Veteran: why do I need ann Id to buy ammo but not to vote that's discrimination

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Veteran: Why do I need an ID to buy ammo but not to vote? That's discrimination.

My dad always told me that he could sleep at night if he had a clear conscience. But if he had wronged someone and felt guilty, he could not sleep until he made it right. Once he corrected the situation, the guilt went away, he was able to function properly and slept like a baby.

It's a story most leftist won't ever know or get........even if in the military when your a clueless lefty trust me you be the Presidents left arm doesn't make you a pro American intelligence force lol..

WAKE UP PAY ATTENTION THE DEMS ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS NATION DOWN!!! WE WILL STAY DOWN YOU CAN NNOT LET THESE SCUM GET A HOLD OF ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH GOV. ANY LONGER..

The SCOTUS upheld a couple voter ID law last year. My state has one of the stricter ones. I think the GOP has probably faltered a little on this by not addressing the addressable, non-partisan concerns by making birth certificates and a basic government issued ID free. Doesn't really matter what their political motive is as long as they take down the practical barriers to the poor in complying with the requirement.

Veteran: Why do I need an ID to buy ammo but not to vote? That's discrimination.

My dad always told me that he could sleep at night if he had a clear conscience. But if he had wronged someone and felt guilty, he could not sleep until he made it right. Once he corrected the situation, the guilt went away, he was able to function properly and slept like a baby.

It's a story most leftist won't ever know or get........even if in the military when your a clueless lefty trust me you be the Presidents left arm doesn't make you a pro American intelligence force lol..

WAKE UP PAY ATTENTION THE DEMS ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS NATION DOWN!!! WE WILL STAY DOWN YOU CAN NNOT LET THESE SCUM GET A HOLD OF ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH GOV. ANY LONGER..

Because when you shoot someone the police need that evidence.

Because when you voted for the orange guy you announced it.

Forum List

Back