Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to View attachment 286776 take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

Its about time our veterans stood up for whats right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seek help.

GFY

Seek help you deranged loon.

Go fuck yourself.

Hey dumbstick, I am tired of hearing from you tards and your worthelss talking points like this one "Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values." Tell me, what crimes, what endangerment, what sacred values? See what I mean? That's as far as it ever goes. So, in a word, YOU GOT NOTHING.
I think you're being too sensitive. What possible hold does Trump have over you?

Hrre's a tip, why don't all twenty of y'all alleged Vets get involved in politics and work within the system to try to get a candidate you like instead of trying to overthrow the freaking government with bogus charges against a president who made life better for you in the last three years.

Impeachment is not an overthrow of the government.

I’m surprised you didn’t know that.

The righties here are not real bright.

Veterans for Impeachment

As proud U.S. military veterans, we are outraged to see how Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values.
We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Donald Trump has repeatedly and blatantly obstructed justice, made racist attacks on our communities, is locking children in cages, alienates our allies while courting dictators and kleptocrats, was one order away from starting a new war, and is trying to take away our civil rights on a daily basis. Those are only a few ways Trump has abused his power -- he needs to be evicted from the White House.

Veterans for Impeachment

As a proud US Military veteran, I disagree. In fact I doubt they are even veterans, because we swore an oath to the Constitution, not some non-existent democracy. Enjoy your brainwashing. LMAO

We swore an oath to the Constitution. Not one fruitcake that seems to piss all over it whenever it suits him. Yes, he is the CIC right now but the sooner we get a real one the better off every one us will be. If you were a proud Military Veteran you would not be a Rumpster. Drink the Orange Drink.

Veterans for Impeachment

We have put our lives on the line, and swore to protect our democracy. Trump’s reckless behavior and lawbreaking poses a clear and present danger to our nation, and we cannot afford to take half-measures. Donald Trump is unfit to be our commander in chief, and we are calling on Congress to act swiftly with an impeachment inquiry.

Veterans for Impeachment

Decent people died defending our democracy.
The Totally Corrupt Democratic Party is destroying our democracy.
Anyone voting Democrat nowadays is an anti-American bigot.

Hey dumbstick, I am tired of hearing from you tards and your worthelss talking points like this one "Donald Trump has betrayed his oath, endangered our democracy, committed numerous crimes, and trampled on our most sacred values." Tell me, what crimes, what endangerment, what sacred values? See what I mean? That's as far as it ever goes. So, in a word, YOU GOT NOTHING.

If you are tired of hearing it, stop listening. Oh, that's right, you already have stopped listening.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Decent people died defending our democracy.
The Totally Corrupt Democratic Party is destroying our democracy.
Anyone voting Democrat nowadays is an anti-American bigot.

If you say a lie enough times does that make it the truth? Nope, it's still a lie. Sorry, we are onto your scheme.

This is what the crooked deep state is MOST scared of. Scared that trump has the veterans and the military and the men

Trump does have them

And with that the real power

So the crooked democrats lies their azzes off and finds some who are against trump and says. See
Here vets are going against trump

That is outrageous trying to rig elections by lying

Only the majority of the women that Obama ran in to weaken the military are against trump

Outrageous LIES.

The polls of the men shows they have awakened and now know the democrats are guilty of high treason and are the enemy of America

They will be chomping at the bit to prove these lies when trump calls them out to arrest half of the democrat congress

A monstrous mistake by the stoooopid democrats !!

Last edited:
Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

As a proud US Military veteran, I disagree. In fact I doubt they are even veterans, because we swore an oath to the Constitution, not some non-existent democracy. Enjoy your brainwashing. LMAO

I'm a Vet--and I disagree with them also

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Most of America supports his impeachment. Trump can't rely on his noisy minority forever.
most??--links/proof please

I think you're being too sensitive. What possible hold does Trump have over you?

Same as you, moron. I get more money now, I can keep my money now, Hillary is NOT our president, a bought and paid for political hack is no longer running the country, and just so obviously, Trump is smarter than all you goofy communists put togther, he loves his country, which is more than you all can say. And I CAN look myself in the mirror.

Same as you, moron. I get more money now, I can keep my money now, Hillary is NOT our president, a bought and paid for political hack is no longer running the country, and just so obviously, Trump is smarter than all you goofy communists put togther, he loves his country, which is more than you all can say. And I CAN look myself in the mirror.
Fake news!

Everything the republicans oppose is about money/greed.
True story.

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Most of America supports his impeachment. Trump can't rely on his noisy minority forever.

“Noisy minority”?
30 states and 2,623 counties sounds like a majority...no?
Did you mean that wetbacks, pole pole puffers, rug munchers, white guilt whackos, feminazis, chicks with dicks, criminals and degenerate lowlifes support his impeachment?

Veterans for Impeachment

Veterans for Impeachment

Is there no group the left won’t exploit for their own Agenda?

Are these supposed veterans mad because President Trump won’t get us into another unnecessary war?

Yes that’s the bald face lie trick that the crooked democrats try’s to play

Have a few and make like that is the norm while ignoring the vast majority of military and vets men for trump

They are desperate in trying to stop more military and men from all going to trump and having the power to declare martial law to stop the crookedness

Have a few and make like that is the norm while ignoring the vast majority of military and vets men for trump

They are desperate in trying to stop more military and men from all going to trump and having the power to declare martial law to stop the crookedness

Considering that if Rump were to try and declare Martial Law he would be removed under Article 25 in very short order, would Pence continue with the Marital Law order? Talk about finally losing it. Rump might be unstable but he's not entirely insane.

Considering that if Rump were to try and declare Martial Law he would be removed under Article 25 in very short order, would Pence continue with the Marital Law order? Talk about finally losing it. Rump might be unstable but he's not entirely insane.

Wrong

The men and military more powerful than words on a paper

They judge democrats as guilty of high treason and will not let the unwise vote and destroy the nation

They are ready to change this crooked system

Forum List

Back