🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Very Interesting: Dept. Of Agriculture Orders Submachine Guns With 30 Round Magazines

What would be the purpose of doing this? The comments section in the link gives good insight.

Dept of Agriculture Orders Submachine Guns with 30 Round Magazines

I really, really hope they're used to mow down domestic terrorists.

922 NAICS Code - Justice, Public Order, and Safety Activities

But in all actuality, they're being used by this group:

SDVOSB Directory - NAICS Code: 922120

Centurion Advanced Security Group, LLC

So I guess Stevie Baby doesn't support veterans too?

Last edited:
"We called the USDA and asked them..."

THAT is what is missing, idiots. THAT is what even the most bumbling amateur of journalists does.

But don't worry. You'll get to look smart when someone else inevitably starts a topic about this purchase and you can pretend to wonder why they didn't call the USDA.

Speaking of "insight", I can give you some real insight as to what the reasons might be for this purchase.

ARMED GUARDS DEFEND ILLEGAL CALIFORNIA MARIJUANA FARMS

This boom in large illicit marijuana farms has given way to more sinister sights not usually associated with pastoral scenes: motion sensors, security cameras, barbed-wire fences and armed farmers.

Two years ago, someone leased 20 acres along John Schmall’s property line. A couple of rows of squash and corn masked the marijuana plants, but as the weed plants grew taller and the skunklike smell stronger, there was no question what the main crop was. The smell at harvest time in the fall became unbearable, and the presence of armed guards watching over the valuable crop frightening.

“I worry about my kids playing outside,” said Schmall, 35, a fourth-generation farmer who grows grapes for raisins on 100 acres.

GAO: Armed Smugglers and Marijuana Growers Threaten the Safety of Americans on Federal Lands

The safety of the public and of government employees on public lands is endangered by armed individuals involved in illegal border activity and marijuana cultivation, according to a new report by the Government Accountability Office.

The report, released on Dec. 17, states, “Law enforcement officials told us that some remote federal lands along the U.S. border are often used to smuggle drugs or humans into the country. According to these officials, such illegal activities can damage sensitive wildlife habitat and threaten public safety.”

Guess which government department the Forest Service is in, kids?

Go ahead. Guess.

You actually think that the FEDS are going to tell you what they are actually doing? :lol:
They have not done a damn thing in the last 6 years over this issue.
You think that they are now, all of a sudden going to start?
They have been releasing illegals who have criminal back grounds.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ml28BphAkSQ]SIG MPX... THE NEXT GENERATION OF SUBMACHINE GUN IS HERE - YouTube[/ame]

I'm speculating they are currently using the 9mm MP5 and want to upgrade to the newest version in the 40 cal. to keep at least as well armed as the potential opponent. Plus this is just a bad ass weapon.

Last edited:
What would be the purpose of doing this? The comments section in the link gives good insight.

Dept of Agriculture Orders Submachine Guns with 30 Round Magazines

I really, really hope they're used to mow down domestic terrorists.

922 NAICS Code - Justice, Public Order, and Safety Activities

But in all actuality, they're being used by this group:

SDVOSB Directory - NAICS Code: 922120

Centurion Advanced Security Group, LLC

So I guess Stevie Baby doesn't support veterans too?

Isn't it funny as hell that a retired homo has the intelligence to find out what this about in five minutes while Breitbart, with all it's resources, didn't have the brains to do so?

Valman believes, that the "Rumor has it that it’s because of the corn. There have been incidents! Of massive “stalking” in various part of the country!"

Have to stop those stalks from stalking,

Forum List

Back