VERY interesting news! Gingrich OUT!

One by one, all the Republicans that helped Trump during his campaign, are being dropped like flies for positions within his cabinet. Carson, Christie, Mike Rogers, Gingrich, and Giuliani is probably next... I'm beginning to wonder if the trump rumors about him being a Democrat mole of sorts, are actually true? ?? ?

:D
I'm not going to research the others but Carson did not want a cabinet position.
Carson said he's not experienced or qualified enough to hold a cabinet position, YET he ran to be our President.....? That's strange......weird.

Not really, he has always stated he ran because so many people wanted him to. He said he felt obbligate to run for those people.

It will be so great to once again have good, moral Christian leaders at the helm of our government. We have been without a true moral Christian leader for eight long years.
oh my goodness! :eek::eek::eek:

Donald Trump is your good, moral Christian Leader??? HOLY TOLEDO! Seek HELP!

We did. A great many of Christians prayed for a leader to be sent forth from God Himself that woulod heal and save our nation. Our prayers were answered and Donald came forth and slew the demon named Hillary.
Under no circumstances, would God ever send you someone as immoral as Trump, for you to look upon him as your savior of the Nation or good Christian moral leader....only God's adversary would fool you in to believing that!!!! Wake up!!! God has nothing to do with picking Trump as your good moral Christian leader, and it is SHAMEFUL that YOU can even speak those words about him. amen! God may have picked him to be an antichrist, or the antichrist, to test your resolve, but never would He pick him to be your savior or good, moral, christian representative....because Trump is the farthest thing from it. SIGH

We Christians gathered together in the churches throughout America and prayed over this. Trump is the man to defund Planned Parenthood and finally get Roe v. Wade rolled back. Trump will return America to its Christian values.

Now that Obama has set the precedent, all Trump needs to do is usher in a bunch of Executive edicts that ignore the laws of the land to get this done.

One by one, all the Republicans that helped Trump during his campaign, are being dropped like flies for positions within his cabinet. Carson, Christie, Mike Rogers, Gingrich, and Giuliani is probably next... I'm beginning to wonder if the trump rumors about him being a Democrat mole of sorts, are actually true? ?? ?

:D
Or maybe he was serious about draining the swamp. Time will tell.

It's hard to know what's true from this liberal blog.
True but its all over the news
Trump's cabinet is more than two months away and cliche driven lefties still use the deliberately offensive phrase "neo cons" when they ain't got a freaking clue what it means.
Gingrich is a neo con. He wants to bomb Iran and stay involved overseas. He is certainly not an American First ideology.
Newt is a progressive...,,
Neocons are progressives. Teddy Roosevelt was the archetype.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Gingrich isn't a neocon, moron. He's a fiscal conservative. Damn, you idiot liberals need to learn what terms mean. You can call him a hawk, which is what you really mean, but being a hawk is only part of being a neocon
Real fiscal conservatives make actual cuts in government. They don't just bend down the curve on the baseline increases, then whine about how their timidity is being mischaracterized. Gingrich IS a progressive neocon.

Gingrich isn't a neocon, moron. He's a fiscal conservative. Damn, you idiot liberals need to learn what terms mean. You can call him a hawk, which is what you really mean, but being a hawk is only part of being a neocon
Real fiscal conservatives make actual cuts in government. They don't just bend down the curve on the baseline increases, then whine about how their timidity is being mischaracterized. Gingrich IS a progressive neocon.

Newts not a progressive, that's stupid. He's the only guy in decades who has even slowed the growth of government.

And he had no option to "make actual cuts" in government, he took as much as he could get.

It's like saying you're a Republican because you voted for Gary Johnson and he lost

Last edited:
Gingrich did not want a cabinet position because he wants to pursue his own business interests. Guliani turned down the AG offer. There may be conflicts due to his business interests.

Gingrich has been saying for a while that he wants to be a long range planner, not in a cabinet position. This isn't a new thing. I have no idea what he and Trump discussed and if he said that because of what Trump told him or it's his own preference, but I'm not sure why this is being presented as new like Trump just pushed him out or something

Newts not a progressive, that's stupid. He's the only guy in decades who has even slowed the growth of government
Slowing growth is not making cuts. He's also a big fan of government programs that he does like, i.e. the military-industrial complex.

