VERY interesting news! Gingrich OUT!

The military isn't "a government program" douche. It's THE MILITARY.

And yup, we're going to shore that puppy up and try to undo as much of the disastrous damage Obama did to it. Get over it.

We have more of a *police state* now with our militarized law enforcement and militarized USFWS and bureau of land management than we EVER have. And they are going to be disarmed and given pink slips.

So shut your yap.
The military has been privatized? I didn't get the memo.
I'm not surprised. You truly are that irrelevant.
Here you fucking moron...a list of federal "programs". You will note that not one branch of the military is listed.

Because our military isn't a PROGRAM, douchebag:

Federal Program Inventory | Performance.gov
Here you fucking moron

so that's christian talk

Liberals are always the first to run in to judge people. Kosher's not Christian enough for you? Fuck you, that's between her and her God. Ditto Trump.

The military isn't "a government program" douche. It's THE MILITARY.

And yup, we're going to shore that puppy up and try to undo as much of the disastrous damage Obama did to it. Get over it.

We have more of a *police state* now with our militarized law enforcement and militarized USFWS and bureau of land management than we EVER have. And they are going to be disarmed and given pink slips.

So shut your yap.
The military has been privatized? I didn't get the memo.

She said that where? Why should we take you seriously? You are a Republican. Republicans won the Presidency. According to you it doesn't matter if you wanted that or not, it happened. Like with Newt. He wanted to cut, but he didn't. Doesn't matter (according to you) if he didn't want more government spending, he didn't stop it. His being against that doesn't matter, according to you, he's a progressive because it did

It will be so great to once again have good, moral Christian leaders at the helm of our government. We have been without a true moral Christian leader for eight long years.
oh my goodness! :eek::eek::eek:

Donald Trump is your good, moral Christian Leader??? HOLY TOLEDO! Seek HELP!
Shut up, Care, you fake fucking Catholic.

And you'll note (or maybe you won't) that HB said "good moral Christian leaderS" not "LEADER". He wasn't referencing Trump, you fucking moron. He was talking about members of the cabinet. Learn to read, you irrelevant pos.

What can you say about liberals? They support self centered elitists deciding how government can help others, they support tax cheats deciding how to spend our money, they supported Slick when he used the FBI to go after his political enemies and Obama when he used the IRS to do it. They supported Reno murdering Americans.

Then they attack Trump because he's not Christian enough for them ...

I can't imaging giving a fuck what they think about anything
HUH?

NOT TRUE!

Newt had a REPUBLICAN SENATE his whole time as Speaker under Clinton....did you seriously not know this or were you just trying to baffle with your bull sh*t. ???

It will be so great to once again have good, moral Christian leaders at the helm of our government. We have been without a true moral Christian leader for eight long years.

And you'll note (or maybe you won't) that HB said "good moral Christian leaderS" not "LEADER". He wasn't referencing Trump, you fucking moron. He was talking about members of the cabinet. Learn to read, you irrelevant pos.
miss holier than thou, phony, faux, fake Christian...you should learn to read...

We have been without a true moral Christian leader for eight long years

Where's the S moron?

It's hard to know what's true from this liberal blog.
True but its all over the news
Trump's cabinet is more than two months away and cliche driven lefties still use the deliberately offensive phrase "neo cons" when they ain't got a freaking clue what it means.
Gingrich is a neo con. He wants to bomb Iran and stay involved overseas. He is certainly not an American First ideology.
and who is the news? LOL

What can you say about liberals? They support self centered elitists deciding how government can help others, they support tax cheats deciding how to spend our money, they supported Slick when he used the FBI to go after his political enemies and Obama when he used the IRS to do it. They supported Reno murdering Americans.

HUH?

NOT TRUE!

Newt had a REPUBLICAN SENATE his whole time as Speaker under Clinton....did you seriously not know this or were you just trying to baffle with your bull sh*t. ???

I was thinking it was earlier the Democrats retook the Senate. Actually it's in the middle. Newt did have a Republican Senate half the time he was speaker. He did not have it the whole time and Clinton was still a Democrat.

I love the indignation from someone who didn't look it up either and was wrong ...

She said that where? Why should we take you seriously? You are a Republican. Republicans won the Presidency. According to you it doesn't matter if you wanted that or not, it happened. Like with Newt. He wanted to cut, but he didn't. Doesn't matter (according to you) if he didn't want more government spending, he didn't stop it. His being against that doesn't matter, according to you, he's a progressive because it did
I'm not a republican. I'm an anarcho-capitalist. There's a difference.

She said the military isn't a government program, when it clearly is. As such, the Pentagon subject to the same level of politicking, unnecessary redundancy, wastefulness, and bureaucratic bloat that the Departments of Education or HUD are.

A Wilsonian interventionist foreign policy is progressive/neoconservitive. Meanwhile, growing domestic government over here, at the expense of programs over there, is not conservative, in any stretched definition of the word. I'm sorry that you cannot come to grips with that reality.

