs a high capacity magazine is to kill people.

I wonder who the Dept of Agriculture wants its agents to kill.

Well the Administration has called Republicans "the enemy" and veterans "Right Wing Extremists"

I'm guessing they don't want to be outgunned by armed gangs, especially after the Bundy incident.

Or it could be the new rules.

My guess is they think that they are going to have a big fight over it.
Farmers won't let them come on to their property without a court order.

With regard to water quality, it’s all about Agricultural Water: Subpart E, which essentially states that any water that will come in contact with fruits or vegetables — also water used for handwashing during and after harvest — must be regularly monitored. Sources subject to monitoring include groundwater and surface water (with different regulatory parameters for varying sources), but not public water systems. The rule affects growers and harvesters, as well as anyone associated with the packing and holding of covered produce. Therefore, in addition to irrigation water, the rule also applies to water used for washing, cleaning, cutting, or slicing processes. The FDA will require inspection, maintenance, monitoring, and follow-up actions related to these activities.

Full Test;
Fact Sheets on the Subparts of the FSMA Proposed Rule for Produce Safety

This is an excellent case study which might help you rubes to finally see what a partisan hack media outlet Breitbart is.

Read the Breitbart piece and see if you can figure out what important piece of journalistic integrity is missing.

I'll give you five minutes to figure it out.

The Breitbart journalist had the link to the solicitation letter.
Mr. H also put it up.
It did not have the link to the new FDA rules.

Last edited:
So............they want the same guns that all you gun nuts have told us are so great for Americans to possess?

Somehow, I don't see the problem.

That, but it also made no effort to inquire as to why the DOA made the solicitation, and rather left it to innuendo and paranoia. Which passes for journalism with extremists of all stripes.

Forum List

Back