VERY interesting news! Gingrich OUT!

Trump's cabinet is more than two months away and cliche driven lefties still use the deliberately offensive phrase "neo cons" when they ain't got a freaking clue what it means.
This is a very concise definition of them. Gingrich is a poster boy for the neocons.

One by one, all the Republicans that helped Trump during his campaign, are being dropped like flies for positions within his cabinet. Carson, Christie, Mike Rogers, Gingrich, and Giuliani is probably next... I'm beginning to wonder if the trump rumors about him being a Democrat mole of sorts, are actually true? ?? ?

:D

It will be so great to once again have good, moral Christian leaders at the helm of our government. We have been without a true moral Christian leader for eight long years.
Oh yes another moron like Bush who thought god talked to him.....no thanks. I prefer a President with common sense and a brain that works not a belief in a spook in the sky that talks to him.

Funny Philippine's President Duterte said that God talked to him and said to quit swearing.

It will be so great to once again have good, moral Christian leaders at the helm of our government. We have been without a true moral Christian leader for eight long years.
oh my goodness! :eek::eek::eek:

Donald Trump is your good, moral Christian Leader??? HOLY TOLEDO! Seek HELP!

He bang hot chicks, other than that hes good. I mean democrats are the most hedonistic people on earth

He bang hot chicks, other than that hes good. I mean democrats are the most hedonistic people on earth
then Trump must be a Democrat.... :D

He's a liar, the biggest liar ever to walk this Earth in my lifetime, he's arrogant, he's boastful, he's crooked and he's a fraudster con man, he's greedy, he's vengeful, he's vindictive, he's a cheater....outside of all these anti Christ like characteristics, he's good...I suppose? :rolleyes:

We did. A great many of Christians prayed for a leader to be sent forth from God Himself that woulod heal and save our nation. Our prayers were answered and Donald came forth and slew the demon named Hillary.

So let me get this straight. A womanizing adulterous guy who made his money gambling and cheating people in fake university scams is the one God sent to... um, do what, exactly?

Trump's cabinet is more than two months away and cliche driven lefties still use the deliberately offensive phrase "neo cons" when they ain't got a freaking clue what it means.

"People say blank and don't know what it means" is the most over used saying nothing response ever.

Oh yes another moron like Bush who thought god talked to him.....no thanks. I prefer a President with common sense and a brain that works not a belief in a spook in the sky that talks to him.

Well, to each his own but I actually believe Satan spoke to Hillary quite often. I believe she listened to him and did whatever he told her to do as well.

LMAO!

Do you really believe that dingbat? Hillary does not talk to satan, rather, Hillary IS satan.

Geesh.

One by one, all the Republicans that helped Trump during his campaign, are being dropped like flies for positions within his cabinet. Carson, Christie, Mike Rogers, Gingrich, and Giuliani is probably next... I'm beginning to wonder if the trump rumors about him being a Democrat mole of sorts, are actually true? ?? ?

I'm not going to research the others but Carson did not want a cabinet position.

I'm not going to research the others but Carson did not want a cabinet position.
Carson said he's not experienced or qualified enough to hold a cabinet position, YET he ran to be our President.....? That's strange......weird.

Carson said he's not experienced or qualified enough to hold a cabinet position, YET he ran to be our President.....? That's strange......weird.
How so? Cabinet members are advisers. Presidents rely on advisers. obama wasn't qualified for a cabinet position either.

You know why Chris Christie was thrown out? He put Ivanka's husband's dad in jail.
He was also a thug who had ties to the bridge gate scandal,he was a lobbyist. You ever read his biography? Dude will say and do ANYTHING to get to where he wants. Christie had too much baggage.

We did. A great many of Christians prayed for a leader to be sent forth from God Himself that woulod heal and save our nation. Our prayers were answered and Donald came forth and slew the demon named Hillary.
Under no circumstances, would God ever send you someone as immoral as Trump, for you to look upon him as your savior of the Nation or good Christian moral leader....only God's adversary would fool you in to believing that!!!! Wake up!!! God has nothing to do with picking Trump as your good moral Christian leader, and it is SHAMEFUL that YOU can even speak those words about him. amen! God may have picked him to be an antichrist, or the antichrist, to test your resolve, but never would He pick him to be your savior or good, moral, christian representative....because Trump is the farthest thing from it. SIGH

We Christians gathered together in the churches throughout America and prayed over this. Trump is the man to defund Planned Parenthood and finally get Roe v. Wade rolled back. Trump will return America to its Christian values.

then Trump must be a Democrat.... :D

He's a liar, the biggest liar ever to walk this Earth in my lifetime, he's arrogant, he's boastful, he's crooked and he's a fraudster con man, he's greedy, he's vengeful, he's vindictive, he's a cheater....outside of all these anti Christ like characteristics, he's good...I suppose? :rolleyes:

The word you're looking for is WINNER. Trump is a WINNER. Hillary is a consistent LOSER.

Gingrich did not want a cabinet position because he wants to pursue his own business interests. Guliani turned down the AG offer. There may be conflicts due to his business interests.

So let me get this straight. A womanizing adulterous guy who made his money gambling and cheating people in fake university scams is the one God sent to... um, do what, exactly?

To put a stop to the murdering of the unborn and just-born in this nation.

Forum List

Back