🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Very Interesting: Dept. Of Agriculture Orders Submachine Guns With 30 Round Magazines

But, if the folks at these agencies are gonna be met with a horde of domestic terrorists with assault rifles every time they try to go out and enforce a law.....kinda what "law enforcement" does.....then I don't blame them.

What do the 2nd Amendment folks always say? Don't bring a knife to a gun fight?

Ditto.

"We called the USDA and asked them..."

THAT is what is missing, idiots. THAT is what even the most bumbling amateur of journalists does.

But don't worry. You'll get to look smart when someone else inevitably starts a topic about this purchase and you can pretend to wonder why they didn't call the USDA.

Speaking of "insight", I can give you some real insight as to what the reasons might be for this purchase.

ARMED GUARDS DEFEND ILLEGAL CALIFORNIA MARIJUANA FARMS

This boom in large illicit marijuana farms has given way to more sinister sights not usually associated with pastoral scenes: motion sensors, security cameras, barbed-wire fences and armed farmers.

Two years ago, someone leased 20 acres along John Schmall’s property line. A couple of rows of squash and corn masked the marijuana plants, but as the weed plants grew taller and the skunklike smell stronger, there was no question what the main crop was. The smell at harvest time in the fall became unbearable, and the presence of armed guards watching over the valuable crop frightening.

“I worry about my kids playing outside,” said Schmall, 35, a fourth-generation farmer who grows grapes for raisins on 100 acres.

GAO: Armed Smugglers and Marijuana Growers Threaten the Safety of Americans on Federal Lands

The safety of the public and of government employees on public lands is endangered by armed individuals involved in illegal border activity and marijuana cultivation, according to a new report by the Government Accountability Office.

The report, released on Dec. 17, states, “Law enforcement officials told us that some remote federal lands along the U.S. border are often used to smuggle drugs or humans into the country. According to these officials, such illegal activities can damage sensitive wildlife habitat and threaten public safety.”

Guess which government department the Forest Service is in, kids?

Go ahead. Guess.

Last edited:
Breitbart had the link to the solicitation letter.
Mr. H also put it up.
It did not have the link to the new FDA rules.

I see you said Breitbart treats "his" readers like adults who can do research, and then deleted it. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

I guess you noticed the paranoid retards who were making shit up in the comments section, eh?
:lol::lol::lol:

Breitbart treats their readers like the easily led credulous sheep they are.

What would be the purpose of doing this? The comments section in the link gives good insight.

Dept of Agriculture Orders Submachine Guns with 30 Round Magazines

Breibart?:cuckoo:

However, isn't that what you wingnuts want? Everbody should run around with a couple of those, your ideal world. And who could blame the people working for the Forest Service for packing them, after all, that is what you fruitloops carry all the time when you wish to defend whatever felon you are idolizing at the moment.

Here's Breitbart telling us about armed Mexican pot growers a few years ago:

A federal warning to beware of campers in national forests who eat tortillas, drink Tecate beer and play Spanish music because they could be armed marijuana growers is racial profiling, an advocate for Hispanic rights said Friday.

The warnings were issued Wednesday by the U.S. Forest Service, which is investigating how much marijuana is being illegally cultivated in Colorado’s national forests following the recent discovery of more than 14,000 plants in Pike National Forest.

“That’s discriminatory, and it puts Hispanic campers in danger,” said Polly Baca, co-chairwoman of the Colorado Latino Forum.

{snip}

Forest Service officials said they believe illegal immigrants are being brought to Colorado by Latin American drug cartels for mass cultivation of marijuana.

Michael Skinner, a law enforcement officer with the U.S. Forest Service in Colorado, said warning signs of possible drug trafficking include “tortilla packaging, beer cans, Spam, Tuna, Tecate beer cans,” and campers who play Spanish music. He said the warning includes people speaking Spanish.

The warning signs were included in a slide presentation put together for drug agents in Colorado and the public.

"Forest Service officials..."

D'oh!

Last edited:
But naaaaaaaaaah! It's because the USDA is going to be joining up with the Army (Support Our Troops!) to put us all in FEMA camps I tell you. That's what this is!

Any day now. 2012, 2013. They're going to be coming fer us.

Oh, wait.

2015, 2016. They'll be coming for us with those .40 submachine guns!

Last edited:
Very Interesting: Dept. Of Agriculture Orders Submachine Guns With 30 Round Magazines

So do they intend to pack their bags, close up shop, and leave the state of New York?

Such weapons are highly restricted there, and the magazines are flatly illegal. For both civilians AND law enforcement.

The problem with all journalists and news today, is none of them do any investigative types of reporting.

No I originally put up that there was no links but there was.

The comments section in the link gives good insight.

Insight:

Real patriot, you nailed it. The Federal Government is building armed forces besides our military. For what? I think we all know the answer.

I say sometime either late 2015 or early 16

January of 2017

Don't see Obama letting it get that close - with what this admin has done he can't afford to let anyone else in that office.[

Three stages of martial law.Just like Hitler they will take away your children,separate men from families.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The problem with all journalists and news today, is none of them do any investigative types of reporting.

No I originally put up that there was no links but there was.

Not a single critically thinking brain cell among the readership. These hack media outlets absolutely depend on their followers' credulousness.

You watch. At least two more topics will be started about this on this forum.

Line up behind the mob!

Wait......

So the law enforcement officers whose job it is to break up massive drug grows, which are protected by heavily armed thugs, want to carry rifles with high capacity magazines.......the same guns that 2nd Amendment backers have said are so wonderful for defense?

Am I missing the outrage here? Or do I just not read Breitbart or watch Fox??

Oh, they want some heavy firepower to take on the armed wetbacks in our forests?

OKAY THEN!!!!

Yeeeeeeee-haaaaaaawwwwwwww!

Just what the hell did you think he meant when he said this?

we already got a taste of it with the BJM which is suppose to a REGULATORY agency

dear gawd, what have you people done to us

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm....a "regulatory" agency must regulate. And if someone refuses to comply, they must enforce. And, well, I cant believe this has to be explained.

Here is the whackjob Alex Jones take on it: » USDA to Purchase Submachine Guns Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The United States Department of Agriculture is set to purchase an unknown quantity of submachine guns, leading to questions about where the weapons will be heading and for what purpose they will be used.

"Leading to questions about where the weapons will be heading..."

So, naturally, the sweating paranoid maniac's questions led him to, you know, actually ask the USDA, right?

Nope. I guess he spent so much time weaving a conspiracy theory around this he ran out of time.

"There's a war on for your mind!" :lol:

Don't give it to Alex Jones or the whacks at Breitbart, mm-kay? "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back