HUH?

NOT TRUE!

I was thinking it was earlier the Democrats retook the Senate. Actually it's in the middle. Newt did have a Republican Senate half the time he was speaker. He did not have it the whole time and Clinton was still a Democrat.

I love the indignation from someone who didn't look it up either and was wrong ...
I DID LOOK IT UP beeeeech :lol:

YOU on the other hand, are playing ignorant.

104th Congress (1995-1997)[26]
Robert Dole (R-KS) Thomas A. Daschle (D-SD)

105th Congress (1997-1999)
Trent Lott
(R-MS) Thomas A. Daschle (D-SD)

106th Congress (1999-2001)
Trent Lott
(R-MS) Thomas A. Daschle (D-SD)

outside of Clinton's first 2 years which was held by Dem's in the Senate, the other 6 YEARS of the senate and house, were LEAD BY REPUBLICANS...

ENOUGH of your bull crud... special snowflake! :p

All he said there is what we already agreed on. He meets the military half of neocon. Nowhere did he meet your ridiculous claims he's a tax and spend liberal, the other half of neocon.
ORLY?

I'll bet you a dollar to a donut hole that he believes the creation of DHS, TSA, and passage of the Patriot Act were all good ideas.

It doesn't get any more tax, spend, and grow government than that.

I'm not a republican. I'm an anarcho-capitalist. There's a difference.

OK, read my response this time. You said it doesn't matter if Newt had the option to cut or not, he's a progressive because he didn't. So by that logic, you're a Republican because a Republican won, by your logic it doesn't matter if you had a choice to change that or not

She said the military isn't a government program, when it clearly is. As such, the Pentagon subject to the same level of politicking, unnecessary redundancy, wastefulness, and bureaucratic bloat that the Departments of Education or HUD are

Right, I agreed with you. Again, you're posting, you're not reading responses. BTW, even if the military were privatized (which is largely is), it's still a government program. Again, read ...

A Wilsonian interventionist foreign policy is progressive/neoconservitive. Meanwhile, growing domestic government over here, at the expense of programs over there, is not conservative, in any stretched definition of the word. I'm sorry that you cannot come to grips with that reality.

Again you're mixing military with economics. And again you're not reading. I agree with you on the military, though you like to dabble in hyperbole. But you're fundamentally right. Saying progressive/neoconservative is redundant, neocons are progressive by definition.

Wilson clearly on the military side was for intervening for the good of the world in everyone's shit. Again, you're arguing a point we agree on. I'm against that and I said I'm against it. But nowhere in that clip did Newt say he's for big government spending and he cut as much as he could in congress. You are in no way supporting that he was a progressive.

Since you're too lazy to read text while you debate, I'll boil it down for you:

Neocon
- Military interventionist in everyone's shit. Newt is this
- Big government social spender. Newt is not this

You keep arguing the half I agree with you, the first half. You have provided zero support for the second other than he didn't cut that which he had no power to cut

HUH?

NOT TRUE!

I DID LOOK IT UP beeeeech :lol:

YOU on the other hand, are playing ignorant.

104th Congress (1995-1997)[26]
Robert Dole (R-KS) Thomas A. Daschle (D-SD)

105th Congress (1997-1999)
Trent Lott (R-MS) Thomas A. Daschle (D-SD)

106th Congress (1999-2001)
Trent Lott (R-MS) Thomas A. Daschle (D-SD)

outside of Clinton's first 2 years which was held by Dem's in the Senate, the other 6 YEARS of the senate and house, were LEAD BY REPUBLICANS...

ENOUGH of your bull crud... special snowflake! :p

Fine, I'll stipulate to whatever you say about the Senate here. I put almost no effort into verifying the Senate and I don't care because it doesn't have any bearing on my point. Newt could not have gotten more cuts because Democrats had the power to stop him and did. If you want to address that, let me know

All he said there is what we already agreed on. He meets the military half of neocon. Nowhere did he meet your ridiculous claims he's a tax and spend liberal, the other half of neocon.
ORLY?

I'll bet you a dollar to a donut hole that he believes the creation of DHS, TSA, and passage of the Patriot Act were all good ideas.

It doesn't get any more tax, spend, and grow government than that.

He's a progressive because you assume he supports progressive programs. Wow, that is convincing.

Not sure how the Patriot Act is tax and spend, it's more an invasion of our privacy, but whatever. You are a terrible debater

miss holier than thou, phony, faux, fake Christian...you should learn to read...

Where's the S moron?
Fuck off you lying, anti-Christian, anti-American traitor. You should be in prison.

Where's the S moron?
Fuck off you lying, anti-Christian, anti-American traitor. You should be in prison.
KG, you kill me. LOL

I will be sending President Trump an email aking him to rename the Democratic Party to either the "Loser" Party, the "Whiner" Party, or the "Snowflake" Party.

Forum List

Back