Veteran and Police Officer to Gun Grabbers: "My right trumps your dead."

Here's a Patriot:

"My men died and were maimed and mangled in defense of our Rights."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=173474682829397

if he believes his men died or were maimed and mangled for our rights he is mistaken.

Why don't you go tell him that. Facebook him.

i don't need to. if he wants to live his delusion that's his business - and if that thought gives him comfort that's doubly fine.

the facts are nobody in iraq has been maimed or killed for our rights, and i think you'd be very hard pressed to make the argument that anyone in afghanistan has either.

when you get such basics facts wrong your argument loses credibility.

if he believes his men died or were maimed and mangled for our rights he is mistaken.

i don't need to. if he wants to live his delusion that's his business - and if that thought gives him comfort that's doubly fine.

the facts are nobody in iraq has been maimed or killed for our rights, and i think you'd be very hard pressed to make the argument that anyone in afghanistan has either.

All I can say to you? FUCK OFF!! I've just about had enough of you and your ilk.

All I can say to you? FUCK OFF!! I've just about had enough of you and your ilk.

why would that make you upset? it's a fact. we weren't in iraq or afghanistan to protect american rights. those were secure.

why would that make you upset? it's a fact. we weren't in iraq or afghanistan to protect american rights. those were secure.

He fought when his country called him. Show some fucken respect.
You belittle what he went through. Show some fucken respect.
He is there to protect our Constitution and is willing to die to do it. Show some fucken respect.
YOU dont decide what constitutes the need when it comes to the protection of this country.

If you cant connect the dots as to why the war was necessary I think I'll just continue to watch you make a fool of yourself.

He fought when his country called him. Show some fucken respect.
You belittle what he went through. Show some fucken respect.
He is there to protect our Constitution and is willing to die to do it. Show some fucken respect.
YOU dont decide what constitutes the need when it comes to the protection of this country.

If you cant connect the dots as to why the war was necessary I think I'll just continue to watch you make a fool of yourself.
i'm not making a fool of myself, nor have i belittled his service or what he went through.

it is a fact that the wars in iraq and afghanistan were at best fought for our interests, not for our rights. terrorism does not pose a threat to our rights.

it might feel good to say they fought, bled, and died for our rights, but that doesn't make it true.

and since that simple fact isn't true i have a rough time taking him seriously when he's trying to use his service to his country as some sort of bona fides for making claims about what would and would not be contstitutional

Here's a Patriot:

There is no such thing as a ‘gun grabber.’

No right is absolute, including the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment, consequently all rights are subject to reasonable restrictions.

Americans have died not only for the Second Amendment, but also for the Constitution and its case law as well.

And no one holds a monopoly on patriotism, all Americans on both sides of a given debate are patriots when they act with a clear conscience and in good faith.

Here's a Patriot:

No right is absolute, including the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment, consequently all rights are subject to reasonable restrictions.

Americans have died not only for the Second Amendment, but also for the Constitution and its case law as well.

And no one holds a monopoly on patriotism, all Americans on both sides of a given debate are patriots when they act with a clear conscience and in good faith.

"Reasonable restrictions" do not include denial or infringement.
No such thing as a gun grabber? I don't believe anyone is so unaware that they can make such a statement in good faith or with a clear conscience.

Here's a Patriot:

"Reasonable restrictions" do not include denial or infringement.
No such thing as a gun grabber? I don't believe anyone is so unaware that they can make such a statement in good faith or with a clear conscience.

Actually infringement means clamping down/restricting etc of the 2nd amendment...it is to be left alone as it was written. I know it must be hard for some hard heads to get that...

Forum List

Back