The guy is progressive neocon through and through.

C-SPAN Classic, Newt Edition: "I'm a realpolitik Wilsonian" - The Right Scoop

Show what cuts Newt had the option to make and passed on.

Hey, you voted for Gary Johnson and he lost, that makes you a Republican ...

It will be so great to once again have good, moral Christian leaders at the helm of our government. We have been without a true moral Christian leader for eight long years.

Shut up, Care, you fake fucking Catholic.

And you'll note (or maybe you won't) that HB said "good moral Christian leaderS" not "LEADER". He wasn't referencing Trump, you fucking moron. He was talking about members of the cabinet. Learn to read, you irrelevant pos.

Newts not a progressive, that's stupid. He's the only guy in decades who has even slowed the growth of government
Slowing growth is not making cuts. He's also a big fan of expanding government programs that he does like, i.e. the military-industrial complex and the police state.

The military isn't "a government program" douche. It's THE MILITARY.

And yup, we're going to shore that puppy up and try to undo as much of the disastrous damage Obama did to it. Get over it.

We have more of a *police state* now with our militarized law enforcement and militarized USFWS and bureau of land management than we EVER have. And they are going to be disarmed and given pink slips.

So shut your yap.

I didn't vote at all. The ballot is a suggestion box for slaves.

And Gingrich is still a progressive neocon. His words belie him.

And yup, we're going to shore that puppy up and try to undo as much of the disastrous damage Obama did to it. Get over it.

We have more of a *police state* now with our militarized law enforcement and militarized USFWS and bureau of land management than we EVER have. And they are going to be disarmed and given pink slips.

So shut your yap.
The military has been privatized? I didn't get the memo.

Shut up, Care, you fake fucking Catholic.

And you'll note (or maybe you won't) that HB said "good moral Christian leaderS" not "LEADER". He wasn't referencing Trump, you fucking moron. He was talking about members of the cabinet. Learn to read, you irrelevant pos.

What can you say about liberals? They support self centered elitists deciding how government can help others, they support tax cheats deciding how to spend our money, they supported Slick when he used the FBI to go after his political enemies and Obama when he used the IRS to do it. They supported Reno murdering Americans.

Then they attack Trump because he's not Christian enough for them ...

I can't imaging giving a fuck what they think about anything

Ah, so then you lost, we have a President. So you are a Republican.

You know I'm just making fun of you for your stupid logic that Newt is a progressive for not making cuts he couldn't get. Newt had a Democrat Senate and President, he wasn't getting actual cuts. That's why I invited you to name some cuts he passed on. Which you didn't of course because you can't.

That he slowed the growth of government a little even in the environment he did it was amazing

Slowing growth is not making cuts. He's also a big fan of expanding government programs that he does like, i.e. the military-industrial complex and the police state.

So shut your yap.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean the military isn't a government program, of course it is. You can support more military, I think we have too much. But it's government just like everything else the government does

So shut your yap.
The military has been privatized? I didn't get the memo.
I'm not surprised. You truly are that irrelevant.
Here you fucking moron...a list of federal "programs". You will note that not one branch of the military is listed.

Because our military isn't a PROGRAM, douchebag:

Federal Program Inventory | Performance.gov
Here you fucking moron

so that's christian talk

All he said there is what we already agreed on. He meets the military half of neocon. Nowhere did he meet your ridiculous claims he's a tax and spend liberal, the other half of neocon.

You're just getting caught up in the liberal craze that you like the sound of neocon, so you want to use it. It's not what the word means.

As for voting, vote or don't, but you're a Republican because the Republicans won. It doesn't matter who you voted for. That's the same logic you're using with his not cutting enough when he had no option to cut because the Senate and President were Democrats. You can't name a single cut he passed on, but you keep blaming him for not cutting.

BTW, not voting for the warden doesn't make you not a prisoner, so spin all you want, but that point was irrelevant

Forum List

Back